Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Monster Hunter Online (*.PAK)

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
TehDave
advanced

Re: Monster Hunter Online (*.PAK)

Post by TehDave »

That's a shame, hopefully the OP sees the samples you linked above and updates the tool.

I hope they bring the game out in the states as well or at least don't block non-asian IPs.
ehnoah
advanced

Post by ehnoah »

I bet they won't release it near future. Still no news about any Beta etc. in China. Only a local test appeared.
CriticalError
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by CriticalError »

well to bad becuase new client no have more pak files, the format change to ifs :S
TehDave
advanced

Post by TehDave »

Well hopefully it's not to hard to figure out what to do to unpack it. What was available in the benchmark alone was really high quality, so I hope it'll be possible to extract the stuff from the full game when it finally drops.
CriticalError
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by CriticalError »

TehDave wrote:Well hopefully it's not to hard to figure out what to do to unpack it. What was available in the benchmark alone was really high quality, so I hope it'll be possible to extract the stuff from the full game when it finally drops.
how I say before, the full game use ifs format, and for now only can unpack files without file names and with wrong extentions, so no usefull at all.
TehDave
advanced

Post by TehDave »

Well I've uploaded an example .ifs for people to take a look at and pick apart, here's hoping someone will have a breakthrough?

https://mega.co.nz/#!T0Rz1TTJ!RrAYstVAo ... Ai9aUDLQ4I