Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

NARAKA: BLADEPOINT

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Ecivon
ultra-n00b

Re: NARAKA: BLADEPOINT

Post by Ecivon »

Now, I can find the original asset path in x64dbg.Still trying to figure out how to associate them with the hashed paths.
Ecivon
ultra-n00b

Post by Ecivon »

LXLoadFromFile_Internal_def.png
LoadFIle function defination.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buonnguqua
ultra-n00b

Post by buonnguqua »

Fashao wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:26 am I've finished unpacking the resource, which is a modified assetBundle format, and I've modified assetStudio to complete the unpack

yjwj_1.jpg
Hi
Can you share your modified assetStudio ?
In my country, so many gamedev-studios respect this game, AAA quality graphic made by Unity engine.
So I want to know how to make skin, hair like them [roll]
RokkuDayo
beginner

Post by RokkuDayo »

Fashao wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:26 am I've finished unpacking the resource, which is a modified assetBundle format, and I've modified assetStudio to complete the unpack

yjwj_1.jpg
Dude cracked the code and dipped lol
barncastle
beginner

Post by barncastle »

As of version 2022-06-24-21-40 there are two modifications to the format as far as I can tell:
- There is a custom signature of "15 1E 1C 0D 0D 23 21", this should be "UnityFS"
- Both info block data sizes have been increased by 202, this needs subtracting

Reversing these changes will make a valid AssetBundle. See below for proof of concept and AssetStudio modifications for the info block data sizes.

GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

It works, nice. Now I can pretty much just do a hex replacement from the signature with any hex editor but I have no idea if the same is possible when it comes to hex math in specific positions of the file, I manually changed the files inside ~/NarakaBladepoint_Data\StreamingAssets\c\o\ and all of them worked but there are aroun 1.4k files that need to be modified the same way, just need to know how to substract 202 dec (CA hex) from all those files in positions 28h-29h and 44h-45h (:
Moonstrewn
n00b

Post by Moonstrewn »

Hello! I've been following this thread for a while. I've ripped most everything with Ninja ripper but came across the same issues discussed prior and dealt with it the best that I could! Ripping the files via AS would be so much easier and less of a headache.

I've never modified Asset Studio before, but I'm obv willing to try. I have notepad++ and peeked at the bundlefile.cs but it seems different than what was showcased in Barncastle's screenshot at what I think is the same block. For reference I've included a screenshot, and I made sure I was using the same version of AS as in the screenshot, which is 0.16.0 just to ensure there were not issues with using a more up to date version.

I am also not understanding "- There is a custom signature of "15 1E 1C 0D 0D 23 21", this should be "UnityFS"" < this bit here! Some additional insight would be nice, thank you!
ss.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

To recompile AS just for this is an option but also you can just use a hex editor to manually make a few changes to the files that need it and it would work with the regular AS, I think someone more familiar with quickbms could come up with a simple script for this.
Moonstrewn
n00b

Post by Moonstrewn »

GDL wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:47 am To recompile AS just for this is an option but also you can just use a hex editor to manually make a few changes to the files that need it and it would work with the regular AS, I think someone more familiar with quickbms could come up with a simple script for this.
I can try my hand at the hex editor with the NBP files and see if I can get it work. I will just quietly pray that someone familiar with QuickBMS will write a script kjhjgjg TY!
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

Something like this would do. File can be converted in both ways, it will be detected automatically based on current header. You need to run quickbms with -w option, because script is modifying files themselves.

