Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

.NAZ - Total Overdose

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
lokictba
ultra-n00b

.NAZ - Total Overdose

Post by lokictba »

whassup guys?

could you try to extract the .NAZ files of "Total Overdose"??
thx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
friendsofwatto
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by friendsofwatto »

Hi mate,

It looks like an archive, but doesn't really let me do much with it. There is probably a separate directory file or something like that.

In the same directory as the archive, is there any other small files (<100kb) with the same name. For example, if the archive is called myArc.naz, look for files called myArc.dir , myArc.toc , myArc.fat , or anything else. If you find one, can you post it here please.

Otherwise, could you please do a bigger cut of the archives and attach it here instead - you chose 100kb cut size which is just too small to work with in this case - try something like 1MB.

Thanks - if you have trouble posting the files here because they are too large, you can email them to us.

WATTO
[email protected]
http://www.watto.org
Game Extractor - Read and write thousands of game archives!
sajad
VIP member
VIP member

total

Post by sajad »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
KorNet
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by KorNet »

News ? :D
friendsofwatto
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by friendsofwatto »

Hi mate,

Same comment as before - there are sounds and stuff in there, but I can't find the directory.

You can probably get some of the sounds out of there if you use an OGG sound ripper - I don't know if there are any special OGG rippers out there, but Game Extractor (Full) will hopefully drag them out if you need them (using the Format Scanner)

WATTO
[email protected]
http://www.watto.org
Game Extractor - Read and write thousands of game archives!
Strobe

=D

Post by Strobe »

Ive tested my ripper with the .NAZ files of Total Overdose
and it ripped the OGGs flawlessly =D

http://jaedernaub.ath.cx
gamehead
advanced

Re: .NAZ Files - Total Overdose Main Theme song.

Post by gamehead »

Hi I am looking to rip the main theme song from the game Total Overdose the one that plays in the main menu when you load up the game. I tried opening up the .NAZ files with Game Extractor (works beautifully) and I played all of the OGG files but none of those are the main theme song. Does anyone know where in the game's files this song is stored? I tried the Blocks.naz file but that didnt show anything audio I think that's the game code or something. Any help would be appreciated and Thanks again. :?:
alihitman99
ultra-n00b

Re: .NAZ - Total Overdose

Post by alihitman99 »

Hi Guys!
How can I extract text file from this game?
I want to translate to my language
I am new please help :D
devmode
beginner

Re: .NAZ - Total Overdose

Post by devmode »

Localisation files of the game are encrypted, so edit these files is impossible while someone not make a decryption.