Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain g0s archive

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
unknown123
advanced

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain g0s archiv

Post by unknown123 »

Tex wrote: Is that with or without IH?
I've never had any crashing or warped bones(?) issues related to that modelswap on my end.

Changing to swimsuits should change it to the actual swimsuit model since it's a completely different fpk than the dd_male modelswap I provided, I don't even know how it could still be showing.
Without, I am used to my gimmicks. By changing to swimsuits I meant 'change to swimsuits and back (olive drab for example)'. It doesn't matter though, warped faces are not an issue.

Here comes another problem: soldier fovas have references only to textures, no additional fmdls.

Code: Select all

fovaDescription="black beret, white coyote tshirt, black pants",
fovaFile="/Assets/tpp/fova/chara/pfs/pfs0_unq_v250.fv2",
works fine, but it seems that fova just applies textures to regions, nothing more. No additional geometry created, nothing attached. Does this mean that all meshes (ie beret) are already in the model and they just wait to be textured and switched on? I need to take a look at the model itself, but installing 3dsmax just for that is too much. Can anyone import the base model and make 2-3 screenshots? https://mega.nz/#!Pd1gxRBK!HGcJBixIzFNS ... jRk_ieleYc - model pack, pfs/Assets/pack/player/parts/plparts_dd_male.fpk/Assets/tpp/chara/dds/Scenes/dds5_main0_def.fmdl. Thanks.
Tex
veteran

Post by Tex »

The modelswap I provided also works for me with no face issues without IH installed, so you've got something else going on with your setup maybe?
unknown123 wrote: Does this mean that all meshes (ie beret) are already in the model and they just wait to be textured and switched on?
I think so, likewise I don't have a modeling program set-up to verify, but in the absence of multiple fmdls it's a good bet.
Would kind of explain why the pfs model with no fova set at all displays extra stuff, the fmdl must have it's own equivalent of a default fv2 in it? Or the sub-models have a visible by default flag?
BobDoleOwndU
advanced

Post by BobDoleOwndU »

unknown123 wrote:Can anyone import the base model and make 2-3 screenshots?
http://imgur.com/a/WR5nr
Hidden meshes are present on many of MGSV's models, most are controlled with the .fv2 files. The beret on the Ocelot unit soldiers during Quiet's arrival cutscene is actually an exception to this though. The beret is its own independent model, applied to the soldiers only during that cutscene.
unknown123
advanced

Post by unknown123 »

BobDoleOwndU wrote:
unknown123 wrote:Can anyone import the base model and make 2-3 screenshots?
http://imgur.com/a/WR5nr
Hidden meshes are present on many of MGSV's models, most are controlled with the .fv2 files. The beret on the Ocelot unit soldiers during Quiet's arrival cutscene is actually an exception to this though. The beret is its own independent model, applied to the soldiers only during that cutscene.
Much appreciated, that saves me a lot of time. Now I can throw away most of fv2 that contain only texture references. It also explains why we cannot have nice things such as enemy cosmetics on snake - they are just a part of the enemy model. That leaves us with exceptions: ocelot unit beret, ocelot glasses, huey glasses, plastic glasses on scientists in Shining Lights (and probably some more undiscovered ones). I'll take a look at beret, maybe it will work out somehow.

-------------------------

Beret model - chunk2\fpks\s10050_d02_fpk\Assets\tpp\chara\dds\Scenes\dds3_eqhd3_cov.fmdl, really easy to spot - http://i.imgur.com/R5cz6Hu.png
Uses texture texture2\c32a1d6da49a.ftex that looks like a proper one.
Corresponding fova - chunk2\fpks\s10050_d02_fpk\Assets\tpp\fova\chara\dds\dds5_main0_v01.fv2 (\fpks\ is a folder where I keep all unpacked fpk files)
Uses same mechanic to attach model as with ocelot's glasses (see viewtopic.php?p=123826#p123826): command EB77FEBF followed by (ALWAYS FIRST SKL HASH) - attaches the fmdl to the skeleton. Everything else is texture manipulation to change eyes color and stuff not related to the beret.

Important note - if it uses same mechanic, how does the game knows the attachment region? It seems that it is not specified, which can mean two things:
  • Beret/glasses models have special positioning to fit soldiers' models (ie not (0,0,0), but something more like (0,0,soldier_height));
  • I am missing position parameter in fova.
--------------------------

Unfortunately models have their own positions: replacing glasses with beret (in fova, not direct model file replacement) tells us that there is no way to change the position (maybe changing SKL hash in fova?). Since ocelot's model differs from his unit, he is having some clipping issues, but it looks fine overall. So.. you cannot replace one model with another and expect a tight fit, you will have to adjust the position of new fmdl by hand via your favorite model editor (which will take time).

unknown123
advanced

Post by unknown123 »

I think it deserves a separate post.
After gorillion tries I finally managed to attach model to a model using fova.
Biggest mistake was the assumption that Player.ApplyFormVariationWithFile() applies fova properly. In fact, it fails on most player fovas (the correct ones, even those being injected into fpk and such).
How do I know that? There are 3 fovas in s10240_d03.fpk (chunk3\Assets\tpp\pack\mission2\story\s10240\s10240_d03.fpk) - Assets\tpp\fova\chara\sna\sna0_main4_v00-02.fv2. This is an fpk for funeral scene in Shining Lights, but I haven't seen any significant changes during it. These fovas apply models and some textures to player, but when I tried to apply them using ApplyFormVariationWithFile, game crashed. Fova files are also mentioned in s10240_d03_fpkd\Assets\tpp\demo\fox_project\p51_070500\fox\p51_070500_demo.fox2 file (the one that has demo resources), so I believe they should be working fine.

It made me to try things in other directions. I've decided to modify plfova_sna0_face4_v00_fpk - bandana with small horn. I've made a copy of fova ('new_fova.fv2'), added another model and edited fova to point at new model instead of old one. But the game did nothing after calling ApplyFormVariationWithFile('new_fova.fv2'), bandana stayed in place, snake got his olive drab and dd emblem instead of custom ones - looked like a regular bug described by tex like 20 pages ago. What should be happening:
  • Game loads fpk, uses ApplyFormVariationWithFile with supplied fova file, loads models and attaches them.
What happens when you try to recreate that process:
  • No models loaded, olive drab, dd emblem.
Therefore, game uses a magic method to apply things to snake's model (snake's .parts?) which is definitely not ApplyFormVariationWithFile. That method is called when you switch headgear (and probably camos) and when the game loads your model for the first time (ie title screen, probably after each loading screen as well). Maybe it is the same method with some options, maybe there has to be some kind of procedure before applying fovas - who knows? It also should be noted that npc fovas (similar, not modded one - no checks were made!) can be applied to modded player model (ie soviets one) without bugs - see tex's pack some posts above. Maybe snake is the problem?

Problems with fovas (at least for now):
  • Player.ApplyFormVariationWithFile() is wonky so we cannot use it (at least for snake) for fast-switch;
  • We have to modify existing fv2 files (at least for snake) - low flexibility (maybe there is a workaround using TppDefine.lua to point to other fpks ingame);
  • Fv2 format is complicated; I cannot reliably add new models. Fv2 specification posted back then by YourePrettyGood is not complete and some section names are confusing, section sizes are wrong sometimes. Wish he could back up his conclusions by showing some files, because some of them look like pure speculation. Nonetheless it helped me a lot.
Pics (full album https://imgur.com/a/W0ykX):

https://mega.nz/#!N5gz0QRC!2OmosuUsPuD_ ... EWaY3_cuBM
You will need to get rid of demon points and equip bandana.
  • sna0_face4_v00 - ocelot's glasses
  • sna0_face4_v01 - ocelot unit hat
  • sna0_face4_v02 - original file
ApplyFormVariationWithFile will not work, replace sna0_face4_v00 with another fv2 file.

If anyone figures out how to properly add a third fmdl entry, please share the wisdom.
List of fv2 with 2 fmdls - http://pastebin.com/HTxkJ4hz. There are no fv2 files which handle more than 2 fmdls.
CantStoptheBipBop
advanced

Post by CantStoptheBipBop »

QAR dictionary update (1\00 and 0\00 folders; 1\00 has everything but the .dat defined).

It's a build off of Seca's last dictionary update, so let me know if there's a more current dictionary already.

I was trying to come up with different methods of figuring out unknown filepaths and it looks like the easiest solution is pulling unpacked fpk/fpkd/pftxs folders with hashed names from directories and doing a search to find what other folders have the same type of tree. Then just doing some regex to remove unneeded bits from the fpk/pftxs names.

So running GzsTool on the .dat file, doing a compare between the old and new .dat.xml with 'fc' command, and cutting away everything but the filepath:

Then a little more precise editing in NotePad++ and throwing the text into a text file that's read by a lua script to create a new file by concatenating suffix (filenames) to all used prefix file paths. And just removing duplicates whenever with a different lua script because I'm too lazy to merge everything into one file. If I didn't explain it well enough you're basically using the following on target folders to get the root path into a text file like so:

::------easier to run this part in the cmd manually since it's one line and you know where you're running it------::
::----gets root of every folder in current path----::
for /r %G in (*.*) do (echo %G)>>output.txt

::-----batch compare and parsing----::
(del /f /s /q pathDif?.txt)>nul
(gzstool.exe "%cd%\0\00.dat")>nul
(fc 00.dat.xml "%cd%\comparison\00.dat.xml")>>pathDif1.txt
(findstr /r "FilePath=./" pathDif1.txt)>>pathDif2.txt
for /f delims^=^=^".^ tokens^=^2* %%G in (pathDif2.txt) do (echo %%G)>>pathDif3.txt

::----------after parsing strings with the batch file---------------------::
\8585f0e54aa7_fpk\Assets\tpp\fova\chara\dlf\dlf1_enem0_f_v04.fv2
\8585f0e54aa7_fpk\Assets\tpp\fova\chara\dlf\dlf1_enem0_v04.fv2
\8585f0e54aa7_fpkd\Assets\tpp\fova\TexturePackLoadConditioner.fox2

\d5631c03adbd_fpk\Assets\tpp\fova\chara\dlf\dlf1_enem0_f_v03.fv2
\d5631c03adbd_fpk\Assets\tpp\fova\chara\dlf\dlf1_enem0_v03.fv2
\d5631c03adbd_fpkd\Assets\tpp\fova\TexturePackLoadConditioner.fox2
Then you can look it up by the folder name, search for "Assets\tpp\fova\chara\" in windows explorer or the dictionary, or whatever to find a likely parent folder format. It's usually some variation of a filename within the folder.

edit: It's a niche use thing but something kinda useful that I found earlier is that creating a folder with robocopy that has all of the unpacked folders in it lets you index the whole game directory:

::Create and merge folders without copying files

for /d %G in (*_dat 0\*_dat 1\M*\0\*_dat) do (robocopy "%G" "%cd%\test" /e /xf *)>nul
edit2: syntax error in findstr line. chara\dlf is probably the swimsuit stuff Konami added. No luck on my end as far as getting a filepath for that stuff goes. They appear to not have a naming format that matches dla - dle fova/parts files.
Last edited by CantStoptheBipBop on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nasanhak
advanced

Post by nasanhak »

@unknown123
Excel sheets containing nearly all pXX values from development const and flow files figured out using the same file from MGO. That one has proper names for most function params.

https://mega.nz/#!Ds4x3Iia!23RYod9aMroS ... W9qaFfkbcc

Still p34, p35, p36 are a mystery. Haven't found a pattern yet.
Same for p63, p64, p69, p70

p63 might be first unit func level and p64 might be the unit level requirement.

