Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

BioHazard Revival Selection RE4 RECV PS3 & PS3 RE5

Read or post about compression. And decompression. Or ask questions how to decompress your files.
mrox2
ultra-n00b

BioHazard Revival Selection RE4 RECV PS3 & PS3 RE5

Post by mrox2 »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
Last edited by mrox2 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aluigi
VVIP member
VVIP member

Re: BioHazard Revival Selection RE4 RECV PS3 & PS3 RE5

Post by aluigi »

the ARC script for quickbms seems valid for reinjection so take a look at section 3 of quickbms.txt:
http://aluigi.org/papers/quickbms.txt

then, just for your information, the author of the script is me and not that "sillysomething" who claimed the credits for the work done by other people (I refer to the final "print" he added to my script):
http://aluigi.org/papers/bms/dmc4.bms
mrox2
ultra-n00b

Post by mrox2 »

Oh sorry :( , Btw wont the reinjection need the exact file size or something like this ? otherwise ill try it and see :wink:
Edit : Yeah needs to be the same size ,this is possible using using Offzip too , but at least it extracts them to their right Directories , still we cant do anything like these mods on PC without a real repacker :scaredy: .....
we really need a proper working tool :( http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evi ... 375&st=140
Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade »

The Biohazard 5/Resident Evil5 5 Extractor works partially on Code Veronica X HD collection (PS3). The Arc format must've been slightly adjusted, there is an issue with the name of the files? Don't know about a fix but I did extract and convert some textures.

Model format is not the same as Resident evil 5.
Click the thanks button if I helped!
mrox2
ultra-n00b

Post by mrox2 »

C00L12345 wrote:The Biohazard 5/Resident Evil5 5 Extractor works partially on Code Veronica X HD collection (PS3). The Arc format must've been slightly adjusted, there is an issue with the name of the files? Don't know about a fix but I did extract and convert some textures.

Model format is not the same as Resident evil 5.
Yeah but it could be easily fixed to work properly , More important is that people still whining for a PS3 ARC TOOL FOR MODDING :[ ! . and still no response from anyone about it , will there was Mark but he is mostly busy , dont wanna put pressure on him :wink: