Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Forza Motorsport Resource Extraction (.carbin)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Simon
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Forza Motorsport Resource Extraction (.carbin)

Post by Simon »

I say nothing to your shit - I just Reported your crap bla bla
Ernegien
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Ernegien »

Kotton wrote:I don't believe in running around like some limp wristed overly sensitive "politically correct" pretentious tard just to protect the feelings of others
I tell it like it is, plain and simple.. if someone is too female to hear how lousy they're doing, then don't bring it into public view -period-
and trust Simon, my social skills pwn every single person you've met, and will ever meet ..and this is simply because I get paid for them
sides, how boring would this world be if there were no shit talkers, if there were nobody to challenge or call out? *yawn :bleh:

here, lemme use a relevant parable;

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be! You need people like me.
You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good.
You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through!
Better get outta his way!" :!:

again, sorry about the offtop.. but I can't just sit here and let ignorance in the guise of wisdom prevail :twisted:
I can guarantee you that I am better than you in a lot of things (as well as you being better than me or others at other things), yet that doesnt make it right for me to go out of my way and call you out on your weaknesses. The fact of the matter is that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses with plenty of room for improvement. I myself see nothing wrong with his conversions, and the least you could do is point out the specifics and provide him with some constructive criticism, instead of just saying the whole thing is complete shit and implying how much better you are than him at doing them. It seems to me like you're just instigating an argument in hopes that everyone will see how rebellious and badass you truely are :roll:. There's a clear difference between being brutally honest, or just some egotistical asshole, and you're walking the line. Again, please stay out of this thread if you have nothing nice to say. I am really sick of repeating this and would really appreciate if the discussion be focused towards the research. If you have nothing constructive to add, simply do not bother saying it...
Kotton
Banned

Post by Kotton »

I haven't calld out anyone's weaknesses or strengths, nor have I implied that I was better than anyone else.. I did however, say Pawlo's conversions are horrible
and that he should stop doing them, and/or stop posting images of them - think of it as me listening to him sing and honestly telling him he's horrible at it and to please stop-
you might obviously see it as being mean, whereas I see it as being kind (cruel to be kind?) - so these unfounded things that you have accused me of, I can only assume them
to be your own innermost thoughts of what your misinterpreting mind's eye was telling you you read? ..hell idk, I'm not inside your unbaked head.. lol

and considering this thread has quite literally only received 5 on topic posts in the last 10 pages (excluding the countless "help me's I can't read" of course),
your extreme anal retentiveness about it is rather hypocritical imo .. in fact, the only two things I've said to you in the last two posts was where I had
apologized for the off topic posts, yet you insist on ranting about them like nobody's aware of it (myself in particular)- which imo, makes you the only 1
looking to instigate an argument instead of laughing off my initial statement like 98% of the human race would have done Image

(btw, the only reason Simon's bent, is because nobody at my site (myself included) is willing to do half of his work for him as per his requests)

but for the mentally impaired, here's what I was referencing when I stated that Pawlo is horrible at conversions

Pawlo- http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1191/29734586.jpg - http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/83/57450335.png
Clipping Point- http://xlgames.com/CP/screenshot/xlrace012.png - http://xlgames.com/CP/screenshot/xlrace006.png
(↑ game he's modding)

so not only does he have no visible textures assigned to the interior, there's no driver and every single material setting is for crap-
and OH, I almost forgot, he just claimed that he did that last conversion in 2hrs and will have all 400 FM3 cars done in a month.. if that
doesn't scream incompetent waste of a damn good model, idkwtf does-

and with that said, I'm spent.. there goes 30 minutes I'll never get back over explaining to the mentally lame what is and what isn't (now THAT was an implication)
Nobby
veteran

Post by Nobby »

Oh please, just shut the fuck up dude. no one gives a shit if your being cruel to be kind, we would all just rather you was silent.
Yes! i know that's what i said... But its not what i meant. ;)
aluigi
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by aluigi »

Kotton wrote:if someone is too female to hear how lousy they're doing, then don't bring it into public view
sincerely I find very funny to see a similar phrase from the same person who asked and prayed all the users of his forum (oh yes, I have read that ridiculous thread) to "assault in mass" the xentax forum (see thread) with the senseless idea of being able to stop the creation of a phantomatic tool crying things like "please don't do it" and vandalizing the (already senseless) thread in a perfect childish+girl style.

really, I would have found more appropriate the citation of Hello Kitty rather than Scarface.

NOTE that this is in reply to his last 2 totally brainless posts because I partially agree with the first one (*edit* I mean with the concept, not this particular case except for the big images) and I add also that this whole thread is in the wrong section of the forum (it was for the 3d section) and annoys who follows the game archive related forum.
Last edited by aluigi on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pawlo922
beginner

Post by pawlo922 »

Kotton wrote:I haven't calld out anyone's weaknesses or strengths, nor have I implied that I was better than anyone else.. I did however, say Pawlo's conversions are horrible
and that he should stop doing them, and/or stop posting images of them - think of it as me listening to him sing and honestly telling him he's horrible at it and to please stop-
you might obviously see it as being mean, whereas I see it as being kind (cruel to be kind?) - so these unfounded things that you have accused me of, I can only assume them
to be your own innermost thoughts of what your misinterpreting mind's eye was telling you you read? ..hell idk, I'm not inside your unbaked head.. lol

and considering this thread has quite literally only received 5 on topic posts in the last 10 pages (excluding the countless "help me's I can't read" of course),
your extreme anal retentiveness about it is rather hypocritical imo .. in fact, the only two things I've said to you in the last two posts was where I had
apologized for the off topic posts, yet you insist on ranting about them like nobody's aware of it (myself in particular)- which imo, makes you the only 1
looking to instigate an argument instead of laughing off my initial statement like 98% of the human race would have done Image

