Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
superweb
ultra-n00b

Re: Detroit Become Human tools

Post by superweb »

daemon1 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:54 pm Донаты не принимаю, но да, я думал сделать видео, вот пока не собрался. А что ты собрался делать с анимациями? Или только модели нужны?
Мне нужны только модели и текстуры. Я был бы тебе бесконечно благодарен, если бы ты записал видео инструкцию. Я буду следить за темой, Спасибо.
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

Hi Detroit_anim does not work when I click above it opens and closes how to extract the Animation

need to help me and tell me how to do

I also do it with CMD does not work
Manhacks
ultra-n00b

Post by Manhacks »

Hey i successfully extracted those animations and applied them to a skeleton, just had to copy and paste the animation and nodes files in the same folder as the detroit_anim.exe, it generated another smd file with the animation that I can view in noesis even export into an fbx but the ascii models are still unreadable and can't export them in any way, noesis still gives me that
list index is out of range error
Please help
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Manhacks wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:30 pm the ascii models are still unreadable and can't export them in any way
since the skeleton is separate from model, you have to open ascii file with model in text editor, delete 1st line ("0"), and copypaste the whole ascii skeleton there
Manhacks
ultra-n00b

Post by Manhacks »

daemon1 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:24 pm
Manhacks wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:30 pm the ascii models are still unreadable and can't export them in any way
since the skeleton is separate from model, you have to open ascii file with model in text editor, delete 1st line ("0"), and copypaste the whole ascii skeleton there
thanks, finally figured it out
seems like wordpad was messing with the formatting or something but worked fine when I edited it in notepad++ for some reason

Also is there any way of knowing what texture belongs where?
seems like kind of a nightmare figuring all that out if I choose to batch export everything into one folder and all textures are named with a random jumble of numbers
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Manhacks wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:40 pm Also is there any way of knowing what texture belongs where?
yes, each shader has a list of which textures it uses, but i never got time or reason to print that info.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by daemon1 »

Tools updated! All latest files are in 1st post.

- one tool for PC/PS4 file extraction, model export
- same tool for animations will work with both PC or PS4 animations
- sound extraction added
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

I absolutely wanted to thank you amazing job what you do daemon1 :)

You’re really amazing, man, I don’t know how you do it, but it’s really incredible. I’m really happy, I’ll be able to extract the animations and thank you for adding the sound. :keke:
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

Could you please help me because I am trying to extract PS4 animations I still get the same message even on PC :(

C: \ Windows \ system32> e:

E: \> cd E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human PC Decrypt

E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human PC Decrypt> Detroit_anim

Unhandled exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: The index is outside the limits of the array.
at ‌  ‍‍ ‍ .   ‍‍ ‍‍  (string [])

Unhandled exception: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Unable to find part of the path 'E: \ Detroit turned human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit turned human Tools \ BigFile_PS4.idm'.
at System.IO .__ Error.WinIOError (Int32 errorCode, String maybe FullPath)
to System.IO.FileStream.Init (string path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare sharing, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
to System.IO.FileStream..ctor (chain path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
to System.IO.FileStream..ctor (chain path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
at    ‌‍ ‌    ‌.‌ ‌ ‌‍ (string [])

Cannot extract animations on PC

Unable to extract animations on PS4

On PS4 impossible to extract the sound

daemon1 Can you help me please
Last edited by ProGamer on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

You have to run "Detroit anim", not Detroit_anim
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

Okay i'm trying to extract sound but error message

E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human PKG Decrypt PS4 \ Detroit Become Human PS4> Detroit snd

Unhandled exception: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Unable to find part of the path 'E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human Tools \ BigFile_PS4.idm'.
   at System.IO .__ Error.WinIOError (Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   to System.IO.FileStream..ctor (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   to System.IO.FileStream..ctor (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
   at    ‌‍ ‌    ‌.‌ ‌ ‌‍ (String [])

E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human PKG Decrypt PS4 \ Detroit Become Human PS4>

PS4 anim

E:\>cd E:\Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt\Detroit Become Human PKG Decrypt PS4\Detroit Become Human PS4

E:\Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt\Detroit Become Human PKG Decrypt PS4\Detroit Become Human PS4>Detroit anim

Unhandled exception: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Unable to find part of the path 'E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human Tools \ BigFile_PS4.idm'.
   at System.IO .__ Error.WinIOError (Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   to System.IO.FileStream..ctor (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   to System.IO.FileStream..ctor (String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
   at    ‌‍ ‌    ‌.‌ ‌ ‌‍ (String [])

E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human PKG Decrypt PS4 \ Detroit Become Human PS4>

It does not work
Last edited by ProGamer on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Unable to find:

E: \ Detroit turned human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit turned human Tools \ BigFile_PS4.idm
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

What should I do because there is only, the sound that works on PC I cannot extract animations on PC I cannot extract animations on PS4 and I cannot extract sound on PS4
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

you need this file:

E: \ Detroit turned human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit turned human Tools \ BigFile_PS4.idm

you dont have it
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

If i have it

detroit_ps4

E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human Tools \ BigFile_PS4.idm
E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human Tools \ BigFile_Chunk_1_PS4.idm
E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human Tools \ BigFile_Chunk_2_PS4.idm
E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human Tools \ BigFile_Chunk_3_PS4.idm
E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human Tools \ BigFile_Chunk_4_PS4.idm
E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human Tools \ BigFile_Chunk_5_PS4.idm
E: \ Detroit Become Human PS4 PKG Decrypt \ Detroit Become Human Tools \ BigFile_Chunk_6_PS4.idm

Everything is good because I have all the files

I'm that one with Detroit.ini

BigFile_PS4.idm

Yet i have it

BigFile_PS4.idm

I added a photo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.