Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Wii Brmdl Model Format

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
jangoclone
n00b

Re: Wii Brmdl Model Format

Post by jangoclone »

Hi can anyone send me the file that shadowmoy uploaded with the Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom chars?, I tried to convert this models with no luck, the Brawlbox doesn't show me any preview and the .dae file is corrupted, even whit the header fix, sorry to revive an old post...
Ares722
veteran

Post by Ares722 »

jangoclone wrote:Hi can anyone send me the file that shadowmoy uploaded with the Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom chars?, I tried to convert this models with no luck, the Brawlbox doesn't show me any preview and the .dae file is corrupted, even whit the header fix, sorry to revive an old post...
what version of brawlbox do u have? Anyway use brresviewer
killeromar
ultra-n00b

Post by killeromar »

hi well im new to hexing (i dont know anything about it someone mentioned about extracting the btem from the vld i have the vld cause i extracted it using the wiiscrubber (i extracted the wbfs from the disc using cfg usb loader 70 then used the wii manager to convert to iso :D )

i am a dumm dumm xD i would love to get simmah in fortune street i hate all of the mario cast :( i would love to add some arc rise fantasia characters to it.
also to know how to in case if FS cant be done then ill find some other game that can :D.

ps:thnx in advance :D
howfie
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by howfie »

lol at the link spammers
Jakoza
ultra-n00b

Post by Jakoza »

Thanks you :D !!!