Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Diablo Immortal models extracting

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
zardalu
veteran

Re: Diablo Immortal models extracting

Post by zardalu »

NotSoMLGAlli wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:15 pm
Thank you so much for explaining your process with links! I've been wanting to to take models from but the best way I was able to get them was through wow.head but not having skeletons on the meshes was kind of too much for me ;c. Hopefully there's a way to extract with skels soon. Maybe with Diablo 4's release this'll get more attention and people will help ease the process.

Check out TaylorMouse's Github.

In there the following scripts are listed:

GriffonStudios_DiabloIII_Dialog.ms Diablo immortal support added
GriffonStudios_DiabloIII_ImportAnimation.ms Diablo immortal support added
GriffonStudios_DiabloIII_ImportModel.ms Diablo immortal support added
GriffonStudios_DiabloImmortal_ImportModel.ms

I did not test the animation script because my interest lies in static meshes, but animations may be working. Let us know if you try it,

Cheers
Allanoon
veteran

Post by Allanoon »

zardalu wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:11 am Check out TaylorMouse's Github.

I did not test the animation script because my interest lies in static meshes, but animations may be working. Let us know if you try it,

Cheers
Got curious and gave it a try but i'm getting lots of errors on startup... also the D3 scripts refuse to load or give errors despite everything being in there (?) ... anyway, looking at the script at github makes me doubt it'd work with Diablo Immortal, since it reads
/*
Import Diablo III Animation
Written by Taylor Mouse (c) 08.2014
Added config possibilities
Added Reaper Of Souls Animations
*/
while DI one is 2022 (also, it works as standalone), i guess if he had updated it he'd have written so?
OFC if someone manage to make it works and manage to test it it'd be more than welcome to let us know as there're no option for DI animations outside wowhead :D
NotSoMLGAlli
ultra-n00b

Post by NotSoMLGAlli »

zardalu wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:11 am
NotSoMLGAlli wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:15 pm
Thank you so much for explaining your process with links! I've been wanting to to take models from but the best way I was able to get them was through wow.head but not having skeletons on the meshes was kind of too much for me ;c. Hopefully there's a way to extract with skels soon. Maybe with Diablo 4's release this'll get more attention and people will help ease the process.

Check out TaylorMouse's Github.

Cheers
Was excited to try this, didn't read that I could just download it from the tool lmao downloaded nox/bluestacks and restarted my pc like 30 times then gave up just to find out DIDT does it all.

Sadly for some reason the second I get to step 2 the extracting part it doesn't work, step 1 is stuck on "done". I've retried 3 times now, any ideas? It looks like most of it's extracted anyways but when I drag any of the .mesh's I have (specifically looking for armor) into the .meshtoobj converter I get an error.
moonpaladin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by moonpaladin »

Durik256 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:56 pm i made windows form for convert *.mesh to *.obj.
Here I have done attribute parsing. now opens all models correctly.
python plugin opened some models incorrectly because the first buffer did not always contain only vertices (P3F) for example (P3F_N4B_T2F)
Hi Durik! I was checking some files and have some erros (uv's, deformed meshes and others cannot be converted) would be awesome if you can give support for this meshes too, please!! :mrgreen:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e3ks0ybv ... 23.7z/file
Durik256
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Durik256 »

moonpaladin wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:12 am Hi Durik
I don't have free time right now, I'll take a look at it later :)

UPDATE (click up arrow)
Durik256 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:53 pm MeshToOBJ.exe