Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

360 Super Street Fighter 4

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
gloom
ultra-n00b

Re: 360 Super Street Fighter 4

Post by gloom »

Thank you piuma and sensibeat for giving us all the new alternate costumes for SFIV. You guys rock. Btw depending if i prefer my original compared to my first official alt. Can i rename the files to replace my official alts instead of the originals? Also i was wondering if there is any way to add the costume sounds to the alts. Like Cammy's metel boot walk sounds on the ssfiv alts.
yohansm1
ultra-n00b

Post by yohansm1 »

hey did anyone figure out how to repack the files back to battle.eaf and test the game and see if it works with the custom costumes :?:
gloom
ultra-n00b

Post by gloom »

Just wanted to ask again if its possible to rename the files to overwrite the alternative costumes instead of the standard ones.
hunterk
ultra-n00b

Post by hunterk »

@gloom
yes, just rename it to ***_02.cos.emz then open it with a hex editor, scroll all the way to the bottom of the file and change all of the filename references there to 02 instead of 01.
bigdave629
ultra-n00b

Post by bigdave629 »

DerMeister wrote:I just put this into a .bat file.

Code: Select all

quickbms.exe <EAF Script's location here> <Battle.eaf's location here> <Output folder> > battle.eaf.extractionlog.txt
Just replace the things with your own locations for the files.

Here's the quickbms script if you don't have it: http://hcs64.com/files/eaf03.bms

The offsets are off by 10 when I did it, so I had to remove that 10 to inject correctly (or atleast what seems to be correctly). Like, 00133b10 becomes 00133b00.

And I think that when using SF4's compression, the filesize ends up being way bigger, that would cause the battle.eaf to corrupt. You should test anyway, maybe I did it wrong.

I have to say, tho, that the script seemed to decompress the files inside the battle.eaf after it extracted them, which would fuck it all up. I used sora3087's tool for actual extraction. Only really used the script to get a list of the offsets.
I am trying to get PC mods on SSF4 with my jtag. I wanted to if I could get the offsets and file numbers so I could try and inject them. I have modded a few skins but don't think I have the right numbers. For some reason I can't get my batch file to work. Also is this how you set yours up 0af74c10#infuser#1398320

I also wanted to know if anyone here still had Sora's tool?
joeyq
n00b

Post by joeyq »

SF4explorerV0.37b.exe won't display stage models correctly, not on xbox360 version or pc versions.

SF4explorerV0.33.exe does display stage models properly on pc version.

help please piecemontee!
Kuroi Kenshi
ultra-n00b

Post by Kuroi Kenshi »

Hello everyone,
I want to change orignal BGM and Texture Of The battle.eaf
I tried with several programs(infuser,quickbms...) and still nothing, if anyone wants to help me please?
DarkScion
veteran

Post by DarkScion »

Hey,
I have two problems that came up with the SF4 explorer...
First, when I try to run any of the versions on my computer, I get INVALIDCALL.
I opened it on another computer, using the latest version, and opened a juri PS3-to-PC model. It loaded just fine, and the viewer was fine, but when I exported it to .obj, it came out all damaged, with holes and stretched vertices. This also happened with an ibuki PS3-to-PC model. When loading these two models into 3.33, they showed up in the viewer the way they are showing up in 3ds max. How can I fix this?
Thanks
protosk8
advanced

Post by protosk8 »

is there a way to export tha models with bones ?
maniacoloco
advanced

Post by maniacoloco »

protosk8 wrote:is there a way to export tha models with bones ?
yes, there is, but it's a little long ritual xD
protosk8
advanced

Post by protosk8 »

maniacoloco wrote:
protosk8 wrote:is there a way to export tha models with bones ?
yes, there is, but it's a little long ritual xD
same as exporting them with textures :D?
maniacoloco
advanced

Post by maniacoloco »

ok, here is the ritual to get fully rigged ssfiv models. Ok, we need:

emotosmd by magnum
kensou's tool
riggomatic by magnum (http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evi ... 11075&st=0)
the latest sfiv assets viewer
noesis

Basically what we're gonna do is to convert a ssfiv emo object file to sfiv obj file with kensou's tool and then convert it to smd with emotosmd. After that, just convert the original emo object to obj and convert that object to smd with noesis. import the boneless smd in max studio and just rotate it to have the same exact position as the "damaged" smd (yes, the smd gotten with the converted edmo). In the last instance what you need to do is to open riggomatick, select the base model where the vertex weights data and bones are gonna be taken, and select the boneless smd where we want to place that data. The result is a correct full rigged smd model.

For how to run the tools, check this forum and that re forum.
protosk8
advanced

Post by protosk8 »

maniacoloco wrote:ok, here is the ritual to get fully rigged ssfiv models. Ok, we need:

emotosmd by magnum
kensou's tool
noesis

Basically what we're gonna do is to convert a ssfiv emo object file to sfiv obj file with kensou's tool and then convert it to smd with emotosmd. After that, just convert the original emo object to obj and convert that object to smd with noesis. import the boneless smd in max studio and just rotate it to have the same exact position as the "damaged" smd (yes, the smd gotten with the converted edmo). In the last instance what you need to do is to open riggomatick, select the base model where the vertex weights data and bones are gonna be taken, and select the boneless smd where we want to place that data. The result is a correct full rigged smd model.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh \o/ thanks for tha info lol
maniacoloco
advanced

Post by maniacoloco »

protosk8 wrote:
maniacoloco wrote:ok, here is the ritual to get fully rigged ssfiv models. Ok, we need:

emotosmd by magnum
kensou's tool
noesis

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh \o/ thanks for tha info lol
Hehe no problem and sorry for the delay.
Gilberd
ultra-n00b

Post by Gilberd »

DerMeister wrote:I've managed to inject the files back into the battle.eaf using infuser and it works fine, but I've noticed that the compression used by the costumes seems different this time around.

I suck at this stuff, does anyone else know how to recompress the costumes?
you were able to extract and repack the battle.eaf file from ssfiv
i already extracted it but how you repack the files back into the battle.eaf?
also in the files show BGM_GKI_CH2.csb BGM_GKI_CH4.csb and BGM_GKI_EXT.csb
which bgm is which?
i want to change the bgm for gouki and gouken's rival music to their
own theme's