Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Game import MAXScripts & tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
oqee
ultra-n00b

Re: Game import MAXScripts & tools

Post by oqee »

Hello! i'have problem to open this file/ help extract 3d https://yadi.sk/d/IvUL0cnUiLrn3
BMW Augmented from Germany App Store
legende973
ultra-n00b

Post by legende973 »

Hi,

Fisrt ! thanks a lot for this community. :D

Now.... I try to install the sms importer on 3d max 2014 , Did it work on it please because i can't arrive ; i follow thr read me , but i don't see where i have to put the Sms importer file.

I use the v3.1c

Thanks you a lot :)
legende973
ultra-n00b

Post by legende973 »

hello :cry:
Andrakann
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Andrakann »

legende973 wrote:hello :cry:
Chipicao wrote:My MAXScripts are meant to run on max 2010 and up. Sorry, but max 2009 has less/different maxscript features and some of the functions won't work.
How to install scripts in 3ds Max:
1. Drag&drop mcr or mzp files in one of the viewports - this will initialize&install the script
2. Click on Customize -> "Customize User Interface" and switch over to the Toolbars tab; optionally select "Game file import" in Category, which is what I assign to all my scripts
3. Drag&drop the script from the list onto your toolbar; this will create a button that you can use from there on to run the script
legende973
ultra-n00b

Post by legende973 »

sorry im french and google traduction dont help me here .... so put the mzp in the viewport hmm i don't know where he is in french... but thanks for answer
Andrakann
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Andrakann »

legende973 wrote:sorry im french and google traduction dont help me here .... so put the mzp in the viewport hmm i don't know where he is in french... but thanks for answer
Viewport it's main interface windows of 3dsmax, where it draws all 3d information :)
So, you need to drag'n'drop mzp-file close to center of 3dsmax window, it's thinking for sec, and you can go to interface setup and find new buttons here to drag'n'drop to max tool panels.

1. Image
(visually nothing happens, just small cursor change to "thinking")
2. Image
legende973
ultra-n00b

Post by legende973 »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i follow exactly what you show me snif , and in category i dont have game file importer sniff ....

so i cant add the sms importer toolbar :constipated:

thank you a lot for your picture , really appreciating , :mrgreen: :keke:
legende973
ultra-n00b

Post by legende973 »

I finaly found it , i have to work 3D max in administrator pfff.... thanks to you !
MikeYedi
ultra-n00b

Post by MikeYedi »

need Help modding asphalt 8 textures I have the windows 8 version of asphalt 8 I found the tga files they were located in a bin file but cannot open them for the life of me plz help here are the tga files I got from the car textures bin archive
http://www.filedropper.com/newwinrarziparchive_1
Andrakann
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Andrakann »

MikeYedi wrote:need Help modding asphalt 8 textures I have the windows 8 version of asphalt 8 I found the tga files they were located in a bin file but cannot open them for the life of me plz help here are the tga files I got from the car textures bin archive
From first post in this topic:
Chipicao wrote:Gameloft Pig Importer - Deprecated; use PIG2FBX instead
Supports cars, tracks, characters and pretty much any game model.
Most textures are in PVR format, but their extension is from the source image (TGA, PSD). The script will rename them but make sure you have the PVR plugin installed.

Works only with Asphalt 1.5 or older and Minion Rush.
Newer versions of Asphalt8 use lz4 compressed buffers and textures. Decompression is impossible with MAXScript, so I've created a standalone command-line tool that will convert models to FBX.
Download PIG2FBX here
MikeYedi
ultra-n00b

Post by MikeYedi »

Andrakann wrote:
MikeYedi wrote:need Help modding asphalt 8 textures I have the windows 8 version of asphalt 8 I found the tga files they were located in a bin file but cannot open them for the life of me plz help here are the tga files I got from the car textures bin archive
From first post in this topic:
Chipicao wrote:Gameloft Pig Importer - Deprecated; use PIG2FBX instead
Supports cars, tracks, characters and pretty much any game model.
Most textures are in PVR format, but their extension is from the source image (TGA, PSD). The script will rename them but make sure you have the PVR plugin installed.

Works only with Asphalt 1.5 or older and Minion Rush.
Newer versions of Asphalt8 use lz4 compressed buffers and textures. Decompression is impossible with MAXScript, so I've created a standalone command-line tool that will convert models to FBX.
Download PIG2FBX here
Its crashes every time also do you know if you will get banned for mods such as this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andrakann
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Andrakann »

MikeYedi wrote:Its crashes every time also do you know if you will get banned for mods such as this?
You need to convert PIG file, and tool automatically converts all related textures into .PVR.
Also .Net Framework 3.5 is required.
I'm not care about bans, because I not a modder ;)
I just collect models.
muskieratboi
ultra-n00b

Post by muskieratboi »

Been examining this. trying to get the files from Order and Chaos Online 2. Managed to get the .BDAEs out, but the max Script doesn't work on it. What's the rules on posting a sample?
vladikkgg
ultra-n00b

Post by vladikkgg »

What about Unity Importer for apps 5.1.3f.1 or hi?
varetyr
ultra-n00b

Post by varetyr »

I would like to know if there is anybody working into The Crew model exporter, to make the meshes have texture info(UV Maps).
If there is someone, can you please update me if there is going to be a new release of the tool with updated exporting?

Thank You very much!