Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Kanbara
advanced

Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools

Post by Kanbara »

Final fantasy origin is released and I managed to get some models out of it.
Unfortunately, I also found that the g1m model is somehow incompatible with the ffsnt tool which keeps showing "Unknown Weights Fromat 2".

By using the "Nioh2" tool I did got the model converted but the driver/physic parts of it are all on the grounded and likely distorted.

And here the g1m sample from this game, the model of Sarah. Any updates of the tool would be highly appreciated!! <3 :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rn_p1B ... sp=sharing
Insistent
ultra-n00b

Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools

Post by Insistent »

AzothRaven wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:10 am
daemon1 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:09 am I've heard that there's some problem with nioh and nioh2 on PC. Encryption or something. To get all characters, you better get PS4 version of files.
Hi Daemon!

Thank you again for all your efforts, I have since solved the issue and have access to all the characters and models from the base game and the first 2 DLCs thanks to your tool, but I havent been able to find the data for the 3 DLC, the first Samurai, have you or anyone you know been able to find it?
Im wondering too, did you have to get ps4 files? Also what was the files name for characters? if ya dont mind :P (Bosses)