Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Dead or Alive series formats and tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Rosalin
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Dead or Alive series formats and tools

Post by Rosalin »

foxdemon90210 wrote:Seems like Marie has 2 outfits in the LR update files BUT the 2nd one doesn't open what so ever. wonder what that can be O_o and same for Rachel she has 2 one that doesn't show in game but can be opend
I also want to know why.
darkagent
ultra-n00b

Post by darkagent »

Honoka's normal map for her body, doesn't fix/match her uv's at all. seems as if she has totally different normal maps. also were is her head located?
Rosalin
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Rosalin »

seems as if she has totally different normal maps.
Normal map texture is just fine. Problem is UV.

There's another UV map in honoka's model.
I'm not sure about the order, but you can find them all by swapping orders.

or if you can edit tmc praser, then you can find it also. (I don't know how.)
Last edited by Rosalin on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkagent
ultra-n00b

Post by darkagent »

Rosalin wrote:
seems as if she has totally different normal maps.
Normal map texture is just fine. Problem is UV.

There's another UV map in honoka's model.
I'm not sure about the order, but you can find them all by swapping orders.

or if you can edit tmc praser, then you can find it also. (I don't know how.)
what is swapping?
Baal
n00b

Post by Baal »

Do you guys knows where could i post pics of my incoming work ? Coregrafx was perfect but it's dead... And DA is not really the most quiet place of the internet :/
Any idea ?
(Also, since coregrafx is dead, we have no way to follow penguin's work... Such a pity...)
Lilstormcloud
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Lilstormcloud »

is it dead or can you just use a vpn
Rosalin
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Rosalin »

I guess it's totally dead.

foxdemon90210 wrote:Seems like Marie has 2 outfits in the LR update files BUT the 2nd one doesn't open what so ever. wonder what that can be O_o and same for Rachel she has 2 one that doesn't show in game but can be opend
I checked and..it seems that there's only one Marie's costume in LR catalog file.
I grabbed all extracted files and searched for "mar_body_base", but it appeared only one time.

seems that dat is linking wrong file.
sf234
advanced

Post by sf234 »

Darko wrote:Dat updated, some crap may be missing, not included the --h files, LR costumes renamed as charater_lr_xxx, some old dl crap repeated in one of the files.
Corrected version attached to this post.

------------------------

There is a strange bug when extracting files with doa5Uarchivarius while using .blp Converter generated entries in doa5Uarchivarius.dat (for example: KASUMI_DLCU_014.---C/KASUMI_DLCU_014_001.--HL files in "Nurse Costumes" DLC). Seems like doa5Uarchivarius' code have function for auto-search corresponding .blp entries which works even when proper entries are already in doa5Uarchivarius.dat. In the end it finds wrong entry (e.g. LEIFANG_DLCU_014.TMC's entry for KASUMI_DLCU_014.---C file) and either crashes or extracts corrupted files. For now, workaround is either remove or rename content_data.blp file before using doa5Uarchivarius.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
porimac
VIP member
VIP member

Post by porimac »

sf234 wrote:
Darko wrote:Dat updated, some crap may be missing, not included the --h files, LR costumes renamed as charater_lr_xxx, some old dl crap repeated in one of the files.
Corrected version attached to this post.

------------------------

There is a strange bug when extracting files with doa5Uarchivarius while using .blp Converter generated entries in doa5Uarchivarius.dat (for example: KASUMI_DLCU_014.---C/KASUMI_DLCU_014_001.--HL files in "Nurse Costumes" DLC). Seems like doa5Uarchivarius' code have function for auto-search corresponding .blp entries which works even when proper entries are already in doa5Uarchivarius.dat. In the end it finds wrong entry (e.g. LEIFANG_DLCU_014.TMC's entry for KASUMI_DLCU_014.---C file) and either crashes or extracts corrupted files. For now, workaround is either remove or rename content_data.blp file before using doa5Uarchivarius.
i wish support more "HONOKA_DLCU_00*.--H/--HL" in content_data.bin...
but thank you, sf234
sf234
advanced

Post by sf234 »

porimac
Here's version that should 100% support 5U/LR DLCs (content_data part): viewtopic.php?p=103946#p103946
Just remember:
sf234 wrote: There is a strange bug ... For now, workaround is either remove or rename content_data.blp file before using doa5Uarchivarius.
Last edited by sf234 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
zareef
ultra-n00b

Post by zareef »

@sf234
Thank you very much..

[EDIT]: Looks like some TMC/TMCL files are misnamed. The previous version was fine in this regard.
sf234
advanced

Post by sf234 »

zareef
Please point out these files.
porimac
VIP member
VIP member

Post by porimac »

i think sf234's dat is correctly
HONOKA_DLCU_001~002 is not available yet...actuality.
zareef
ultra-n00b

Post by zareef »

sf234 wrote:zareef
Please point out these files.
Sorry, I got an error when I tried to view a couple of Honoka's models with Noesis, so I thought something was wrong as with Marie Rose previously, but now all files seem to be working fine.. I don't know what happened. Sorry again and thanks a lot for your hard work.
porimac is right, HONOKA_DLCU_001~002 are not in the files, I wonder what they will be.. All her released costumes are already in this DLC.
Protocol X27
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Protocol X27 »

Checked out the Ninja DLC today... Nothing too special. In general costumes are solid, but meshes are average.

Everything worked from the BLP converted I had except Honoka's. Was easy to find since it was the only not to convert, but I haven't tried with the new version yet.

I got punk'd today. I don't think I've modded anything in like a month. I finish doing an injection sucessfully after feeling rusty, only to find out all of the clothing pieces were merged into one mesh. :twisted:

Oh well, glad 360 is getting some stuff until PC drops to pass the time. Really hope PC get's PS4/XBO's features.

Not sure of an alternate posting place. It depends on how TN reacts to modding. If they ignore low key stuff, maybe it won't have to all that underground. Time will tell.