Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

The Division SDF Archive Format

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
tathannibal
n00b

Re: The Division SDF Archive Format

Post by tathannibal »

You need i'm uploading all extracted game files.
Gh0stBlade wrote:Hey guys! Apologies for the lack of response here. The code hasn't been touched in 10 days as I've not had time to continue it. This has since been resolved and development is continuing from now.

There's still some issues, I have to find the flag which controls the various different vertex formats. So far, I've come across 16 different vertex formats and the current code is too unstable in that regard. I do not have enough samples either, I'm trying to work with what I have but it's clearly not enough.

Regards.
edpedpe
ultra-n00b

Post by edpedpe »

Gh0stBlade wrote:Hey guys! Apologies for the lack of response here. The code hasn't been touched in 10 days as I've not had time to continue it. This has since been resolved and development is continuing from now.

There's still some issues, I have to find the flag which controls the various different vertex formats. So far, I've come across 16 different vertex formats and the current code is too unstable in that regard. I do not have enough samples either, I'm trying to work with what I have but it's clearly not enough.

Regards.
I have all the assets, apart from the generic textures, uploaded. Feel free to grab them if you want:
https://mega.nz/#!X4dlUL6I!CLoPnW5MRd37 ... 2CFz5V4Q-0
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

Edit: Early script available here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14374

Regards.
Click the thanks button if I helped!
Verit0z
n00b

Post by Verit0z »

edpedpe wrote:

Regards.
I have all the assets, apart from the generic textures, uploaded. Feel free to grab them if you want:
https://mega.nz/#!X4dlUL6I!CLoPnW5MRd37 ... 2CFz5V4Q-0
Thanks for this pack, saved me alot of time, however none of the uvs are really in working condition? Do you know how to fix this? Now with the new Noesis Import Plugin for .mmb, I can't seem to get any of the assets you ripped to actually have correct uv placement?

If you can help I'll be appreciative and also $$
KENNITHH
n00b

Post by KENNITHH »

First of all thanks for this tool, it's really awesome but I guess its not perfect? As in does it extract everything because I can't seem to find the scope and or its reticles but mainly the scope texture.
Or am I just seriously blind?

I'm talking about this : http://oi67.tinypic.com/fuludg.jpg
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

KENNITHH wrote:First of all thanks for this tool, it's really awesome but I guess its not perfect? As in does it extract everything because I can't seem to find the scope and or its reticles but mainly the scope texture.
Or am I just seriously blind?

I'm talking about this : http://oi67.tinypic.com/fuludg.jpg
Everything is extracted. Perhaps you overlooked something.
Click the thanks button if I helped!
KENNITHH
n00b

Post by KENNITHH »

So this morning I decided to check all folders from bottom to top instead of top to bottom which passed all the textures from the maps

So I actually found the scope parts, if anyone is interested these are the names:

halodistorttwocircles_01_n
halodistortspherical_03
acog

there should be more but these are the ones I actually needed
thedivi
ultra-n00b

Post by thedivi »

Hey guys. I had a long trip to extract this sdftoc but i'm done.
I wonder if it's possible to reproduce (pack) all those files back together to sdf.sdftoc with the rouge.sdf.exe?

I'm trying to bring back the original NYPD car texture. Hopefully someone can answer me. :keke: :P
thedivi
ultra-n00b

Post by thedivi »

m0xf wrote:
luxox18 wrote: some textures are incomplete.
It's my bug. Try new version of extractor.
And how do You compress those files together?
Is there a "rouge_pack_sdf.exe"

to rip files is one thing to pack is another thing.

I want to change the car textures and need to compress again....

essenthy
ultra-n00b

Post by essenthy »

hey guys, thanks for the unpacker ! any chance of a packing option ? :D
GoldFarmer
ultra-n00b

Post by GoldFarmer »

Sorry ahead of time for reviving an old thread.

Interested in extracting data files from The Division for myself, I found this thread and downloaded m0xf's source code, all of its required dependencies (visual studio, boost & zlib), got it to build successfully, and subsequently confirmed that it indeed appears to extract all of The Division's resource files. If you ever see this - thank you for sharing it, m0xf!

I also reached out to m0xf over a week ago to request permission to publish his source code to a more accessible and collaborative source code repository, but didn't hear back from him. So I went ahead an published it to GitHub, you can find the repository here: https://github.com/GoldFarmer/rouge_sdf. Note that I've subsequently let m0xf know that I'm happy to transfer ownership of the repository to him if he ever wants it.
jackiiiiii
ultra-n00b

Post by jackiiiiii »

Hi!

I tried to unpack the PTS build today, but many files are broken and look very weird:
http://puu.sh/scAgy/6c7062b49d.jpg

It must have something to do with the PTS build of the game, since unpackig the live version works just fine. They must have changed something.
Please can someone update this tool?

Please help!
xKiRRAx
ultra-n00b

Post by xKiRRAx »

New user here so let me first say, HELLO!

Alright, on to business. I have been looking to get some .dds files and .png files from the game (sprite sheets and such) and was hoping to extract the files out. I read this thread several times and was finally confident enough to download the sdf_rouge.exe tool and use it to unpack all the files from the rogue/sdf folder (not the sdf_streaming folder).

Unfortunately TONS of the .dds files show up as either black files with a handful of discolored lines (like it was corrupt or rebuilt incorrectly or something) or some of them showed up as randomly colored images that look like a 5 year old went in MS paint and drew rainbows in odd designs.

Is there some other encoder required to be installed prior to unpacking these files? Is the rouge.exe doing something incorrectly? Am I doing something incorrectly?

Some files come out great, some come out like it's missing data and couldn't be drawn. Any ideas? Sorry my first post had to be a plea for help. =/ Just looking to get some icons and such out of the game files.
MikeKwokwc
ultra-n00b

Post by MikeKwokwc »

For the UV mapping problem. I found that if I unwrap uvw in 3dsmax, you will find that the mapping needs to be moved back to the texture space and then mirrored horizontally for the texture to work.
SEB851
ultra-n00b

Post by SEB851 »

Hello all

I tested SDF_Rouge2.exe but alot file is broken ...

New Version is available ?