Late here, need sleep - will look into these later.

PS:
Used regex on the Const and Flow files, pasted in an excel sheet then used Java to rewrite the Const sheet so that p10-p17 values are included for every entry. This is just to show am not an idiot who copy-paste-edited 876 rows
unknown123
advanced

Post by unknown123 »

nasanhak wrote:Excel sheets containing nearly all pXX values from development const and flow files figured out using the same file from MGO. That one has proper names for most function params.
Made a commit of p-names to monsterguns repo, thanks. I think that names of parameters are more than enough, making tables is not necessary.
CantStoptheBipBop wrote: QAR dictionary update (1\00 and 0\00 folders; 1\00 has everything but the .dat defined).
I've made a pull request to secaproject, I think we should keep info in places where it belongs.

Is there any info about different types of player? I am talking about master\chunk0\Assets\tpp\pack\player\fova\* files. What's the difference between dds5 and dds6, sna0 and sna8, has there been any research on that? I really don't want to go through each one to figure out the differences.

Some fova progress:
I can't attach third model to player's face fovas no matter what. Maybe there is a limit, or I am editing fv2 in a wrong way. Females have troubles with additional models since their posture and model are different. Pics - https://imgur.com/a/VIfQP.

Edit: females in battledress have much better attachments - http://i.imgur.com/rDCI4rV.jpg
Ashtails
beginner

Post by Ashtails »

unknown123 wrote:
nasanhak wrote:Excel sheets containing nearly all pXX values from development const and flow files figured out using the same file from MGO. That one has proper names for most function params.
Made a commit of p-names to monsterguns repo, thanks. I think that names of parameters are more than enough, making tables is not necessary.
CantStoptheBipBop wrote: QAR dictionary update (1\00 and 0\00 folders; 1\00 has everything but the .dat defined).
I've made a pull request to secaproject, I think we should keep info in places where it belongs.

Is there any info about different types of player? I am talking about master\chunk0\Assets\tpp\pack\player\fova\* files. What's the difference between dds5 and dds6, sna0 and sna8, has there been any research on that? I really don't want to go through each one to figure out the differences.

Some fova progress:
I can't attach third model to player's face fovas no matter what. Maybe there is a limit, or I am editing fv2 in a wrong way. Females have troubles with additional models since their posture and model are different. Pics - https://imgur.com/a/VIfQP.

Edit: females in battledress have much better attachments - http://i.imgur.com/rDCI4rV.jpg
Wait so how are you doing using the mgo appeals in the image with the salute?
Tex
veteran

Post by Tex »

nasanhak wrote:from development const and flow files figured out using the same file from MGO. That one has proper names for most function params.
Nice find.

unknown123 wrote: Is there any info about different types of player? I am talking about master\chunk0\Assets\tpp\pack\player\fova\* files. What's the difference between dds5 and dds6, sna0 and sna8, has there been any research on that? I really don't want to go through each one to figure out the differences.
The names of the plparts fpks that the fmdls of the same name are in?

Also my notes in InfFova.lua

--Camo fovas
--<id> == fova camo id
--00,--drab - also already in plparts_dd_male.fpk
--01,--tiger
--02,--golden tiger
--03,--desert fox
--05,--wetwork
--06,--splitter
--10,--woodland
--12,--square (grey)
--14,--animals (leopard)

--SNAKE/AVATAR NORMAL, NORMAL_SCARF Camo fovas
--in \chunk0_dat\Assets\tpp\pack\player\fova\plfova_sna0_main1_c<id>.fpk
--fova files="\Assets\tpp\fova\chara\sna\sna0_main1_c<id>.fv2"
--naming matches NORMAL_SCARF

--SNAKE/AVATAR NAKED Camo fovas
--in \chunk0_dat\Assets\tpp\pack\player\fova\plfova_sna8_main0_c<id>.fpk
--fova files="\Assets\tpp\fova\chara\sna\sna8_main0_c<id>.fv2"

