Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
jooped
n00b

Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools

Post by jooped »

TheDude wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:01 pm Am I the only one without hands?
That's because here gloves/hands are technically weapons that can be swapped out with two other versions, they are in another g1m file
TheDude
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TheDude »

jooped wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:49 am
TheDude wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:01 pm Am I the only one without hands?
That's because here gloves/hands are technically weapons that can be swapped out with two other versions, they are in another g1m file
I was wondering if that was the case. I didn't feel like scrounging around in RAM trying to find it.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Hey daemon, thanks a lot for this great tool.

Would it be possible for you to update it to make Fire emblem Three houses models work with it ? Some of them do but when there are hair or cloth it doesn't work anymore (here's a g1m example file : https://www.mediafire.com/file/knpz4k2q ... 0.g1m/file)

Some textures also have a wrong offset sometimes and the output is incorrect (g1t example file : https://www.mediafire.com/file/u0cb1tmn ... 1.g1t/file)
Last edited by Joschka on Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

Now that I notice, they're some extra data on the models with the end ".gapk". So far for what I've search... it gives very odd result on Google, so, I assume nobody have being able to extract.
But, what are? Are animations or something like that? Because each character have 2 of 8mb plus a third with the name "face".
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Darkhowlings wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:09 am ...But, what are? Are animations or something like that? Because each character have 2 of 8mb plus a third with the name "face".
That is correct, their animations, each character has 3 or some have a forth one _opening.gapk, while the very first one named _face.gapk is facial MotionCapture, the rest being the in-game animations.
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

mono24 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:47 pm
Darkhowlings wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:09 am ...But, what are? Are animations or something like that? Because each character have 2 of 8mb plus a third with the name "face".
That is correct, their animations, each character has 3 or some have a forth one _opening.gapk, while the very first one named _face.gapk is facial MotionCapture, the rest being the in-game animations.
Capture.JPG
Thanks! That will lower the need of find how unpack it too, because the tool doesn't take them.
andree
veteran

Post by andree »

mono24 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:47 pm
Capture.JPG
I believe that the animation .dat files used in FE Warriors Switch should be similar to the .gapk files, can you check on that, because I don't have the animation files from the other Koei Tecmo games.
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

andree wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:45 pmI believe that the animation .dat files used in FE Warriors Switch should be similar to the .gapk files, can you check on that, because I don't have the animation files from the other Koei Tecmo games.
Well, not sure by how much, but there you go.
sample.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
axcelion
ultra-n00b

Post by axcelion »

guys im still a noob here, i need to know what is the next step after extracting the g1m and g1t? where can i view the models? glad to hear any answer thanks
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

axcelion wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:18 pm guys im still a noob here, i need to know what is the next step after extracting the g1m and g1t? where can i view the models? glad to hear any answer thanks
Noesis with a .py for see ascii data or simple for import the latest .xps xnalara models.
Other is Blender with a XNALara plugging too.

Talking of other stuff, does anyone know the passcode of this game? Or it is "000000" like the rest?
axcelion
ultra-n00b

Post by axcelion »

Darkhowlings wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:06 pm
axcelion wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:18 pm guys im still a noob here, i need to know what is the next step after extracting the g1m and g1t? where can i view the models? glad to hear any answer thanks
Noesis with a .py for see ascii data or simple for import the latest .xps xnalara models.
Other is Blender with a XNALara plugging too.

Talking of other stuff, does anyone know the passcode of this game? Or it is "000000" like the rest?
thanks for the reply buddy, but my files are .g1m and .g1t...... the .py in noesis and the xnalara plugin in blender only sees .ascii, .xps and mesh.. do i need to convert the .g1m and .g1t files to ascii or something?? thanks

https://imgur.com/3vXEsGT
axcelion
ultra-n00b

Post by axcelion »

i already manage to figure out how to view it in max and blender

https://imgur.com/BYrfLey

but my one question, do we really need to manually relocate the textures? or is there any other way to automatically relocate the texture.

https://imgur.com/mrxKgL4

thanks
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

axcelion wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:12 pm i already manage to figure out how to view it in max and blender

https://imgur.com/BYrfLey

but my one question, do we really need to manually relocate the textures? or is there any other way to automatically relocate the texture.

https://imgur.com/mrxKgL4

thanks
Goooooooooooooooooooood question.
I've being wonder the same for months, because the game uses textures I never see. But, for the looks of it, many are packed in one single .dds, meaning, in one you find the ambient occlusion with others combined in the channels (red, blue, green) of the texture (opened on gimp or photoshop).

But, if any other knows how order them on Max, it could be a lot help, because the ones I saw on XNALara are all mess up, because they're texture sort for render on XNALara limits vs 3DMax more advance textures (Mental.Ray or Vray).
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Darkhowlings wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:06 pmTalking of other stuff, does anyone know the passcode of this game? Or it is "000000" like the rest?
What passcode are you talking exactly? If its a FakePKG then yes its all 0s, if its a Sony retail PKG one then there's no way to get it.
axcelion wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:12 pmdo we really need to manually relocate the textures? or is there any other way to automatically relocate the texture.
Relocate? you already have all required textures in one archive, G1T, after you extract it you get all required .DDSs in one folder, then you'll have to apply them manually in the desired 3D software, because the tool does NOT do that for you.
Darkhowlings wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:24 pmBut, for the looks of it, many are packed in one single .dds, meaning, in one you find the ambient occlusion with others combined in the channels (red, blue, green) of the texture (opened on gimp or photoshop).
That is correct, some DDSs have the needed map textures in one of the individual channels, all has to be done manually in order to make them work.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

mono24 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:51 am
Darkhowlings wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:06 pmTalking of other stuff, does anyone know the passcode of this game? Or it is "000000" like the rest?
What passcode are you talking exactly? If its a FakePKG then yes its all 0s, if its a Sony retail PKG one then there's no way to get it.
Darkhowlings wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:24 pmBut, for the looks of it, many are packed in one single .dds, meaning, in one you find the ambient occlusion with others combined in the channels (red, blue, green) of the texture (opened on gimp or photoshop).
That is correct, some DDSs have the needed map textures in one of the individual channels, all has to be done manually in order to make them work.
From this page for download pkg updates of game of PS4, for don't have one, it was my last option for don't ask for raw data models around, but I guess you cannot open them if it need a passcode almost impossible to get.

Yes, that was what I figure out after extract Mobius data and how texture works on that game.
But, I kind wonder how put them on 3D Max using either way standard, Mental.Ray or Vray texture materials. I ask in other forum, but nobody answer it.