Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

(GC) Rayman 3 & Rayman Arena audio files

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
Droolie
veteran

(GC) Rayman 3 & Rayman Arena audio files

Post by Droolie »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
Droolie
veteran

Re: (GC) Rayman 3 & Rayman Arena audio files

Post by Droolie »

I think this topic deserves a bump.

The only thing I want to do is extract all of the segments, and correctly: with filenames derived from the info in the other files (that should definitely be possible for Rayman 3 - I don't know about Rayman Arena yet).

Hope someone can at least help me a step further. :)
Droolie
veteran

Re: (GC) Rayman 3 & Rayman Arena audio files

Post by Droolie »

Another well-deserved bump.
I managed to extract the smaller audio files located in the HXD files. They have RIFF headers with reversed endianness, but even knowing that, I have no idea how to play them (I'm not familiar with Gamecube formats). Could anyone help me identify the files and convert them to a playable format? I uploaded some samples here: http://www.box.com/s/bbhd23am40tj39hhs2ck

It would also be nice if someone told me what Gamecube DSP headers look like. I'd like to know that because I need to look into the HST files (which contain DSP) to extract the music correctly. :)

EDIT -> I just noticed the host I used for the first post's files was megaupload. Since that's gone now, I'll reupload it to another host in a few hours. Please take a look at the files in this post in the meantime. ;)