--AVATAR NAKED body fovas -- to match avatar skin color
--in \chunk0_dat\Assets\tpp\pack\player\fova\plfova_sna8_main0_body0_c<skinId>.fpk
--fova files="\Assets\tpp\fova\chara\sna\sna8_main0_body0_c<skinId>.fv2"

--DD_MALE/DD_FEMALE NORMAL Camo fovas
--in \chunk0_dat\Assets\tpp\pack\player\fova\plfova_dds<5/6>_main0_ply_v<id>.fpk
--where dds5==dd male, dds6==dd female
-- fova files="/Assets/tpp/fova/chara/sna/dds<5/6>_main0_ply_v<id>.fv2",--drab - also already in plparts_dd_male.fpk

--FOB reward fatigues, still ony hashed/undictionaried in emooses dictionary, are in secaproject fork
--in /1/MGSVTUPDATE0100/00.dat
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c23
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c24
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c27
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c29
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c30
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c35
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c38
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c39
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c42
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c46
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c49
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna0_main1_c52
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c23
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c24
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c27
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c29
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c30
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c35
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c38
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c39
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c42
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c46
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c49
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_sna8_main0_c52
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v23
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v24
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v27
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v29
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v30
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v35
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v38
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v39
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v42
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v46
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v49
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds5_main0_ply_v52
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v23
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v24
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v27
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v29
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v30
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v35
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v38
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v39
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v42
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v46
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v49
--/Assets/tpp/pack/player/fova/plfova_dds6_main0_ply_v52
--thanks HeartlessSeph

--retail 1.10 swimwear camos
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v00
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v01
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v02
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v03
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v05
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v06
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v38
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v39
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v44
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v46
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v48
--plfova_cmf0_main0_def_v53

Edit:
plparts_avatar_man={modelId="avm0_body0"},--tex for avatar cusomization
plparts_dd_female={modelId="dds6_main0"},
plparts_dd_male={modelId="dds5_main0"},
plparts_ninja={modelId="nin0_main0"},
plparts_raiden={modelId="rai0_main0"},
plparts_normal={modelId="sna0_main0"},
plparts_normal_scarf={modelId="sna0_main1"},
plparts_hospital={modelId="sna1_main0"},
plparts_sneaking_suit={modelId="sna2_main0"},
plparts_gz_suit={modelId="sna2_main1"},
plparts_leather={modelId="sna3_main1"},
plparts_venom={modelId="sna4_main0"},
plparts_ddf_venom={modelId="sna4_plyf0"},
plparts_ddm_venom={modelId="sna4_plym0"},
plparts_battledress={modelId="sna5_main0"},
plparts_ddf_battledress={modelId="sna5_plyf0"},
plparts_ddm_battledress={modelId="sna5_plym0"},
plparts_mgs1={modelId="sna6_main0"},
plparts_parasite={modelId="sna7_main0"},
plparts_ddf_parasite={modelId="sna7_plyf0"},
plparts_ddm_parasite={modelId="sna7_plym0"},
plparts_naked={modelId="sna8_plym0"},
plparts_gold={modelId="sna9_plym0"},
plparts_silver={modelId="sna9_plym1"},
plparts_ddf_swimwear={modelId="dlf0_main0"},--tex the fmdl for this breaks the naming convention of <modelid>_def (of all others in this table) and is named dlf0_main0_def_f.fmdl
plparts_ddm_swimwear={modelId="dlf1_main0"},
plparts_dla0_main0_def_v00={modelId="dla0_main0"},
plparts_dla0_plym0_def_v00={modelId="dla0_plym0"},
plparts_dla1_main0_def_v00={modelId="dla1_main0"},
plparts_dla1_plym0_def_v00={modelId="dla1_plym0"},
plparts_dlb0_main0_def_v00={modelId="dlb0_main0"},
plparts_dlb0_plym0_def_v00={modelId="dlb0_plym0"},
plparts_dlc0_plyf0_def_v00={modelId="dlc0_plyf0"},
plparts_dlc1_plyf0_def_v00={modelId="dlc1_plyf0"},
plparts_dld0_main0_def_v00={modelId="dld0_main0"},
plparts_dld0_plym0_def_v00={modelId="dld0_plym0"},
plparts_dle0_plyf0_def_v00={modelId="dle0_plyf0"},
plparts_dle1_plyf0_def_v00={modelId="dle1_plyf0"},
unknown123
advanced

