Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ninety Nine Nights 2

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
bondlaw
n00b

Re: Ninety Nine Nights 2

Post by bondlaw »

Surveyor wrote:Hello,
Here's the MESK exporter, it's experimental only so there's no UV coords, no normals, just proper skinning (and this isn't nothing)
The exporter is very easy to use, it generates an MS file that you'll need to drag into 3dsmax, Just make sure the .joint file is also there since it holds the skeleton data.
Enjoy.
AMAZING!! i like this game a lot!! your tools are great!! is there any news in the uv coords?
raykingnihong
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by raykingnihong »

bondlaw wrote:
Surveyor wrote:Hello,
Here's the MESK exporter, it's experimental only so there's no UV coords, no normals, just proper skinning (and this isn't nothing)
The exporter is very easy to use, it generates an MS file that you'll need to drag into 3dsmax, Just make sure the .joint file is also there since it holds the skeleton data.
Enjoy.
AMAZING!! i like this game a lot!! your tools are great!! is there any news in the uv coords?
Hello everyone, this game is only half done, pity, hope that God can have a perfect tool, it can directly import textures and models are very grateful.
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

Hi guys! Just in case if textures from this game will be supported some day (or someone will do a RAM dump), I'm leaving a maxscript (3ds max 2009-2012) to import models with uv's/bones/weights here

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Making model-import scripts, PM
gula
n00b

Post by gula »

Hi guys.
Who found the text files? I search, but not found.
gula
n00b

Post by gula »

gula wrote:Hi guys.
Who found the text files? I search, but not found.
BUMP