Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Delete this account.

The Off-Topic Forum - Anything goes! As long as it's legal(ish). Things that made you scream "Holy Cow!"
guestman
ultra-n00b

Delete this account.

Post by guestman »

I just need to sort things out in my life... no more time for any video gamey stuff :(

I'll even give you a reason to ban me: All admins and mods here are fascists.

:bye:
finale00
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Re: Delete this account.

Post by finale00 »

I'm sure people call each other fags all the time and go [bruce]
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Calling me a fascist won't make me ban you. You can punch, but your punch lacks Oomph! [bruce]
MiLØ
veteran

Post by MiLØ »

I've seen examples like this before and honestly I just don't see why people ask to ban their accounts and/or delete all posts. Why can't they "sort things out" without burning the bridges?
It's like Oh snap! I gotta get rid of all the evidence and erase all traces of me being present in this place. What the heck is the point may I ask. So you don't have a temptation to comeback? Because you can't manage your time right, manage this video game hobby thingie?

All these suicidal notes stuff is completely unnecessary.

Just do what you gotta do, and who knows, you might come back in the future.
Micheal
ultra-n00b

Post by Micheal »

I found it little bit funny because I joined this forum recently to become more active in gaming community and now I see people complaining about time management issues. I hope I'm not going to be in the same situation. I agree with MILO do what you gotta do first and then probably come back on the forum later on when you have time for it. :]