Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Getting models from gameloft mobile?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
qwzzz
n00b

Re: Getting models from gameloft mobile?

Post by qwzzz »

meshes from the android version is pretty low... is someone able to crack the ios one would be great... from the looks from the ios one, looks pretty high res with normals on...

this is from another forum, they managed to port the android versions to obj with textures, abt 4k quad polygons very very low... no normal maps...

Ironman3 gameloft
reappper
beginner

Post by reappper »

did any one ever explain how or where to look for the 3d models? like in the apk file? I dont know where to look if someone can tell me where to look for the models that would be great!!

edit: ok so I figure how where to look but now I'm stump on the file format .bdae I know there is a script to do this but I'm not a scripter I dont know how to script can any one help??? please....

so I'm NOT a big scripter but I came up or use this script but its works without errors but nothing imports just an empty box
ok here is what I'm using as far as the script please if any one can help....

-- bdae -> 3ds max importer v1.0

maxscript "BinStream" fopen "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\ironman_iron_patriot_fly.bdae" "rb"

msh = mesh vertices:Vert_array faces:Face_array
msh.numTVerts = UV_array.count

-- convertTo msh PolyMeshObject
for J = 1 to UV_array.count do setTVert msh J UV_array[J]
for J = 1 to Face_array.count do setTVFace msh J Face_array[J]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
reappper
beginner

Post by reappper »

anyone???