Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Champions: Return to Arms VIF models

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
JohnBarleycorn
n00b

Re: Champions: Return to Arms VIF models

Post by JohnBarleycorn »

Uh... Not exactly the data from the action replay, let's say that i've extracted the data from the fake memory card of the pcsx2.. But i guess inside, when i extract it and save as max in the end is the same, right?
FurryFan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by FurryFan »

NicotineCaffeine wrote:Uh... Not exactly the data from the action replay, let's say that i've extracted the data from the fake memory card of the pcsx2.. But i guess inside, when i extract it and save as max in the end is the same, right?
Yes that is fine. Use this tool:
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/
I accept ALL requests. Let me know your requests.
JohnBarleycorn
n00b

Post by JohnBarleycorn »

Yes, that's it! I've used that program to create the file. But on using cheat engine i got totally lost xD
To be honest i'm not even able to follow the tutorial of cheatengine :S
JohnBarleycorn
n00b

Post by JohnBarleycorn »

Hey, are you still there? Look, i've tried to swap the models directly from the files and then rewriting the iso. It doesn't work. So, since the way you proposed it appears to be the only one working, if you can at least tell me what i have to do once opened the savedata with cheatengine, i would be VERY grateful.
P.s. Or if you want that i send to you directly the savedata tell me where to send and i will do
LegendOfAB
ultra-n00b

Post by LegendOfAB »

FurryFan wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:49 am I made a video of me editing textures in the emulator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYxR60S_xtM I have also found ways to change the pointers so that any character can wear any other characters clothing even if the clothing/hair is normally race/gender specific.
We're on the edge of greatness, FurryFan. I would massively appreciate knowing the method to change those pointers, assuming the explanation isn't too much trouble for you (especially after all these years)! I'm assuming cheatengine is involved?