Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

The Last of Us 2

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
llenn
ultra-n00b

Re: The Last of Us 2

Post by llenn »

Guess it's gonna be a while before the files become properly public but for the few that have been shared, they are amazing quality. Thanks id daemon. Image
Marcos RC
ultra-n00b

Post by Marcos RC »

I would love to get Abby's files, I am interested in the models, with Ellie i just did something a little not good
i made video FLAIR HAHA https://twitter.com/MarcosRCRE/status/1 ... 2117891072
Phoksees
ultra-n00b

Post by Phoksees »

daemon_1, you a legend.

Thank you very very much for your work.
DarknessValtier
beginner

Post by DarknessValtier »

Someone can extract Joel with brown jacket to me? i want port this model to resident evil games, like i did with Ellie!!!
binklz
ultra-n00b

Post by binklz »

Thanks for Your work daemon_1! Most impressive.

A beginners question though, how do you access .pak files needed for the tool? I have a PS4 with Last of Us installed but I have a feeling this can't be done without completely dissecting it?
whomyduck
ultra-n00b

Post by whomyduck »

Daaaamn, how can I get this?
Fuegoo
ultra-n00b

Post by Fuegoo »

Hello, could someone share the link with me privately for the files that I will keep private so that I don't have any legal issues Someone gave me the files privately but unfortunately I got a problem with my PC I had to restore my PC I lost everything Here is the picture of my files before I reset my PC Can someone share the files with me privately, it will be kept private Thanks

Before I had a problem with my PC I was working on textures and animations
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Petrgold
beginner

Post by Petrgold »

Fuegoo wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:29 pm Hello, could someone share the link with me privately for the files that I will keep private so that I don't have any legal issues Someone gave me the files privately but unfortunately I got a problem with my PC I had to restore my PC I lost everything Here is the picture of my files before I reset my PC Can someone share the files with me privately, it will be kept private Thanks

Lmfao, who's going to believe that ?
Just ask that "someone" to give it to you again then ! :)
Fuegoo
ultra-n00b

Post by Fuegoo »

Petrgold wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:57 pm
Fuegoo wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:29 pm Hello, could someone share the link with me privately for the files that I will keep private so that I don't have any legal issues Someone gave me the files privately but unfortunately I got a problem with my PC I had to restore my PC I lost everything Here is the picture of my files before I reset my PC Can someone share the files with me privately, it will be kept private Thanks

Lmfao, who's going to believe that ?
Just ask that "someone" to give it to you again then ! :)
I already asked, this was the last time he shared the files,

My computer broke down,

I lost my files I couldn't do anything I had to reinstall it

and i'm stupid i stored the files in the OS (C)

I couldn't turn it back on
Last edited by Fuegoo on Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YYJ330
ultra-n00b

Post by YYJ330 »

Give up, man. It's just a game. No one wants to share it. Anyway, the game is a piece of rubbish.
Fuegoo
ultra-n00b

Post by Fuegoo »

YYJ330 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:49 pm Give up, man. It's just a game. No one wants to share it. Anyway, the game is a piece of rubbish.
Hope someone will share the files If I weren't stupid I wouldn't have lost them I'm so disgusted, I should never have put them on my PC What an asshole I am
Mariajay2015
ultra-n00b

Post by Mariajay2015 »

Don't understand why to be so selfish with this shits. If is something EVERYONE should have. Hope anyone between this shitty stupids could share this fucking files. Then we stop still asking!
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

Bans have been handed out. If people continue to persistently get rude in this thread. I will have no other option but to temporarily lock it until you can behave.
Click the thanks button if I helped!
Fuegoo
ultra-n00b

Post by Fuegoo »

Gh0stBlade wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:33 pm Bans have been handed out. If people continue to persistently get rude in this thread. I will have no other option but to temporarily lock it until you can behave.
guys If anyone has the files it would be very nice of you to share them I don't understand why no one wants to share a link

Sorry Gh0stBlade

But if people were kind enough to share the links it would be extremely kind of them, he wouldn't have any problem

I totally understand the reaction of people, I too am in the same category

very disappointed not to have a link for the files

I myself lost my files

I sincerely hope people will be kind enough to share the links to the files Please guys sincerely it would be super nice of you :[
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

Fuegoo wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:10 pm
Gh0stBlade wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:33 pm Bans have been handed out. If people continue to persistently get rude in this thread. I will have no other option but to temporarily lock it until you can behave.
guys If anyone has the files it would be very nice of you to share them I don't understand why no one wants to share a link

Sorry Gh0stBlade

But if people were kind enough to share the links it would be extremely kind of them, he wouldn't have any problem

I totally understand the reaction of people, I too am in the same category

very disappointed not to have a link for the files

I myself lost my files

I sincerely hope people will be kind enough to share the links to the files Please guys sincerely it would be super nice of you :[
No requesting game files please. This website is about reverse engineering. Any further requesting may result in bans being handed out.
Click the thanks button if I helped!