Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

PSP Request

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
UnReAlMaCk
VIP member
VIP member

PSP Request

Post by UnReAlMaCk »

i have a DATA.PSP and DATA.PSAR, 2 very important files for the psp, if you could support these, that could save PSP modding as we know it ;)

I understand that the EBOOT.PBP is an excutable and it cannot be supported, thanks for trying tho!

Thanks for everything!
Last edited by UnReAlMaCk on Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnReAlMaCk
VIP member
VIP member

Post by UnReAlMaCk »

DATA.PSP

DATA.PSAR

Sry about double post, thx again! :mrgreen:
friendsofwatto
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by friendsofwatto »

I will take a look at them soon. Could you perhaps enlighten us with the context of these files - like what the files are supposed to be/do and what they are used for. I don't mind helping out, it will just make it a little easier to investigate knowing what it is.

WATTO
[email protected]
http://www.watto.org
Game Extractor - Read and write thousands of game archives!
Darkfox
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by Darkfox »

Sorry if I'm interrupting but "Data" to me often refers to stats/text/scripts or mixed types including the mentioned with images, sounds, and music. But it would also help to know where these two are from and such.
UnReAlMaCk
VIP member
VIP member

Post by UnReAlMaCk »

i myself have not tested these, but the data.psp and data.psar contain the data in an EBOOT.PBP, these come from the 2.0 update, thx for taking a look at these :mrgreen:
friendsofwatto
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by friendsofwatto »

ok well I looked at them - they don't have any data in them of any use - they are just executable files or something like that. These files can be thought of like an *.exe file for the PSP - they don't have anything useful in it, they are just a program.

At least thats what I have determined.

WATTO
[email protected]
http://www.watto.org
Game Extractor - Read and write thousands of game archives!