Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Unity Assets Explorer [v 1.2]

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
Csimbi
veteran

Re: Unity Assets Explorer [v 1.2]

Post by Csimbi »

Nice!
______
Csimbi
FJKMAN
ultra-n00b

Post by FJKMAN »

question when i load my .assets file in unity everything shows up but when i try to open it with your assets explorer it says that the .assets file has 0 files in it...
RCcon
ultra-n00b

Post by RCcon »

Can this tool import .ttf fonts?
Haoose
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Haoose »

Just a reminder: Latest version is always available on a permanent link on my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qorsfd50ixvn ... plorer.exe
Mirror: https://mega.nz/#!YEFHQDIB!Km_65FeE8kyj ... Kw3oPKral0
-= GP-team =-
Csimbi
veteran

Post by Csimbi »

Haoose,
I at least know that.
But it'd be great to see a note what's been updated.
Or, at least the fact that it has been updated.
Thanks for considering!
______
Csimbi
DemonMC
ultra-n00b

Post by DemonMC »

Haoose wrote:1.5 20.06-02.09.2015
Пытаюсь добавить поддержку Unity 5
RUS
не получается найти файл перевода текста в игре 7 Days to Die версия альфа 12.5 (Unity 5)
в старых версиях файл был в sharedassets1.assets назывался english.txt
ссылка на файлы:level0, mainData, sharedassets0.assets,sharedassets1.assets
https://yadi.sk/d/lLzRGOUDj8tgw
ENG
I can not find the file translation of the text in the game 7 Days to Die alpha version 12.5 (Unity 5)
in older versions of the file it was called sharedassets1.assets english.txt
https://yadi.sk/d/lLzRGOUDj8tgw
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haoose
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Haoose »

DemonMC
Где на скриншоте видно что они не отображаются? Все отображается у тебя.
А текста в этих файлах может и не быть. Если они переехали на новую версию движка текст могли переместить в какое-то другое место. Попробуй просто поиском по файлам поискать какую-то строку/слово текста. например "New Game" (или что там в игре есть). Так определишь assets-файл, а дальше уже в нем найдешь файл с текстом.
P.S. А вообще подобные вопросы надо задавать не тут, а на специализированном форуме (На ZoG), т.к. это относится не к программе, а непосредственно к игре.
-= GP-team =-
DemonMC
ultra-n00b

Post by DemonMC »

Haoose wrote:DemonMC
Где на скриншоте видно что они не отображаются? Все отображается у тебя.
А текста в этих файлах может и не быть. Если они переехали на новую версию движка текст могли переместить в какое-то другое место. Попробуй просто поиском по файлам поискать какую-то строку/слово текста. например "New Game" (или что там в игре есть). Так определишь assets-файл, а дальше уже в нем найдешь файл с текстом.
P.S. А вообще подобные вопросы надо задавать не тут, а на специализированном форуме (На ZoG), т.к. это относится не к программе, а непосредственно к игре.
Спасибо нашел текстовый файл в resources.assets но есть одна проблема, один раз я его смог открыть, стало выдавать ошибку постоянно на нем ( resources.assets), пробовал переустанавливать игру, но безуспешно та же ошибка "out of memory while expanding memory stream", оперативки на компьютере 16 гигов
можно ли как нибудь избегать эту ошибку, и от чего она зависит.
и есть ли вариант перезаписи исходного файла больше размером чем он.
Заранее благодарен.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yoyoloveyou
ultra-n00b

Post by yoyoloveyou »

Hello, I'm having a problem when I try to replace a .tex.dds file. When I save it and import it into the resources.assets file, it tells me "ERROR" "DONE!". However, it doesn't update in the game?

Does somebody know what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
zespri
ultra-n00b

Post by zespri »

DemonMC wrote:
Haoose wrote: Спасибо нашел текстовый файл в resources.assets но есть одна проблема, один раз я его смог открыть, стало выдавать ошибку постоянно на нем ( resources.assets)
Да, могу подтвердить, у меня таже проблема. Игра правда наверное другая. А ошибка та же. И файл (resources.assets) с тем же именем
mappy2012
advanced

Post by mappy2012 »

Haoose wrote:Just a reminder: Latest version is always available on a permanent link on my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qorsfd50ixvn ... plorer.exe

stream read error 。。。
Brokep
ultra-n00b

Post by Brokep »

Hello there, just used the Assets Explorer and extracted a bunch of files. Long story short a lot of strange file formats came out and I'm mostly interested in script files and 3d objects. I've got *.43 | *.115 files. I guess *.43 files are the scripts and the *.115 the 3d files but how do I find the appropriate file extension or extract that content. Can somebody please help me with this?
mr rocket
n00b

Post by mr rocket »

I'm having a slight problem with extracting the sprites from an Android Unity game. It's not really a problem with this tool in particular, however, because DisUnity comes out with the same results.

Basically there's an Android game called "Godzilla Kaiju Collection" and extraction works fine, for the most part. However, I'm trying to extract the character sprites from the game which I believe are located in random files without extensions. However, extracting these files leave me with either a completely transparent image file (Unity Assets Explorer) or a Grey/White image (Disunity).

Any clue how I can extract these sprites?
Berni11
ultra-n00b

Post by Berni11 »

Brokep wrote:Hello there, just used the Assets Explorer and extracted a bunch of files. Long story short a lot of strange file formats came out and I'm mostly interested in script files and 3d objects. I've got *.43 | *.115 files. I guess *.43 files are the scripts and the *.115 the 3d files but how do I find the appropriate file extension or extract that content. Can somebody please help me with this?
From what I know the .43 are the 3d files. I found the program Noesis which can view the .43 files. http://himeworks.com/noesis-plugins/
Brokep
ultra-n00b

Post by Brokep »

Berni11 wrote:
Brokep wrote:Hello there, just used the Assets Explorer and extracted a bunch of files. Long story short a lot of strange file formats came out and I'm mostly interested in script files and 3d objects. I've got *.43 | *.115 files. I guess *.43 files are the scripts and the *.115 the 3d files but how do I find the appropriate file extension or extract that content. Can somebody please help me with this?
From what I know the .43 are the 3d files. I found the program Noesis which can view the .43 files. http://himeworks.com/noesis-plugins/

Yep you were right. Also Noesis does work. Not all files work or open but that's okay hah, thank you for taking the time to inform me mate.

I really wanna check the code from the script files though, does anyone know of a program that can open 115 files? Really need this!