Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain g0s archive

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
afsoon
ultra-n00b

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain g0s archiv

Post by afsoon »

DefaultMan wrote:
Jax765 wrote:
DefaultMan wrote:It sure is, made some edits to the MGS3 Fatigues the other night. You need to extract the .ftex and .1.ftexs in the DLC outfit PFTXS (check my post a few pages back for those) and get the .2.ftexs and .3.ftexs from 01.dat and it should extract fine.
Do you know which files correspond to the Boss' sneaking suit?
Just did a quick unpack myself seems to be 1baf5bc564092.ftex /187c943a881ed.ftex & 2e2f8c615698a.ftex / 3e3de5e92e3b.ftex depends on which version of the outfit you wanted retextured
DefaultMan, could you please be so kind and name (name and address) the PFTX files corresponding to this DLC (the boss sneaking suit (unzipped)) as well? I followed your previous posts as well but after a few hours of searching I could not find them....please help me out...thanks.
HeartlessSeph
advanced

Post by HeartlessSeph »

afsoon wrote:DefaultMan, could you please be so kind and name (name and address) the PFTX files corresponding to this DLC (the boss sneaking suit (unzipped)) as well? I followed your previous posts as well but after a few hours of searching I could not find them....please help me out...thanks.
Here's a list someone posted earlier:

MGS 3 Fatigues: c05ddadd3a9a.fpk(SNA) / 58f57ad81e45_fpk(DDS)
MGS 3 Fatigues (Naked): 5c51813917af.fpk(SNA) / 35430620ec4a9.fpk (DDS)
MGS 3 Sneaking: 1da785669b77b.fpk(SNA) / 3a34137dbf9d0.fpk(DDS)
Tuxedo: a391321f9b70.fpk(SNA) / 14c0b6baf6f7b.fpk (DDS)
Eva Jumpsuit: 2ac17a2301a7b.fpk(zip) / 20db082934940.fpk(unzip)
Boss Sneaking: 3538dd2f4ffd9.fpk(zip) / d8c75b2c66d4.fpk (unzip)

The pftxs of the dlc outfits is named the exact same way as the fpks. So, the boss sneaking suit unzipped would be d8c75b2c66d4.pftxs.
afsoon
ultra-n00b

Post by afsoon »

Jax765 wrote:Does anyone know where to find the spec map for The Boss' outfit? Darkening the bump map helps out a bit, but the shiny parts of the suit are still there.

Could you please tell me which texture files correspond to the silver areas of the suit?
dante h3
n00b

Post by dante h3 »

Hi everyone.
I want to translate MGS TPP but I have a problem.
My language characters are same as Arabic.
And Arabic characters must stick together,
But game add extra shadow around characters and cause a little space.
This is an example:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/bxjnxp3c6 ... ROBLEM.jpg#

Anyone know how can I turn of text shadow?
(and if it is possible change text color?)

or any other way who solve this problem?

thanks, and sorry for my bad English.
CrazyIvan12
ultra-n00b

Post by CrazyIvan12 »

Hey guys, wondering if anyone can tell me where the Diamond Dogs logo texture for uniform arms is located? I'm trying to extract the pftxs files, but I keep getting "disk error" when I try to open them in Photoshop.
afsoon
ultra-n00b

Post by afsoon »

@CrazyIvan:
Ive come across the same problem when I use FtexTool on a texture with only .ftex and .1.ftexs files. It always say cannot open file because of a disk error.

So far I have been able to darken the suit by replacing the white colors with blackish colors and reducing the glow on shiny silver parts; see some images below:

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mod ... 955118.jpg
http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mod ... 955121.jpg
http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mod ... 955119.jpg

My next goal is to remove the scar tissue but I have not been able to find the related texture files. If anyone knows where they are please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Gh0stBlade on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post merge.
TruckerHatRyan
n00b

Post by TruckerHatRyan »

afsoon wrote:My next goal is to remove the scar tissue but I have not been able to find the related texture files. If anyone knows where they are please let me know. Thanks in advance.
All I know is someone in this thread named Fredrika found some textures that appear to be for the scars on the Boss outfit. Poster seemed to think they were apart of the textures for one of the nurses but still may not hurt to ask around there.

Edit: Oops, forgot the link: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t= ... 9d925de0b2
HeartlessSeph
advanced

Post by HeartlessSeph »

TruckerHatRyan wrote:
afsoon wrote:My next goal is to remove the scar tissue but I have not been able to find the related texture files. If anyone knows where they are please let me know. Thanks in advance.
All I know is someone in this thread named Fredrika found some textures that appear to be for the scars on the Boss outfit. Poster seemed to think they were apart of the textures for one of the nurses but still may not hurt to ask around there.

Edit: Oops, forgot the link: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t= ... 9d925de0b2
I don't think it's actually the texture you need to edit. If it was I doubt that it would only be white but would have variants for skin color.
Ashtails
beginner

Post by Ashtails »

Hey does anyone know where the model for the armor skulls are? I think it would work to recreate venom snake from the launch trailer where his skin is burned off using the corpse of the skulls by adding the eyepatch and horn to it
Taner038
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Taner038 »

Hi,
I have a one question.
I wanted the game (Gorund Zeoes) translated but I can't found menu files.
I found the subtitles files and I transtlated. But I can't found menu files
Can any one help?
allah1985
ultra-n00b

Post by allah1985 »

Is there a tutorial for swapping the models of NPCs?

For instance I'd like to swap the doctor at the start of the game with Skullface

Taner038
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Taner038 »

Taner038 wrote:Hi,
I have a one question.
I wanted the game (Gorund Zeoes) translated but I can't found menu files.
I found the subtitles files and I transtlated. But I can't found menu files
Can any one help?
Any one
plaease?
Taner038
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Taner038 »

Hello again, I'm translating Metal Gear GZ. I have a problem. When I use the SubpTool in FoxEngine.TranslationTool v0.1.3 and convert the e20010.subp file to xml and translate the contents, some characters that the font support are displayed as ?. When I use V.0.2, the characters get fixed but the subtitles don't show up in the game.
Devilot
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Devilot »

A big thank you for the author of QAR tool and all that contribute to the dictionary.
Doctor Loboto
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Doctor Loboto »

Okay...so...I've been clicking through every page of this thread for help. I can't find any way to do what I am trying to do. All I want to do is extract "Psycho Mantis'"/ "Tretij Rebenok" model from this specific game, with textures and such. I don't need bones, or anything special...I just want his model with UV's and textures applied. Can anyone help me?

Also I'm looking for Volgin / Man on Fire...I still am having trouble figuring out anything. Also Skull Face...