Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Successful Extraction of Final Fantasy XII Battle Quotes?

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
Thamauturge
ultra-n00b

Successful Extraction of Final Fantasy XII Battle Quotes?

Post by Thamauturge »

Has there been any success on this? I couldn't find anything on this forum, and PSound (as usual) only is getting utterly useless bleeps and things like that. I would love the Final Fantasy XII quotes, so that I could insert them into Dissidia replays to give Gabranth his original epic voice actor.

There are other games that have disappointed me with the lack of an ability to do this, and I am hoping that FFXII won't be the same in this regard. Honestly, the fact that Re Chain of Memories seems impossible to extract this same audio from is even worse considering that it's the only PS2 Kingdom Hearts Game to not have the quotes ripped successfully.

I am also interested in rips for Final Fantasy X (despite not liking the game at all, I would like Auron's battle quotes) and Crisis Core. I tried scanning Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII with PSound and literally nothing was found, which is baffling.