Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[REL] Disney INFINITY Model Extractor

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
JakeGreen
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: [REL] Disney INFINITY Model Extractor

Post by JakeGreen »

Anyone know why The Force Awakens models aren't extracting when you use the quickbms script?

I get out Original Trilogy and Clone Wars models but not TFA when clearly they are there cause i used ninjaripper on the demo you get when just downloading the free game off steam and got the models out but the ones i wanted like the First Order Star Destroyer Ninjaripper put the model at like zero on all X,Y and Z and i don't want that cause the hallways and bridge are all at those cords.

Anyways i went back on steam and bought the TFA playset and character pack and re-extracted everything and again it didn't get out TFA stuff only the stuff from the first extract.

So what's going on here does the bms script need updated or something?
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

JakeGreen wrote:So what's going on here does the bms script need updated or something?
could be, the devs might have caught wind of everyone extracting their stuff and decided to throw a wrench into the thing :devilgrin:
JakeGreen
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by JakeGreen »

AceWell wrote:
JakeGreen wrote:So what's going on here does the bms script need updated or something?
could be, the devs might have caught wind of everyone extracting their stuff and decided to throw a wrench into the thing :devilgrin:
Well i noticed when batch extracted all the files that be bms script skips i'd say like 20+ files and than dumps like over a half a million of .dat and anno files.
octaviousrex
veteran

Post by octaviousrex »

would be nice if we worked together to map the 3.0 file system to cut down on guess work. I've spent 3 weeks going file to file and found mostly textures but some useable model files i could convert. if not that then we need an unpdate to the tools so that we can look inside the files we are extracting to see their file names and know what we are extracting cause right now there is a crap ton files to extract and we are extracting blindly. and that's not okay.
logansan25
veteran

Post by logansan25 »

octaviousrex wrote:would be nice if we worked together to map the 3.0 file system to cut down on guess work. I've spent 3 weeks going file to file and found mostly textures but some useable model files i could convert. if not that then we need an unpdate to the tools so that we can look inside the files we are extracting to see their file names and know what we are extracting cause right now there is a crap ton files to extract and we are extracting blindly. and that's not okay.
But, are you find any caracter models? Because i didnt find.
kangaroo78
n00b

Post by kangaroo78 »

I have found lots of textures that don't have character models, amongst them the TFA. So I don't understand what is going on.
logansan25
veteran

Post by logansan25 »

kangaroo78 wrote:I have found lots of textures that don't have character models, amongst them the TFA. So I don't understand what is going on.
I have the same problem.
octaviousrex
veteran

Post by octaviousrex »

some of the top folders are nothing but textures. if you skip some of them and keep digging using the quick bms script I promise you'll find the two model files you need to make one model as desribed earlier on in this thread. I've found jack sparrow but I am sorry I don't remember exactly which file in3.0 I found him in. I also found peices of scenery.

now from what I've gathered just downloading 3.0 basic won't yeild you the TFA models. you have to purchase the sets...I've read that for 15 bucks you can get all the starwars playsets off ebay but right now my focus is on one of the peices of dlc I bought which is darkwing duck.

I've tried using a graphic anylizer program that has allowed me to get models from games that were normally locked out. but it crashes the game trying to capture any scene. I've read that some were able to pull models out of the game using ninja ripper but I cannot even get disney infinity to start when I run it through ripper so I don't know what some of these forums are talking about.

My point, which seemed to go over the forums head, was it would take less time to find models if you could look inside each disney infinity file BEFORE you extract it. right now you have to open quickbms>select script (in this case disney infinity)>choose the file to extract>select the location to extract to. and you have to do this EVERY time for EVERY file. and those who have the downloaded version of pc version of DI should understand how fucking tedious that is. there has to be a way to make a program to look INSIDE the files BEFORE extracting them and be able to look inside the files as easy as one looks into a folder on their desktop not open QBMS>pick script...etc...etc.

because other wise we working blind. either that or figure out how to take 3d snapshots while playing the game and then get the models we want there. right now it's almost too tedious to be worth the effort. but I've spent real money to gain access to models I've always wanted to ref model. for the time being it's just too tedious for the time I have to put into looking.
Jimbo13
ultra-n00b

Post by Jimbo13 »

So between Ninjaripper & QuickBMS I can find most anything I'm interested within 3.0, that said is there any method for injecting a edited .tbody(dds texture) back in to the game? This was rather simple in 2.0
eriger777
beginner

Post by eriger777 »

Anyway to extract the audio from the game?
StormBrE
ultra-n00b

Post by StormBrE »

cra0 wrote:Meh bones are in .oct might reverse next week
http://cra0kalo.com/public/Disney%20INF ... ractor.zip
:bye:

http://prntscr.com/cfwe55 not working link to download resources Disney INFINITY Model Extractor. Help share the working link to download the program
Flandyn
n00b

Post by Flandyn »

StormBrE wrote:
cra0 wrote:Meh bones are in .oct might reverse next week
http://cra0kalo.com/public/Disney%20INF ... ractor.zip
:bye:

http://prntscr.com/cfwe55 not working link to download resources Disney INFINITY Model Extractor. Help share the working link to download the program
Try this: https://web.archive.org/web/20160706151 ... ractor.zip
Smakkohooves
beginner

Post by Smakkohooves »

I actually just need the stitch texture, can someone help me?
(Stitch from lilo&Stitch)
xavi64520
ultra-n00b

Post by xavi64520 »

Hi,

Is there someone who has the model of Ahsoka Tano with textures in OBJ format please?
blckgold
ultra-n00b

Post by blckgold »

Would someone be so kind as to help me get these models from the game Luke skywalker, obi wan and Captain America, all from 3.0, Ive been trying for the whole night to work out how to do this, but I can't even get the game installed on my PC. im running into so many issues.

I'm open to finding some sort of trade I have most of the characters from 2.0 as OBJ files already.

Any help is much appreciated.