Post by unknown123 »

Tex wrote: --where dds5==dd male, dds6==dd female
That's what I was looking for, thanks.
Ashtails wrote: Wait so how are you doing using the mgo appeals in the image with the salute?
https://unknown321.github.io/mgsv_research/motions.html
nasanhak
advanced

Post by nasanhak »

unknown123 wrote:Made a commit of p-names to monsterguns repo, thanks. I think that names of parameters are more than enough, making tables is not necessary.
Tables with the data actually helped me figure out the correct p-names.

Here are the updated workbooks:
https://mega.nz/#!q1wRxIBL!RTvohLvQD8EI ... 0S2W_TLRIc

Here's the summary if you don't feel like going through the sheets. Tested stuff out so others don't have to.
p34, p35, p36 are still a mystery - can't seem to find a pattern. p70 is 0 for all but don't know what it's for.

p00 = equipDevelopID - develop Id understood by the game

p01 = equipID - named id understood by the game - not string

p02 = equipDevelopTypeID - weapon/item type

p03 = baseEquipDevelopId - id of parent in dev chain

p04 = skill - special staff required

p05 = bluePrintId - special blueprint required

p06 = langEquipName - name

p07 = langEquipInfo - info

p08 = ftexPath - self explanatory

p09 = equipDevelopGroupID - dev group weapon/item belongs to

--The following are abilities
p10 = langPowerUpInfo0
p11 = langPowerUpInfo1
p12 = langPowerUpInfo2
p13 = langPowerUpInfo3
p14 = langPowerUpInfo4
p15 = langPowerUpInfo5
p16 = langPowerUpInfo6
p17 = langPowerUpInfo7
p18 = langPowerUpInfo8 --not used in EquipDevelopConstSetting but is present in MGO version
p19 = langPowerUpInfo9 --not used in EquipDevelopConstSetting but is present in MGO version
p20 = langPowerUpInfo10 --not used in EquipDevelopConstSetting but is present in MGO version
p21 = langPowerUpInfo11 --not used in EquipDevelopConstSetting but is present in MGO version
--abilities end

p30 = langEquipRealName - full weapon name

p31 = isResultRankLimited - NOT tested if turning to 0 removes rank restricted result - probably not as the result is based on PlayerPlay flags

p32 = isCustomEnable - can weapon be customized - in most cases turning from 0 to 1 will crash game in customize menu

p33 = isColorChangeEnable - can weapon color be changed - in most cases turning from 0 to 1 will crash game in customize menu

p34 = ??? --Seems to be 1 for most high level weapons/items plus items not added to final game like Battle Gear; also unusable weapons/items
p35 = ??? --Never 1 along with p36
p36 = ??? --Never 1 along with p35

p34 and p36 are 1 together only for the following:
	p01=TppEquip.EQP_WP_SP_SLD_030_G01
	p01=TppEquip.EQP_WP_SP_SLD_030_G02
	p01=TppEquip.EQP_WP_SP_SLD_010_G01
	p01=TppEquip.EQP_WP_SP_SLD_010_G02
	p01=TppEquip.EQP_WP_SP_SLD_020_G01
	p01=TppEquip.EQP_WP_SP_SLD_020_G02
	p01=TppEquip.EQP_WP_SP_SLD_040_G01
	p01=TppEquip.EQP_WP_SP_SLD_040_G02
	p01=TppEquip.EQP_IT_CBox_CLB_A_G01
	p01=TppEquip.EQP_IT_CBox_CLB_B_G01
	p01=TppEquip.EQP_IT_CBox_CLB_C_G01

