Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (PC)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
b59943201
ultra-n00b

Re: Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (PC)

Post by b59943201 »

sorry everybady

now i get it...

big to thank you every one!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by b59943201 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ssringo
veteran

Post by ssringo »

^^ I dunno why you're having issues. Everything extracts fine for me with current quickbms and the scripts linked in this thread. Are you using the GTX script mikulover posted in this thread?

I haven't found any further issues with extraction or importing of models (thus far). I am wondering if anyone else has found the underwear models? I figured the characters would at least have their default with the "std" files but nope, they're all going commando apparently and I can't seem to find them elsewhere. I know in the /compose/ folder there is a bunch of "bura" and "pants" gtx files but no mesh to put on the bodies and I'm not even sure those textures are the correct ones.
punhete
ultra-n00b

Post by punhete »

Hi,

Regarding the models, do you think there's any chance that a Blender-compatible tool will be available? That script is only for Max, right?
tcl36478655
beginner

Post by tcl36478655 »

b59943201 wrote:sorry everybady

now i get it...

big to thank you every one!!
hi,you should use TamsoftSKPC_CAT.bms first.
that makes .cat ==>.dat
then use Tamsoft_GXT.bms.
so the .dat ==>.dds
lyutor1945
beginner

Post by lyutor1945 »

Does anyone have Tamsoft_GXT.bms script?
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

lyutor1945
beginner

Post by lyutor1945 »

AceWell wrote:here :D
download/file.php?id=10666

found that link in this post
viewtopic.php?p=119206#p119206

Thanks a lot:))
cascraft
ultra-n00b

Post by cascraft »

any german tutorial how to do that? i dident get it :erm:
atlus59
ultra-n00b

Post by atlus59 »

hello everybody !! im kinda new to this and i absolutely dont know how to have the SK models on 3ds Max. I use the script but i got nothing and all the files are protected or something. Can somebody can explain step by step how to get the models on 3ds Max please ?
RandomTBush
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by RandomTBush »

Might as well mention that I've updated the script now.
https://mega.nz/#!ulpnmaJS!ffrdVu0T81lK ... 8Ac8hYL6FM

Code: Select all

Added support for Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (both Vita and PC versions).
Changed bone numbers to bone checksums instead.
Added a ton of replacement bone names to replace the checksums, don't expect hair bones (especially SK's) to be named correctly.
Optimized polygon group importing a bit so things will load a bit faster.
Fixed rigging being broken in one way or another for newer 3DS Max versions.
(EDIT: Here's mikulover39's QuickBMS scripts for the .CAT archives in Estival Versus, hope it's alright that I'm sharing them here.)

(EDIT 2: Updated the script again.)

Code: Select all

Fixed models with over 65535 vertex points not importing.
Fixed models with three UV mapping layers not importing correctly.
Infomaniac95
ultra-n00b

Post by Infomaniac95 »

I have a few questions about this. Where are the character models located at in Estival Versus? Where are the dds texture files? How do i open these models in 3ds max?
ssringo
veteran

Post by ssringo »

Infomaniac95 wrote:I have a few questions about this. Where are the character models located at in Estival Versus? Where are the dds texture files? How do i open these models in 3ds max?
-Characters are separated into 3 parts: head, hair and body. Head and hair are located in the /model/playable folder. hr__ are the hairs and pl__ are the heads. Bodies are in the /model/costumes/___ folders. The 'H' and 'L' refer to the quality of the model with 'H' being the high quality version (so use that one). Characters are, for the most part, organized by number if you're looking at default costumes. So, for example, Asuka's parts are hr00 (hair), pl00_00 (head) and 00_00_H (body). Some models require bra textures from the 'bura' folder and some require panty meshes/textures from the 'swim' folder.

-textures are extracted from the .cat files just like the meshes.

-use quickbms and the script RTB posted above to extract the .cat files. You have to run the script on the .cat file which extracts more .cat files so keep running the script on the new files (can ignore the very small .cat files that are only a few kb in size) until you get .tmd files (these are meshes that you import in 3DS max). You'll also get .dat files during extraction. Run the .gtx quickbms script (found on the previous page) on the .dat files to get the textures.

-run RTB's script in 3DS max, select the 'Estival Versus' option and import the tmd.

Good luck. The tools work fine but these models take a lot of work to put together.
wardialer6000
n00b

Post by wardialer6000 »

thanks for the scripts. i got mesh and bones from estival versus. is there a way to get animations as well?
asdronin
ultra-n00b

Post by asdronin »

Hi all,
I have seen the work that you have done ripping the models and textures from this game and I think its great, well done =). I can model in 3D (average level) and I would like to check these models as how are them constructed, specially the eyes and bone structure, well many of you surely checked this for same reasons, but I find the cat script link is down and I think I cant do anything without it, right? Im new to modding scene so please keep that in mind if my question sounds too silly, could you please provide a valid link for the script? my plan is to check this in 3D Studio (main tool I use) so do I need any other script after extracting with the cat script? I have read in other thread there is script to import but the link to the one I think I need is still working just havent verified as I havent completed first step.
Thanks in advance for any help =)

[bruce]

Edit: All solved, sorry about trouble, I hope its ok to edit this many times, well I finally managed to import into 3d Studio with bone structure and full geometry, thank you for sharing this and posting about it I will be having a look at how they build their models, in a first look its impressive that they dont build the whole body in one mesh, surely because clothing will interfere with body in bending areas so if they put on a shirt part then of the body is removed, this is clarifying, I never thought it could be like that, more considering that clothing can be ripped but then again it means the ripped clothing is merged with part of body or something to allow the effect to work
wardialer6000
n00b

Post by wardialer6000 »

intel frame analyzer has come a long way since i last used it. estival versus models can be ripped t-posed (IA) and posed (VS) and it also works for a few other games i tried. it can't do VS for DX9, but DX10 and DX11 should work for most games. DX12 captures way too much data to sort through, and i couldn't find VS in rise of the tomb raider, but switching back to DX11 makes VS available in ROTTR.

to get the posed model below was a bit of a hassle but not too bad overall. had to piece it together, then import it into old blender and run correct3dripper.py to get rid of the skew and level it.
for me, it works out great, but there might be some other useful data that can be extracted (textures for sure) for people wanting t-posed models.