(btw, the only reason Simon's bent, is because nobody at my site (myself included) is willing to do half of his work for him as per his requests)

but for the mentally impaired, here's what I was referencing when I stated that Pawlo is horrible at conversions

Pawlo- http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1191/29734586.jpg - http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/83/57450335.png
Clipping Point- http://xlgames.com/CP/screenshot/xlrace012.png - http://xlgames.com/CP/screenshot/xlrace006.png
(↑ game he's modding)

so not only does he have no visible textures assigned to the interior, there's no driver and every single material setting is for crap-
and OH, I almost forgot, he just claimed that he did that last conversion in 2hrs and will have all 400 FM3 cars done in a month.. if that
doesn't scream incompetent waste of a damn good model, idkwtf does-

and with that said, I'm spent.. there goes 30 minutes I'll never get back over explaining to the mentally lame what is and what isn't (now THAT was an implication)
What?!
Do you know how it looks 3d format in CP. Hierarchy and textures is similar to Forza 3. I write all new and did not use anything old. Shaders is from version 1.0 because have bug(1.5) with shadows. When I finish writing new shaders and then you compare pictures.I using Maya and work on it is very fast and simple. CP is not support interior, but added camera in cocpit and work good (gauges, stering wheel, and mirror), Do you know anything about this game?
Simon
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Simon »

Kotton wrote:btw, the only reason Simon's bent, is because nobody at my site (myself included) is willing to do half of his work for him as per his requests
If your horizon is so small ... then think what you want to think.

But the true is this has nothing to do with my "Request" on your forums. If you think that you are dumb.

I think you are very weak. You could help peoples who are not so great converting, but telling them to stop their work and how ugly it is, is not nice!! Before you start searching Errors from other peoples look into a Mirror...

And now please B2T the Topic is About Forza 3 and not offending other peoples.
bigBear
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by bigBear »

Kotton, fuck off outta here, buddy.
You are insulting the people here and their converts/jobs.
There is no need to be such an asshole in this thread.
Leave these people alone and forget it.

And to be honest, the screens from pawlo, I like them.
I didnt know what game he had converted, but I neither didnt know
its Clipping Point.
Forza 3 models looks nice in CP.

@Ernegien,
do you have any plans/idea's for the gamefiles?
Do you need any help?
You have succeeded to crack the carbin files from the Xbox contents :)
That costs alot of time and skills.
I am still impressed about your programming skills.
The holidays are coming! :P
gpktm
beginner

Post by gpktm »

Kotton wrote:I don't believe in running around like some limp wristed overly sensitive "politically correct" pretentious tard just to protect the feelings of others
I tell it like it is, plain and simple.. if someone is too female to hear how lousy they're doing, then don't bring it into public view -period-
and trust Simon, my social skills pwn every single person you've met, and will ever meet ..and this is simply because I get paid for them
sides, how boring would this world be if there were no shit talkers, if there were nobody to challenge or call out? *yawn :bleh:

here, lemme use a relevant parable;

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be! You need people like me.
You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good.
You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through!
Better get outta his way!" :!:

again, sorry about the offtop.. but I can't just sit here and let ignorance in the guise of wisdom prevail :twisted:
Well, it is easy to criticise everyone, but, why don't you upload any of your conversions so we can rate your skills. If they are good enough we will agree that your words have some point.
g3org32010
n00b

Post by g3org32010 »

kotton is a very good modeler/converter..don't say that about him
you guys should all stop, i think this will finish by a multiple ban :/
Veegie
advanced

Post by Veegie »

Ernegien won't be posting in this topic anymore, 'nor will I.
It's not longer worth it to contribute to a topic that is going to be represented like this.
For the few of you who actually were involved in this project you can still reach the appropriate people via PM.
For the rest of you, you're on your own.
bigBear
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by bigBear »

Ok, lets we post ontopic and stop bickering and insulting everyone.
There is no point, same goes for me.

So better keep the ontopic and post where the topic is meant to be.
Tosyk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Tosyk »

Veegie wrote:Ernegien won't be posting in this topic anymore, 'nor will I.
It's not longer worth it to contribute to a topic that is going to be represented like this.
For the few of you who actually were involved in this project you can still reach the appropriate people via PM.
fighting from nothing. I am very interested in the project.

for Ernegien: just know, you are good man :)
Thank you for all you do here
my blog | my forum
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

One more word out of you lot and you have outstayed your welcome here. We have no need for your domestic problems. Go away or behave. If not, you'll be made to go away. And I am being nice, Craptain would've banned most of you flamers on the spot.
lordpantsington
ultra-n00b

Post by lordpantsington »

Veegie wrote:Ernegien won't be posting in this topic anymore, 'nor will I.

As an outsider looking into this forum, I am saddened to see the updates taken behind closed doors. I can't say I was involved in the project. I enjoyed following the progress of it. I learn most by examining others works. Being able to dissect fantastic 3d models and play in their viscera will make me a better 3d modeler. I can only hope you rethink the decision to leave this thread. You are letting the action of one affect many.

This can be righted. It only takes a mod to clean out all of the posts that are off topic*. At 40 pages I would gladly volunteer to do the work of deleting posts. :(

edit *An alternative is ignoring a user by adding them to your foe list.