Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Batman Arkham Asylum and City Music

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
Cameron007
advanced

Batman Arkham Asylum and City Music

Post by Cameron007 »

Hi, I am trying to extract music files from Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. However, I have no idea where the music files are, let alone how to extract them. Can someone help me please?
agman
ultra-n00b

Re: Batman Arkham Asylum and City Music

Post by agman »

have you figured it out if so could you tell me where the music files are
DKDave
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Batman Arkham Asylum and City Music

Post by DKDave »

For Arkham Asylum, the music is scattered around in various Unreal package format files.

For example, some music can be found in the BmGame\CookedPC\Maps folders - for example "Admin.umap" contains a couple of music files, as does "Admin_B1.umap", and many others in these folders. There's a lot of files in here to go through.

More music files can be found in the BmGame\CookedPC\Packages\SoundFMOD folders.

Also, BmGame\Movies contains music in some of the video sequences.

Any Unreal extractor should give you a good starting point. It's a while since I looked at this game, so I can't remember how easy/difficult it was to get all of the music.
I see a vision rising, dreary, Fading in as children play twilight games, In the town called Ordinary, An eye of light reveals a gateway to doomsday