Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools

Post by Darkhowlings »

TRDaz wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:24 pm There is no "private circle share" and there are also no tools. I am the one that posted Yuna and they are dumps from the ram, the files themselves are encrypted.
Just saying, because last time it was like that and really hope this time it wouldn't turn like that.
Because, they're someones that don't want to extract just the models, but the raw CG too
riccochet
advanced

Post by riccochet »

What are you even going on about? Just because somebody knows how to get the models, and then still shares them doesnt make them obligated to do so. This self entitlement attitude is really killing the community. If you really wanted something you would go out and learn how to do it.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Darkhowlings wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:45 amlast time it was like that
What are you talking about? What "last time"?
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

daemon1 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm
Darkhowlings wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:45 amlast time it was like that
What are you talking about? What "last time"?
When they find out how to extract the data on the PS4, they begging to share the data on a "In close Circle of friends".
For that I hope it doesn't happen the same now on how unpack the PC data...
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Darkhowlings wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:06 pmWhen they find out how to extract the data on the PS4, they begging to share the data on a "In close Circle of friends".
you're probably missing something here.
Dissidia files were never kept "In close Circle"
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

daemon1 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:15 pm
Darkhowlings wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:06 pmWhen they find out how to extract the data on the PS4, they begging to share the data on a "In close Circle of friends".
you're probably missing something here.
Dissidia files were never kept "In close Circle"
For what I've toll; they were. Back when the PS4 model come out, I did ask around and I always got the same respond "Private Circle, so, no". Somehow, I manage to get "some" data of the game from a DeviantArt user, but it was just that.

Still, seeing nobody will be interesting on get the PC data, I may stop asking and just use what I've.
I waste 16gb...
HeliosAI
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by HeliosAI »

Darkhowlings wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:36 pm
For what I've toll; they were. Back when the PS4 model come out, I did ask around and I always got the same respond "Private Circle, so, no". Somehow, I manage to get "some" data of the game from a DeviantArt user, but it was just that.

Still, seeing nobody will be interesting on get the PC data, I may stop asking and just use what I've.
I waste 16gb...
Then you asked the wrong people i assume. There were no problems for many others to get the files.

The pc data is still encrypted so it requires special methods to get any models manually. It is better to not post said method public because the devs might patch it to not work anymore. But someone at zenhax found out the decryption so you just have to be patient and can probably extract the content soon enough.
MarieRose1301
veteran

Post by MarieRose1301 »

So the file names have been decrypted... Anything about the contents themselves?
Dissidis
ultra-n00b

Post by Dissidis »

I have this tool, but not the Dissidia NT files to use this tool. Does anyone know where I can find the raw files? I have been searching everywhere for them.

~Thank you <3
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Dissidis wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:28 amI have been searching everywhere for them.
Are you sure? Because there are quite a few options once you Google it.
Dissidis
ultra-n00b

Post by Dissidis »

Yes I am sure. Unless there are options I have not looked at yet? I have been looking for a few days and nothing has been popping up for me on google.
lionheartuk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by lionheartuk »

Dissidis wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:36 am Unless there are options I have not looked at yet? I have been looking for a few days and nothing has been popping up for me on google.
Keep looking i guess.
PS4 games are .pkg files. I just searched quickly and its every single hit will take you to various uploaded versions, search harder.
The forum can't/won't help anyone who's attempting to get titles through non-dumping means, so its very unlikely someone here is going to share it.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

So, while searching I found out they're working on a way to extract it from the Steam, but:

https://www.zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11093

https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=11029

That is as far "new" of how extract it its going on.

Besides, that it sure looks beyond hard, or at least for me. Yet, at least its a shot for anyone reading here too. (or try they luck)
LightXPS
advanced

Post by LightXPS »

I stumbled upon this thread while searching for a way to get a model I'm looking for for a long time now. The tool already looks nice, but is there any place where I can get the game with all the files in it (besides downloading the free version on Steam)? I kinda want to test myself with this game... And the characters really do look nice (I already have a couple of them in use with XPS/XNALara)...
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

LightXPS wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:53 pm I stumbled upon this thread while searching for a way to get a model I'm looking for for a long time now. The tool already looks nice, but is there any place where I can get the game with all the files in it (besides downloading the free version on Steam)? I kinda want to test myself with this game... And the characters really do look nice (I already have a couple of them in use with XPS/XNALara)...
Its forbidden give links here to "pirate" versions...
If they were one too.
They is no pirate or anyway to test the game as you wish, because they haven't even pitate it.

So, its just stream.
At least its free for get the data, which is what many wants to extract, without going by either try out unpacking the PS4 or ask raw data of the PS4