Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
bobdole
ultra-n00b

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by bobdole »

Ekey, algorithm please.
Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by Ekey »

All posts cleared. Tools and info from public removed! Who already have the tools, please do not share on Public!! Due to DMCA takedown notice received! Desire of developers!

Thank you for understanding!
michalss

Post by michalss »

Reversing is happening in here for years and now it need to be wiped, for what reason ? Game files not shared, as far as i understand DMCA notice is only to sharing file, not on tools made by 3th parties? I would like to understand this and im pretty sure everyone else as well. Im sorry but this is absolutely against all what we doing in here. Means from now on if any developer declare Desire of developers! we will drop everything and leave it? Im really surprise and specialy it comes from person like Ekey... :( Dont get me wrong, im ok with this i do not even care about this game, i would just like to understand what is going on in here...
Quick BMS Editor GUI - simple easy to use
Goto : viewtopic.php?uid=34229&f=29&t=6797&start=0

Downloads from DropBox : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/
designgears
ultra-n00b

Post by designgears »

michalss wrote:Reversing is happening in here for years and now it need to be wiped, for what reason ? Game files not shared, as far as i understand DMCA notice is only to sharing file, not on tools made by 3th parties? I would like to understand this and im pretty sure everyone else as well. Im sorry but this is absolutely against all what we doing in here. Means from now on if any developer declare Desire of developers! we will drop everything and leave it? Im really surprise and specialy it comes from person like Ekey... :( Dont get me wrong, im ok with this i do not even care about this game, i would just like to understand what is going on in here...
I have everything that was wiped from the thread, I can repost it.
zakalla
ultra-n00b

Post by zakalla »

designgears wrote:I have everything that was wiped from the thread, I can repost it.
This would be nice, but dev requests... hnnnngh
VcahwithKud
n00b

Post by VcahwithKud »

Ekey wrote:All posts cleared. Tools and info from public removed! Who already have the tools, please do not share on Public!! Due to DMCA takedown notice received! Desire of developers!

Thank you for understanding!
"Tools and info from public removed......." I am looking forward them maybe one year. it's too sad to hear that.
sfsdf53453
ultra-n00b

Post by sfsdf53453 »

please some one reupload source code in this thread . even private share or send a hint sould be appreciate .
learning to reverse enginering real file from real game is big rock that i haven't try before .
roserapple
ultra-n00b

How can I get unpacker

Post by roserapple »

I need to make nude patch... T T
DarknessStorm
ultra-n00b

Post by DarknessStorm »

greetings. can somebody re-share tools from Ekey? (or in pm, if you don't want share in public)
thanks )
DarknessStorm
ultra-n00b

Post by DarknessStorm »

soo...no one?
FoxSingle
ultra-n00b

Post by FoxSingle »

Ekey wrote:Okay. Unpacker for CBT2 is released!

Edited: Tools removed from public! Desire of developers!

Welcome, you can share the tool? Throw a link in PM please)) I would be grateful.
mrpeter01
ultra-n00b

Post by mrpeter01 »

Hopefully anyone can share tools for me . I will use for my private interest without sharing on public. Really appreciate your help ^^ .
lxxxk
ultra-n00b

Post by lxxxk »

Useless post why not delete
JackKnife
ultra-n00b

Post by JackKnife »

Can someone PM me so I can download please? I'd like to use the tools for personal use. Nothing commercial, entirely educational. Please respond with a yes/no answer.

Many thanks! :D
hassuny
ultra-n00b

Post by hassuny »

Do the .pazunpacker exist anymore? if so, could someone please pm me?!