Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Heroes of the Storm Alpha Research!

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
TaylorMouse
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Heroes of the Storm Alpha Research!

Post by TaylorMouse »

Hi guys,

there is a new version of Heroes of the Storm Alpha (build 33353)

up till now, I am still not able to import the animations :/

I've been reading up on a lot of stuff, I think I have everything in there, but still I 'm to stupid to figure out the animation stuff.... :'(

I cut this script into 2 bits
1. import m3 model, up till now, I think all of the models import ( SC2 and Heroes )
2. import animation ( not complete )

Don't forget to change the Texture path in the script if you want to import the textures

T.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TaylorMouse
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by TaylorMouse »

This is the animation import

it is not a utility yet, so you need to scroll down and change the filename that you want to import

it does not import the mesh, but it does import the bones ( uncomment the BuildBones() line)

I would appreciate the help, since I've put too many hours and nights into this to let it slip :/

Much appreciated!

T.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TaylorMouse
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by TaylorMouse »

Here is the model that I refer to in the Animation Import script

T.