So what does this mean???

p50 = idRelatingToConstFile - order matters for these

p51 = derivationIndex - 0 means same dev chain, 1 means new dev chain one level below. Works in combination with p03 to form chains

p52 = developRank2 - grade, 0 value won't show in dev chain or menus(probably same for higher values)

p53 = developGmpCost

p54 = usageGmpCost

p55 = sectionLvForDevelop - level requirement for 1st unit type

p56 = sectionID2ForDevelop - ID of 2nd unit requirement

p57 = sectionLv2ForDevelop - level requirement for 2nd unit type

p58 = resourceType1

p59 = resourceType1Count

p60 = resourceType2

p61 = resourceType2Count

p62 = initialAvailable - auto develops weapon/item

p63 = sectionIDForDevelop - **ID of 1st unit requirement for SOME weapons/items - seems to override p55(higher preference)

p64 = developSectionLv - **level requirement for 1st unit type for SOME weapons/items - SPECULATION(did not test): If 0, then p55 acts as 1st unit level?

p65 = resourceUsageType1

p66 = resourceUsageType1Count

p67 = resourceUsageType2

p68 = resourceUsageType2Count

p69 = displayInfo - values are
	0 - show in dev menus
	1 - DLC and then some
	2 - show as '?' maybe
	3 - only for wormhole fulton all 4 grades
	5 - seem to be unused items

p70 = ??? Mystery Column - seems to be 0 for everything

p71 = developTimeMinute

p72 = isValidMbCoin - Online dev items
	Set to 0 to make online stuff available offline - disappears when connected online as usual
	Set to 1 and offline items can only be seen/developed when connected online, but you'll see "A network error has occurred" message :)

p73 = intimacyPoint - Buddy equip develop points :)

p74 = isFobAvailable
	0 means items cannot be equipped for FOBs at sortie screen - cannot commence FOB mission
	This does not control item usage once on FOBs
	So changing from 0 to 1 will allow you to deploy to FOBs with let's say the infinity bandanna/parasite suit
	but the Stealth Camo, supply flare, support flare, cigar, parasites will still not be usable
Tex
veteran

Post by Tex »

https://github.com/NuLLxD/MGSVLUA/blob/ ... ctions.txt has the note:
p35=0 //Equippable by security staff (boolean)

No sure how he figured that, so can you verify?
Could see if the items match / change others to see if they get the sec staff equipable indication in the ui? (green name 'Equippable by Security Team staff' in description).
unknown123
advanced

Post by unknown123 »

Tex wrote:https://github.com/NuLLxD/MGSVLUA/blob/ ... ctions.txt has the note:
I think it was from cheatengine topic, can't link you the exact post - 200 pages is too much to go through.
nasanhak
advanced

Post by nasanhak »

Tex wrote:https://github.com/NuLLxD/MGSVLUA/blob/ ... ctions.txt has the note:

Could see if the items match / change others to see if they get the sec staff equipable indication in the ui? (green name 'Equippable by Security Team staff' in description).
Yup confirmed. Thanks tex!

With the exclusion of p70, only p34 and p36 are left unexplained.

EDIT:
p34 = Is Online Dev Item
0 seems to be set for nearly all online develop weapons and items and also GZ sneaking suit (but more importantly may denote blueprints for GZ transfer and online dev)
These may not have p72 (isValidMbCoin) set to 1 in all cases
Grade 6 Ze'ev, ATB and EMN mines also have p34=0 for some reason(along with others) but have p72=0 and there are some missing items

p35 = Equippable by Security Team staff

p36 = Set to 1 seems to be for DLC but there is other crap (unused/un-develop-able) too

Performed a p52(Grade) based filtering to figure out p34 and p36. p34 seems accurate but p36 is all over the place. Not sure how manipulating these makes a difference - still need to figure out. Maybe the deployment costs are correctly reflected?