Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

BIGFILE.000 - Deus Ex Human Revolution Unpack

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Larus
advanced

Re: BIGFILE.000 - Deus Ex Human Revolution Unpack

Post by Larus »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
zermik
beginner

Post by zermik »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
Larus
advanced

Post by Larus »

Pey
n00b

Post by Pey »

Last edited by Pey on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Larus
advanced

Post by Larus »

Pey
n00b

Post by Pey »

Read my post above.
Tamxaun
ultra-n00b

Post by Tamxaun »

eXpressionist
ultra-n00b

Post by eXpressionist »

I'm renamed English to Russian. Fonts now are okay, but there is no sound and subtitles! Only text..
Larus
advanced

Post by Larus »

Pey wrote:Read my post above.
oh, didnt notice the crack thing.
Hm, i wonder, will it work if i turn down auto update?
Cause i really don't want to use crack(
zermik
beginner

Post by zermik »

Pey wrote:Well, i have the game on steam. I copied the game folder and used the crack and it does show Russian subs using bigfile_English.000. However if you want to have Russian subs without using a crack AND without having to download bigfile_Russian.000 , set Steam Language to English and then copy the file I uploaded. Of course, you need bigfile_English.000
Awaitin for finish download english version from Steam and try. Hopefully it works. Thanks for help, Pey.
Pey
n00b

Post by Pey »

Yeah, you´re right, I just entered the game and saw the menus. The bigfile_xlanguagex has to be English, there´s no doubt about it, but the problem with Russian is the charset, cause I tried Italian and Spanish subs and both of them work fine.
Larus
advanced

Post by Larus »

Pey wrote:Yeah, you´re right, I just entered the game and saw the menus. The bigfile_xlanguagex has to be English, there´s no doubt about it, but the problem with Russian is the charset, cause I tried Italian and Spanish subs and both of them work fine.
IS there anyway you can help?
zermik
beginner

Post by zermik »

Pey wrote:Yeah, you´re right, I just entered the game and saw the menus. The bigfile_xlanguagex has to be English, there´s no doubt about it, but the problem with Russian is the charset, cause I tried Italian and Spanish subs and both of them work fine.
So maybe try repack with files from russian version? Can u post a step-by-step instruction for repacking? Sorry, but i very lame in that "console stuff". :)
eXpressionist
ultra-n00b

Post by eXpressionist »

That's because Italy and Spain uses latin charset, I suppose.
Probably there is font file or something in Russian bigfile. btw, there is a russian sound in first video in patch0 (cause it appears even with English file).

Russian sound is just so lame.. So I and many people would really appreciate if someone could make just Rus subtitles for the game.
madprof
n00b

Post by madprof »

Charset? May be problem with font? Usually russian subs in various games have different font from original.

Screens with english and russian text: