Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

The Division SDF Archive Format

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Nep05
ultra-n00b

Re: The Division SDF Archive Format

Post by Nep05 »

Hey Guys,
Is it Possible that Someone can Upload me the HUD UI Files or maybe all Sound Effect Files from the Game?
The Problem i got is im a Console Gamer and don't got a PC im a Mac User.

Im Working on a The Devision Skin for Kodi but i need some Sound Effect Files from the Game Like the Game Menü Beebs and Stuff Like that.
I know there are some around the Internet but all of them that i need.

So i Would be very Thankfull if someone can Upload me those Audio Files or maybe the right .sdf Files so i can try to Extract them by my self maybe.
I dunno if this is the Right Tool for Mac

http://jmri.sourceforge.net/help/en/pac ... rame.shtml

i don't got the Game on PC because im a Mac User
So Please can someone Help me out?

I don't need the Voice Sounds i got them Already in all Langauges ISAAC Files i only need all Sound Effects form the Game Like Mneü Sounds Skill Using Sounds and Stuff Like that.
Nep05
ultra-n00b

Post by Nep05 »

Nobody can Extract me Those Files?
Or could anyone Record the 2 Files via the Game?
1 Major Problem is the Audio Files are not Clean because in the Main Menu u got Noise in the Background

It Dowsent Matter if you Turn off Background Music via Ingame to 0
I need the 2 Buttons Sounds the Hover Menu Button Sound and the Back Menu Button Sound.

The Best Solution is the Ingame Extracted Ones but looks like nobody can Upload those Files
On the Internet are only ISAC Sounds (Voice) Some from the Loot and Stuff Like that.
Nep05
ultra-n00b

Post by Nep05 »

I got now Parallels on the Mac with Windows 10 could anyone Explain How i Extract now All Music Files from the .sdfdata Files? in .ogg or .wav Pls?
What Programms do i need and how to Set them Up?
Nep05
ultra-n00b

Post by Nep05 »

Can Someone Help me To Extract all Files .sdfdata with the Right Folder Structure and File Names? i used now rouge_sdf.exe but dunno what it actually does Does it Extract all of it with the right Structure?
edpedpe
ultra-n00b

Post by edpedpe »

Nep05 wrote:Can Someone Help me To Extract all Files .sdfdata with the Right Folder Structure and File Names? i used now rouge_sdf.exe but dunno what it actually does Does it Extract all of it with the right Structure?
Just create a batch file in the same folder as the rouge_sdf.exe and the sdftoc file, that runs the exe with the required options... i.e.

Code: Select all

rouge_sdf.exe "sdf.sdftoc" "extracted"
yung
ultra-n00b

Post by yung »

Where is rogue_sdf.exe located? I am in the rogue folder of Division and theres nothing thats an exe.
Nep05
ultra-n00b

Post by Nep05 »

got it but it's extracting since an hour or so :-) but are the .wem files also in from the Dos Window it looks like those Audio Files are in .fanim

Yung you have to copy the rogue_sdf.exe in to the Main Folder of the Division Folder :-)
yung
ultra-n00b

Post by yung »

I don't have a rogue_sdf.exe anywhere in my Ubisoft game launcher folder, or my Division game folder. Is this a different program? Sorry if I'm asking dumb questions.
Nep05
ultra-n00b

Post by Nep05 »

you can download it from this Thread here. But Those are Damn a lot of Files. Im Only Interested in the Audio Files so i have no Idea how to Extract Them all from the Whole Game with the Right Names and Right Folder Structure i need them in .wem or .ogg I Know a Way with VGMToolBox And Drag and Drop .sdfdata Files with the Riff Header Settings but this throw me unnamed .wem Files and i have no Idea how to get them Named in the Right Folder Structure :-(
yung
ultra-n00b

Post by yung »

So I got the files ripped out almost, but they are all in .mmb extension. How would one get them in to blender or something with a different extension such as .obj?
LegionArclight
ultra-n00b

Post by LegionArclight »

Can someone point out to me what am I doing wrong? I have tried to extract the sdftoc file but while the program run in the DOS window, no real files were in the extracted folder.

The command used was:

rouge_sdf "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's The Division\rogue\sdf\pc\data\sdf.sdftoc" "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's The Division\extracted\"

Thank you.
yung
ultra-n00b

Post by yung »

This was my command line, and it worked for me.
Be sure to have the rouge_sdf.exe in the same folder as sdf.sdftoc

Code: Select all

rouge_sdf.exe "sdf.sdftoc" "extracted"
I dunno who gave me this, but I know the line isn't mine.
cameleot
ultra-n00b

Post by cameleot »

Gh0stBlade wrote:
cameleot wrote:
Gh0stBlade wrote:Thank you!

However, that specific pistol I loaded does not match the fileSize specified in the header. So I suspect the files aren't actually corrupt then. Could be just a bug in the importer code or a bug in the unpacker. Because the code should definitely work. Will investigate this later.

Regards.
Great work. Are you going to share the import plugin after it's done by any chance?
Yep, it's a work in progress. Almost complete, some small bugs to fix and testing.

:D
Any news? Did you ever finish the plugin?
edpedpe
ultra-n00b

Post by edpedpe »

Great work. Are you going to share the import plugin after it's done by any chance?
Yep, it's a work in progress. Almost complete, some small bugs to fix and testing.

:D
Any news? Did you ever finish the plugin?
Would also like to know, been eagerly waiting for it :)
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

Hey guys! Apologies for the lack of response here. The code hasn't been touched in 10 days as I've not had time to continue it. This has since been resolved and development is continuing from now.

There's still some issues, I have to find the flag which controls the various different vertex formats. So far, I've come across 16 different vertex formats and the current code is too unstable in that regard. I do not have enough samples either, I'm trying to work with what I have but it's clearly not enough.

Regards.
Click the thanks button if I helped!