Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
LightXPS
advanced

Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools

Post by LightXPS »

Darkhowlings wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:17 pm Its forbidden give links here to "pirate" versions...
If they were one too.
They is no pirate or anyway to test the game as you wish, because they haven't even pitate it.

So, its just stream.
At least its free for get the data, which is what many wants to extract, without going by either try out unpacking the PS4 or ask raw data of the PS4
And Steam? What about this one? The game released not that long ago on this platform as well - and there's also the free version, which I can use as well. This could be another chance of getting the models besides the raw data, 'cause I don't own a PS4.

Speaking of them: Where - or rather: From who - could I get those?
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

LightXPS wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:37 am And Steam? What about this one? The game released not that long ago on this platform as well - and there's also the free version, which I can use as well. This could be another chance of getting the models besides the raw data, 'cause I don't own a PS4.

Speaking of them: Where - or rather: From who - could I get those?
You get I was saying the Steam and if you read back, nobody has being able ti decript the compressed data of the steam version in any page so far.
LightXPS
advanced

Post by LightXPS »

Darkhowlings wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:16 pm You get I was saying the Steam and if you read back, nobody has being able ti decript the compressed data of the steam version in any page so far.
Oops... Maybe should've read through all the pages... So sorry for that!

Speaking of the decryption: Is there something in the making to get the job done for Steam? Otherwise I'd just have to ask for the raw data of the PS4...
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

LightXPS wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm
Darkhowlings wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:16 pm You get I was saying the Steam and if you read back, nobody has being able ti decript the compressed data of the steam version in any page so far.
Oops... Maybe should've read through all the pages... So sorry for that!

Speaking of the decryption: Is there something in the making to get the job done for Steam? Otherwise I'd just have to ask for the raw data of the PS4...
I've just say they haven't find a way to unpack the steam version.
MarieRose1301
veteran

Post by MarieRose1301 »

Darkhowlings wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:02 pm I've just say they haven't find a way to unpack the steam version.
don't they already have a decryption algo posted on zenhax? at least their source c code seems so be something like that
LightXPS
advanced

Post by LightXPS »

Never thought this is going to get that hard to get this model done... But it seems there's no other way to get this done:

Is there a place/person on here who owns/knows a place for the raw (and decrypted) data of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT on PS4? If it's just the model data, I'm fine with that as well. I know there are some people out there who get those models done - I mean, I'm even on a board solely for XNALara/XPS - but some of these models already got pulled from release and/or haven't seen release so far...
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

MarieRose1301 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:04 am
Darkhowlings wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:02 pm I've just say they haven't find a way to unpack the steam version.
don't they already have a decryption algo posted on zenhax? at least their source c code seems so be something like that
Yes they is. I think on the last page I post the links for both pages on Zenhax were they're trying to decrypted, but, so long, they've not got any luck.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

LightXPS wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:26 pm the raw (and decrypted) data of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT on PS4?
its impossible to decrypt latest (DLC) data of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT on PS4
MarieRose1301
veteran

Post by MarieRose1301 »

Does anyone happen to know what that nffo.ffz file is supposed to be? It's the one used by the pc file decryption program
LightXPS
advanced

Post by LightXPS »

Seems like I found a model ready to be used in XNALara, but since a re-work is underway of that model I'm searching for, I don't need to decrypt/rip the model by myself anymore - which in turn means I'm out of this thread. Thanks for all the help, though!
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

A month later...
Its kind funny they found a way to edit the game, but, not unpack the steam data.
Milesgboy
advanced

Post by Milesgboy »

Is it possible to get the stage data from Hyrule Warriors? It unpacks the .bin.gz file to a g1t and .dat which seems to contain multiple g1m files I figure.
TheDude
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TheDude »

Am I the only one without hands?

mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

TheDude wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:01 pm Am I the only one without hands?
Well, unless I am missing something, last time I checked, no one can actually verify per say, PS4 still needs a higher firmware to be exploited in order to dump the games DLCs and on PC files are nameless/encrypted, someone mentioned that they changed encryption or something, so yeah.
MarieRose1301
veteran

Post by MarieRose1301 »

TheDude wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:01 pm Am I the only one without hands?
They might be in damageable g1m's