Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

PS3 Hyperdimension Neptunia MKII

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Akane
ultra-n00b

Re: PS3 Hyperdimension Neptunia MKII

Post by Akane »

Well, in which case, if possible, would you be so kind as to provide a copy of the old tool, if you happen to have one?
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Can someone reupload the script pls??
RandomTBush
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by RandomTBush »

Darko wrote:Can someone reupload the script pls??
http://www.mediafire.com/?7bowodf9ebd6ps8

There ya go.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

RandomTBush wrote:
Darko wrote:Can someone reupload the script pls??
http://www.mediafire.com/?7bowodf9ebd6ps8

There ya go.
Thanks man :up:
Darkstar
advanced

Post by Darkstar »

Works perfectly!

Can you maybe update your program for Neptunia Victory? Many of the character models there seem to have an additional unknown section in the ISM2 file (see here for the log)

The corresponding ISM2 file can be found here (400k):

Code: Select all

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZscHQL6B!Gd0Fg0_2H8wQFaX5zlJG0WRDB9lWubtBK4DaP_JKvDQ
Many of the monsters work fine though, so only the main characters seem to be affected
Check out the REWiki!
RandomTBush
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by RandomTBush »

Darkstar wrote:Works perfectly!

Can you maybe update your program for Neptunia Victory? Many of the character models there seem to have an additional unknown section in the ISM2 file (see here for the log)

The corresponding ISM2 file can be found here (400k):

Code: Select all

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZscHQL6B!Gd0Fg0_2H8wQFaX5zlJG0WRDB9lWubtBK4DaP_JKvDQ
Many of the monsters work fine though, so only the main characters seem to be affected
I just hex-edited the files and bypassed that problem when I extracted the models a while back. :P
Darkstar
advanced

Post by Darkstar »

RandomTBush wrote:I just hex-edited the files and bypassed that problem when I extracted the models a while back. :P
Yeah, that would work if I knew a bit more about the format ;-) Do you have the source code (or a description of the fileformat with the various sections etc.) available somewhere?

Anyways, it looks like the models I was looking for (the idol versions of Rom and Ram) are not inside the data files (it seems that with Victory they changed the DLC content to actually provide the models and textures, instead of just "unlocking" pre-existing content as was the case on the first 2 installments). Looks like I'll have to buy the DLC and try to capture the PKG file with a proxy server or something...
Check out the REWiki!
RandomTBush
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by RandomTBush »

Darkstar wrote:
RandomTBush wrote:I just hex-edited the files and bypassed that problem when I extracted the models a while back. :P
Yeah, that would work if I knew a bit more about the format ;-) Do you have the source code (or a description of the fileformat with the various sections etc.) available somewhere?

Anyways, it looks like the models I was looking for (the idol versions of Rom and Ram) are not inside the data files (it seems that with Victory they changed the DLC content to actually provide the models and textures, instead of just "unlocking" pre-existing content as was the case on the first 2 installments). Looks like I'll have to buy the DLC and try to capture the PKG file with a proxy server or something...
I don't have the source code on me (nor would I understand it -- I'm not a coder). And to be fair, the DLC costumes from mk2 are the same way. I'll do you a favor though, I'll pack up the "fixed" and DLC models for ya so you can use the current extractor with those. Don't mind the missing textures for the alternate costumes -- they're just recycled from the original models.
Yuredacy2311
beginner

Post by Yuredacy2311 »

hi,
Sorry bring back old thread, but anyone still keep that howfie's lightwave script?
Thanks a lot.