Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

3d Models, animation importer - FatImporter

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
wolfen
beginner

Re: 3d Models, animation importer - FatImporter

Post by wolfen »

hello i have a error with plugin
download/file.php?mode=view&id=6024
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fatduck
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by fatduck »

You have to extract the rar file into your 3dsmax???/scripts/ folder!
and you will see FatImporter.ms and another sub folder call FatImporter in your in 3dsmax???/scripts/ folder.

If you are using 3dsmax2013, skinning and animation will not correct!
No more Fatduck, no more FatImporter, Byebye everyone!
wolfen
beginner

Post by wolfen »

solved ok tanks
Last edited by wolfen on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfen
beginner

Post by wolfen »

zero world is compatible whith LGO Format?

how import whit FatImporter
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Post by CDD Xtreme »

Thanks A Bunch FatDuck You are a Legend!
But This importer for the DOA still needs some work - many of the animations do not import Fully. They Do Import but some of the bones (Other than the Shoulders) such as the bone "Hips" become out of control during some animations that include movement such as the Hitomi Dance and Many Others.

To Fix this I removed all the keys on the hips bone - This stops the Crazy Jitter but later reveals that there really is a wrong bone assignment because for this example "Tinas Situps Gravure" After the Hips animation is removed Her Spine Should be going upward toward her legs to complete the sit-up motion but instead her legs go upward toward her Spine which is quite different from the original Animation.

I would like a match with the original animations - this means I want to see the players running around in the scene rather than being stuck on the spot as I believe that's how it was in the game - There are signs that the import was done incorrectly on the shoulder but you showed a fix for that but More is needed to fix these last ones. Once that part is fixed I can then make real use of this script and then give you a nice donation. Once again thank you!
DOAX 3 - I repeat - Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Has been announced but we need your support to get it outside Asia - Please Sign this Petition: http://chn.ge/1Iwi1sC
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Post by CDD Xtreme »

In This next post I show you exactly what I mean to make it easier for everyone.
As you can see I also have a biped because I plan to Re-Target animations onto the biped (help with this is also appreciated).

But back to the original topic - this is what happens in plain and clear sight.
At first you will notice that there is a problem with the "Hips" orientation but another which I have noticed is That the more times I load an Animation the More Far down the line that places itself - initially that was at 10000 now The Animations have loaded at 70000 Frames! (I think this is a bug).

Now For The Video - Here is a link to the Private Video on Youtube which I recorded Showing whats happening.
*Do not worry about the Shoulders.*
*I deleted the Hips by accident - But the result is still the same just without the funny looking crotch*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P_3fzRRJC8

So you will notice that I compare Kasumis Situp animation with The One I imported - This should be the correct way but as you can see when I show the one imported by your script there are problems even AFTER I remove the hips Keys to stabilize the character. I believe you may have intentionally stabilized the character because when she dances tinas dance she should be walking around the scene freely. Anyway I will let you deal with these. And once you fix em I will donate because by then I can make use of em.
DOAX 3 - I repeat - Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Has been announced but we need your support to get it outside Asia - Please Sign this Petition: http://chn.ge/1Iwi1sC
fatduck
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by fatduck »

I knew that already and had fixed, havn't updated for public until FatImporter S4 update.
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Post by CDD Xtreme »

fatduck wrote:I knew that already and had fixed, havn't updated for public until FatImporter S4 update.
Oh great! Are your Paradise .mot files the same as DOAX2 .mot files? As in can your importer read DOAX2 Animations since they look like the same format. Its nothing major but DOAX2 has some extra animation like toes and stuff but as long as you get the Paradise one working perfectly that is enough :).

Also are going to do anything about Re-target the animations from Bone to biped? Because if I can take the animations onto a biped I can put on any Biped which means many girls!
Also when does this Season 4 come out cause I really want now lol!
If you make Retarget from Bone to biped I take donation up to $50!
And will donate after you release to me OR tell me your ready and I pay first and then get the program - whatever works for you.
:)

Also could you tell me the difference between "gr_ayane01m.mot" they all seem to have the same animation but they have m, l, x, s do you know what the difference is?
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Post by CDD Xtreme »

I eagerly await season 4 for the doap update. So far I got the models swapped and implemented my own toe , face and other animations to replace what is absent from doap.
I retargetted the animations to the Original doax2 model too! Now in my game engine I have pretty much a replica of doax2 running with animations alongside my own built girls :):)

will post a link as a private video if anyone is interested. Just ask!
Drawing
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Drawing »

Any news about the next update?
fatduck
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by fatduck »

FatImporter Season 4 updated and 5 more games supported.

- Corum Online
- Luvinia Online
- Tenerezza
- The WarZ (alpha Client)
- TrinityOnline

bug fix:
- Dead Or Alive Paradise animation fixed

FatImporter v1.5 + 2012 Season 4 Update
Allanoon
veteran

Post by Allanoon »

fatduck wrote:FatImporter Season 4 updated and 5 more games supported.

- Corum Online
- Luvinia Online
- Tenerezza
- The WarZ (alpha Client)
- TrinityOnline

bug fix:
- Dead Or Alive Paradise animation fixed

FatImporter v1.5 + 2012 Season 4 Update
Amazing! Thanks a lot fatduck :)
As always i've to annoy you (under festivities too @.@), it's about Trinity...
Is the game still active or it closed down?
Every single link i found (and your bms script too) refers to this site
http://trinity.goorm.com/
But it just give me an error, and seeing goorm game's there's no sign of Trinity online (online west & east + Astonishia) infos on the game are from 2009

Edit: or... this is it? (Called Trinity 2 online)
http://t2.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey=7&sKey=1
May you in case provide a download link?
Thanks, again, for you efforts and hard work ^^

Edit 2: Okay i still dunno which one you meant, but Trinity 2 works perfectly with both bms and fatimporter, so i'm happy anyway :keke:
Skykila
advanced

Post by Skykila »

Thanks fatduck for great tool.
Don't interesting support mesh and anim from Cursed Crusade?
Drawing
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Drawing »

Thanks to the update, unfortunatly the mmorpg's importer relased aren't usefull for me.
renato
beginner

Post by renato »

Hi Fatduck, chroxx sent me here

I'm trying to convert the format .SKI from Online Saint Seiya, I tried to translate a topic on the Gameresearch forum(http://gameresearch.5d6d.net/thread-332-1-1.html) and managed to understand that you are already working in this type of file, it seems to be a little different from other games of Beijing Perfect World

if you have any progress would post here? I really want these models, I'm a cosplayer and usage models to create my armors