Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain g0s archive

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
HeartlessSeph
advanced

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain g0s archiv

Post by HeartlessSeph »

DarknessValtier wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFqmAtxNNZA

PERFECT!
SniperWolf with original bones over bigboss, works perfect on cutscene and ingame, fixed the first person bug
Pretty cool, is there a download link yet?
DarknessValtier
beginner

Post by DarknessValtier »

HeartlessSeph wrote:

PERFECT!
SniperWolf with original bones over bigboss, works perfect on cutscene and ingame, fixed the first person bug
tomorrow i upload the SniperWolf mod fixed, and Quiet mod fixed
Meddy
ultra-n00b

Post by Meddy »

Could somebody tell me the filepath for this model or how to go about locating it? I'm under the impression this is one of GZ's unused assets.

There's also a non-bandana variant here.

I've also tried contacting the uploader of that video but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Thanks.
rensole
beginner

Post by rensole »

Meddy wrote:Could somebody tell me the filepath for this model or how to go about locating it? I'm under the impression this is one of GZ's unused assets.

I've also tried contacting the uploader of that video but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Thanks.
that's an edit, GZ was modded a lot as well.
All they did was delete the facial hair and eyepatch
HeartlessSeph
advanced

Post by HeartlessSeph »

DarknessValtier wrote:
HeartlessSeph wrote:

PERFECT!
tomorrow i upload the SniperWolf mod fixed, and Quiet mod fixed
Awesome, can't wait!
Meddy wrote:Could somebody tell me the filepath for this model or how to go about locating it? I'm under the impression this is one of GZ's unused assets.

Thanks.
Sorry, but that's not an unused asset, but a mod he did himself. You won't find it browsing through Ground Zeroes' files.
Higus
advanced

Post by Higus »

Quiet model locations:
Prisoner model - currently unnamed "3d69c369b36f8.fpk" in chunk2
Motherbase cell model - "chunk3\Assets\tpp\pack\mission2\free\f30050\f30050_d022.fpk"
Sniper Wolf model - currently unnamed "2d4b90b907865.fpk" in chunk1
Default XOF model - currently unnamed "417c52767792.fpk" in chunk1
Hospital XOF model - currently unnamed "2a5f83a94178.fpk" in chunk0
Rain scene model - "chunk3\Assets\tpp\pack\mission2\free\f30050\f30050_d100.fpk" **Not certain, appears as normal quiet in swap attempts - most likely due to mesh swapping in cutscene**
https://youtu.be/p4F5TPbwRy0
https://youtu.be/eKJcfi8HVnA
https://youtu.be/RwFHuZ5h0Lw

Also:
Snake's prosthetic arm - currently unnamed "3b872a19bdc48.fpk" in chunk0
Snake's head model - currently unnamed "ddef9aa7c0d2.fpk" in chunk0

and added Sniper Wolf to my Quiet player mod (next is prisoner outfit maybe): http://www.nexusmods.com/phantompain/mods/6
Meddy
ultra-n00b

Post by Meddy »

HeartlessSeph wrote:Sorry, but that's not an unused asset, but a mod he did himself. You won't find it browsing through Ground Zeroes' files.
Ah, okay, thanks anyways.
ultra-n00b

Post by default »

Could anyone do a mod that replaces default female soldier or Quet with female skull?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HeartlessSeph
advanced

Post by HeartlessSeph »

default wrote:Could anyone do a mod that replaces default female soldier or Quet with female skull?
I found the female skull model. I'll see if I can get the balaclava method to work with it. Hopefully there are no facial distortions like Ocelot has.
enyce
ultra-n00b

Post by enyce »

@HeartlessSeph Do you know female ID for a female hostage?
Polpalca
ultra-n00b

Post by Polpalca »

rensole
From what i've learned FtexTool cant convert ".ftex" files that are missing additional ".ftexs". For example if you take mis_com_dd_soldier_sneak.pftxs file located in "master\chunk0\Assets\tpp\pack\mission2\common" and extract it with GzsTool you will get a folder with .ftex and .ftexs in it. Then if you drag that folder onto FtexTool.exe it will convert some small textures to .dds, but the rest of the files will be ignored and log will say that a lot of ftexs are missing. Thats because a lot of .ftex files use multiple .ftexs and if they are missing it cant be converted. mis_com_dd_soldier_sneak.pftxs folder only has 1 .ftexs file for each .ftex file, notice ".1" index at the end of the .ftexs file name. There should also be ".2", ".3", ".4" etc, but i dunno why they are missing there.
Try to unpack texture0.dat, then drag and drop extracted folder with .ftex\.ftexs files in it onto FtexTool and it will start converting everything it can to .dds.
Last edited by Polpalca on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PTE Jenkins
n00b

Post by PTE Jenkins »

HeartlessSeph wrote:
default wrote:Could anyone do a mod that replaces default female soldier or Quet with female skull?
I found the female skull model. I'll see if I can get the balaclava method to work with it. Hopefully there are no facial distortions like Ocelot has.
Do you mind telling me where the balaclava fmdls are stored? and if at all possible where some of the enemy balaclava models are.
HeartlessSeph
advanced

Post by HeartlessSeph »

enyce wrote:@HeartlessSeph Do you know female ID for a female hostage?
Sorry, I don't know where that is. I haven't dug deep into the game's files yet. Most of my searching is specifically for the human Volgin model as of now.
PTE Jenkins wrote:
HeartlessSeph wrote:
Do you mind telling me where the balaclava fmdls are stored? and if at all possible where some of the enemy balaclava models are.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MGS_TPP\master\QAR Tool\chunk0\Assets\tpp\pack\fova\common_source\chara\cm_head\face
At least that's where I see them. I got the method from Shigu's Quiet mod.

Well, it seems that her body gets messed up using the Balaclava method. I suppose I could try to hex the female skull to be invisible and then put it over the sneaking suit to fix any model proportions, but then that would keep the gun glitch intact. I don't see any bones related to the guns position in the fncp either.
alex61194
ultra-n00b

Post by alex61194 »

hey there, i know is just a little thing but is really dissapointing, in the spanish version of mgsv the bandana is called pañoleta, could someone change it to bandana pls?
Jax765
n00b

Post by Jax765 »

Regarding textures, are they packed within fpk files for most characters? Checked out the texture .dat files, and they seem to mostly consist of GZ character textures (e.g. Chico, Paz, MSF Big Boss, etc). Trying to make some edits to the Diamond Dog soldier fatigues, but I'm having difficulty finding the relevant textures.