Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Dead or Alive series formats and tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
MisterNatal
advanced

Re: Dead or Alive series formats and tools

Post by MisterNatal »

Sorry if the question has already been asked but I haven't found an answer so I was wondering if there was an update for the BLP Converter because when I load the Halloween set it says "Unsupported file format"
bbbmods
beginner

Post by bbbmods »

sf234 wrote:Updated free/used costume slots information:
http://rghost.net/private/6rGSgW9XN/7c9 ... d840d3d3b2

bbbmods
DLC 358140? DLC archive files were original or already swapped with Archivarius?
yeah, I used it on a pack that i swapped already with archavarious. tried it again on a clean version and it worked, also worked on every other nyotengu costume in every other pack, thanks :D
sf234
advanced

Post by sf234 »

Protocol X27 wrote:Next DLC is up. My BLP converter for 360 still doesn't recognize Honoka. Am I using an outdated version, or did we still need manual entries for that? I know the PC version is working fine for those files.
Darko wrote:Can someone update the blp converter for 360 files pls?? It has no problems to decrypt female files, but I doesn't decrypt any new male files.
Here latest xbox360 dlc5u.dat (for both BLP Converter and DLC Tool). Some names still missing and, strange enough, I can't find them in the patched xex (though I didn't dig too deep). They can be found in doa5LRarchivarius 28may15's doa5LRarchivarius.dat and just copy-pasted from there.

MisterNatal
PC or Xbox version?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MisterNatal
advanced

Post by MisterNatal »

sf234 wrote:
Protocol X27 wrote:Next DLC is up. My BLP converter for 360 still doesn't recognize Honoka. Am I using an outdated version, or did we still need manual entries for that? I know the PC version is working fine for those files.
Darko wrote:Can someone update the blp converter for 360 files pls?? It has no problems to decrypt female files, but I doesn't decrypt any new male files.
Here latest xbox360 dlc5u.dat (for both BLP Converter and DLC Tool). Some names still missing and, strange enough, I can't find them in the patched xex (though I didn't dig too deep). They can be found in doa5LRarchivarius 28may15's doa5LRarchivarius.dat and just copy-pasted from there.

MisterNatal
PC or Xbox version?
I just recently found out there was more than one xD I'm not sure 360 I believe :(
sf234
advanced

Post by sf234 »

"LNK_ReShuffle v3" that should support the 1.04 game version:
http://rghost.net/private/6cM8FjbyH/784 ... c13a0ce4aa
Since this is not my code - no warranties or support. Just temporary solution until immi releases the update.

MisterNatal
You need to unpack DLC with Le Fluffie or Wxpirs.
navmesh
beginner

Post by navmesh »

Thank you , sf234 , i hope we can add more costume, hair and face slot in the future , i don't have enough slot for female now :p
abcdefh
ultra-n00b

Post by abcdefh »

Protocol X27 wrote: The IdxLay boundary has never been adjusted in any utils I've made for the past couple of years. Everything has functioned normally. If there's a technical reason to do so I can look into it, but it's not a high priority otherwise.
Example:
AYANE_DLCU_001
targetObjGeo = 1
targetObjGeoMesh = 1

In this case.
Offset of MtrCol after IdxLay becomes 0x4E.
It performs the last 2 bytes added to boundary adjustment of IdxLay, do you should not be with the 0x50 offset of MtrCol?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MisterNatal
advanced

Post by MisterNatal »

I figured it out thanks everyone! it was 5U mod tools I needed :3
bbbmods
beginner

Post by bbbmods »

@sf234-

would it be an easy thing to implement the ability to change costume slot numbers of official dlc for dlc tool so we can organize them in specific orders?
cnm123
ultra-n00b

Post by cnm123 »

Hello ,everyone.
I 'm a newer of this forum.
I wish someone would help me.
syasuker
beginner

Post by syasuker »

https://userscloud.com/njdgcvrin1sm

lnk_reshuffle-v3_1.04.rar

update
leifang C4
hitomi C4
MILA_COS_002_v2

[bruce]
sf234
advanced

Post by sf234 »

bbbmods wrote:@sf234-

would it be an easy thing to implement the ability to change costume slot numbers of official dlc for dlc tool so we can organize them in specific orders?
sf234 wrote:As for deleting characters from existing DLC (also adding new characters, changing costume slot, etc) - maybe it will be implemented in future releases. The thing is that there is no easy way to do it. And I'm just lazy. (:
bbbmods
beginner

Post by bbbmods »

sf234 wrote:
bbbmods wrote:@sf234-

sf234 wrote:As for deleting characters from existing DLC (also adding new characters, changing costume slot, etc) - maybe it will be implemented in future releases. The thing is that there is no easy way to do it. And I'm just lazy. (:
whoops, missed that part sorry :(
sf234
advanced

Post by sf234 »

bbbmods
No problem. Also, there is column sorting (for "option where you alphabetizes the characters in the DLC").
bbbmods
beginner

Post by bbbmods »

sf234 wrote:bbbmods
No problem. Also, there is column sorting (for "option where you alphabetizes the characters in the DLC").
ah, didn't realize the new dlc tool had that option, thanks :) didn't know you visit zetaboards :P