Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Bloodborne

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Snapdragons
beginner

Re: Bloodborne

Post by Snapdragons »

Sorry to keep necro-ing this thread, but I finally got the files! And since Havok 2014 64 keeps crashing (I assume it's cause I'm running Windows 10) is the only way to get it working through some alternate way of running win7?
Kizzma
ultra-n00b

Post by Kizzma »

Hello super new here! After reading through this I'm actually amazed at the amount of effort put through by the community here. It's been going on for a long time! I'm really interested in well....Bloodborne itself, but also all of the other things going on in this thread (the modeling, animations and tools) and was kind of hoping to jump onto this learning effort as well.

If anyone could help me out with directions on where to get the introductory materials I'd be more than willing to show any progress (though I'm an amateur.)
09williamsad
veteran

Post by 09williamsad »

I don't suppose anyone has the files or models still?
Have been trying to find a pkg or dump that has a known password or no password but nothing, even the PSNHAX pkgs have a password that is not multiple zeros or I cannot find the right pkg.

Edit, found one on the PkgLinks reddit.
Last edited by 09williamsad on Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
My archive of models, audio, textures etc: <Link removed due to site policy> Google my username to find it.
HeadZonkStudios
ultra-n00b

Post by HeadZonkStudios »

I know this thread has been pretty inactive and you probably don't care for complete noobs asking for stuff, but I'm kinda desperate here.

How do you get the .dcx files? I've got a .pkg file, but I don't know how to extract the .dcx files from it, or if that's even what I'm supposed to do. Could someone please show me how or where to get the .dcx files?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

HeadZonkStudios wrote:I've got a .pkg file, but I don't know how to extract the .dcx files from it?
Well that is what happens when someone just doesn't research at all, all info is available already ;).
What you need is the correct PKG, because one downloaded from Sony servers, a legit one, will NOT work, you need a Fake PKG of the game to be able to extract with a couple of tools already in existence, such as Fake_PKG_Generator or PS4PKGViewer By LMAN
Then it will extract all needed files, for you to play with, cool right?
have fun
dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by dibe91 »

Is it possible to create the same tool that extracts the bloodborne textures even for dark souls 3? unfortunately I have problems with normal and I would like to have the correct originals
dropoff
veteran

Post by dropoff »

dibe91 wrote:Is it possible to create the same tool that extracts the bloodborne textures even for dark souls 3? unfortunately I have problems with normal and I would like to have the correct originals
There is noesis script for pc version textures (also some tool i cant find right now that can also repack tpf files), but daemon tool works with ps4 ver of ds3. Also if you mean what you posted in other topic as a problem then its suppose to be like that. Try to inverse colors on whole thing or on some channels, swap them around etc. Actually all useful tools for souls games you can find in discord speedsouls server in #modding.
dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by dibe91 »

dropoff wrote:
dibe91 wrote:Is it possible to create the same tool that extracts the bloodborne textures even for dark souls 3? unfortunately I have problems with normal and I would like to have the correct originals
There is noesis script for pc version textures (also some tool i cant find right now that can also repack tpf files), but daemon tool works with ps4 ver of ds3. Also if you mean what you posted in other topic as a problem then its suppose to be like that. Try to inverse colors on whole thing or on some channels, swap them around etc. Actually all useful tools for souls games you can find in discord speedsouls server in #modding.
I already tried with that script but it makes me the same problem. I need correct normals to understand how they are. I would like to try to see if with the ps4 version there is the same problem. is there anyone who could pass me the files?
dropoff
veteran

Post by dropoff »

dibe91 wrote:
dropoff wrote:
I already tried with that script but it makes me the same problem. I need correct normals to understand how they are. I would like to try to see if with the ps4 version there is the same problem. is there anyone who could pass me the files?
As i said its not a problem, you need to play with color inversion and channels on normal map, its suppose to be like that, they are correct. I will check ps4 files later and write here if they different, but im sure they are not.
dropoff
veteran

Post by dropoff »

Yep, ps4 normal maps are same as pc ones.
Golgenziffe
ultra-n00b

Post by Golgenziffe »

Hello guys! New to this topic
I'm a digital artist and a cosplayer. (Golgenziffe on instagram)

For my new project i want to make a highpoly model of bloodlicker.
Can someone share his model to me? 2130 or c4130 in dlc
No sceleton or animation needed, I just want to use it as propotion refference for my own 3d model.

Thank you!
CyberMeltdown
ultra-n00b

Post by CyberMeltdown »

hey, guys! sorry to bother anyone, but is it possible if someone could rip all the huntsmen that appear in the start of the game and also the carriages?

https://bloodborne.fandom.com/wiki/Huntsman
mrheadhopper
ultra-n00b

Post by mrheadhopper »

Hey, sorry to necro thread. Could someone share the game's data files to me? Haven't found any links in thread and it seems like it's all by PM. Would really appreciate it
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

mrheadhopper wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:19 pmHaven't found any links in thread and it seems like it's all by PM.
Not true, any PS4 game dependable on firmware up to version 5.05/5.07 is already out and extractable, you can get the game files anywhere online.
mrheadhopper
ultra-n00b

Post by mrheadhopper »

mono24 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:55 am you can get the game files anywhere online.
You're right. I was just hoping to avoid the trouble and just get the data files, since I'm assuming that's what you guys were sharing considering how quick stuff got done. I'd like them for modding stuff into Skyrim if that matters. But nm guess i'll just eat the pkg.

for proof I've already succesfully extracted and ported some files from DS3 using the tools found here (cheers daemon and atvaark) into skyrim
test_1_20190225_04-55-16.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.