Update: Script is updated to skip incompatible files, you can use it on the whole game folder now. Though if you've already converted some files there, output will be mixed, so it's better to start with unmodified files.

naraka_convert_v2.zip
Last edited by Spiritovod on Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blaconix
ultra-n00b

Post by Blaconix »

Hey, thank you all for the info provided, things also seem to be working nicely using @Spiritovod's script, but something weird happens to AssetStudio when loading some files. It creates a memory leak somewhere and AssetStudio crashes after using 100% of my RAM, no matter how big/small the file is. Here's a problematic file for example: https://pixeldrain.com/u/uMXJGmkn (from /a/2) vs a file that loads normally from the same folder https://pixeldrain.com/u/c7wXi6xF. So I have been cherry-picking what folders to load/etc. Did anybody encounter this?
Rokki
ultra-n00b

Post by Rokki »

Blaconix wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:08 am Hey, thank you all for the info provided, things also seem to be working nicely using @Spiritovod's script, but something weird happens to AssetStudio when loading some files. It creates a memory leak somewhere and AssetStudio crashes after using 100% of my RAM, no matter how big/small the file is. Here's a problematic file for example: https://pixeldrain.com/u/uMXJGmkn (from /a/2) vs a file that loads normally from the same folder https://pixeldrain.com/u/c7wXi6xF. So I have been cherry-picking what folders to load/etc. Did anybody encounter this?
same problem.
most of them cased by unrecognized Material ,and a few meshrenderer。exported FBX cannot get any texture.
RokkuDayo
beginner

Post by RokkuDayo »

Blaconix wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:08 am Hey, thank you all for the info provided, things also seem to be working nicely using @Spiritovod's script, but something weird happens to AssetStudio when loading some files. It creates a memory leak somewhere and AssetStudio crashes after using 100% of my RAM, no matter how big/small the file is. Here's a problematic file for example: https://pixeldrain.com/u/uMXJGmkn (from /a/2) vs a file that loads normally from the same folder https://pixeldrain.com/u/c7wXi6xF. So I have been cherry-picking what folders to load/etc. Did anybody encounter this?
I managed to load most of the files just fine, but I had to keep clicking on the prompt constantly as the tool fails to load the game's material files, although I did get my files from the Game Pass version instead of Steam's. However, while I have found some of the character models I wanted, I'm having some trouble finding other models and textures, especially the faces seem to be mostly missing; For example, I found the model files for Yoto Hime's default costume at .../7/c, but I can't find her face model nor the textures for that costume despite having loaded all the A, B, C... and 1, 2, 3... files. The files in the folders with hashed names also can't be loaded even after the script processes them, some even make the CMD freeze indefinitely.

Rokki wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:25 am Same problem.
Most of them caused by unrecognized materials, and a few meshrenderer. Exported FBX cannot get any textures.
The FBX export works just fine, you just need to export the textures separately.
Blaconix
ultra-n00b

Post by Blaconix »

RokkuDayo wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:25 pm ...some even make the CMD freeze indefinitely.
This happens to me as well, but haven't tried with the game pass version files (super weird if there's an actual difference). I haven't looked much into what assets exist since my AssetStudio is going insane as I described before and as I want to load everything and then filter things out, I got lazy loading folders manually by what loads correctly and what doesn't.

I also found some interesting TextAssets (inside /f/a) that seem to contain juicy info but they are encoded, and decoding those is what I'm pursuing right now. The first few bytes of the file is the actual file name, with the bytes shifted, but I am currently stuck in decoding this format. I attached a screenshot and one of the files in the archive in case somebody more knowledgeable wants to tackle decoding them.
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

RokkuDayo wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:25 pm
I managed to load most of the files just fine, but I had to keep clicking on the prompt constantly as the tool fails to load the game's material files, although I did get my files from the Game Pass version instead of Steam's. However, while I have found some of the character models I wanted, I'm having some trouble finding other models and textures, especially the faces seem to be mostly missing; For example, I found the model files for Yoto Hime's default costume at .../7/c, but I can't find her face model nor the textures for that costume despite having loaded all the A, B, C... and 1, 2, 3... files. The files in the folders with hashed names also can't be loaded even after the script processes them, some even make the CMD freeze indefinitely.

Rokki wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:25 am Same problem.
Most of them caused by unrecognized materials, and a few meshrenderer. Exported FBX cannot get any textures.
The FBX export works just fine, you just need to export the textures separately.
I managed to avoid the error messages using older versions of AS, I'm on the latest 15x version and it works fine, also I think both male and female models are just one base model modified via bonescaling/morphs there is just one base female and one base male, body and face are separated.