Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

NARAKA: BLADEPOINT

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
switterbeetxo
ultra-n00b

Re: NARAKA: BLADEPOINT

Post by switterbeetxo »

Wow cant belive i got it to work.

I can confirm that it still works with newest game version (Steam, pre-F2P patch) with the guide and script in this tread.
Inused assetstudio 15.41 or something because it takes way less time that the newest!

For annyone thats new to AsseetStudio that wants rigged moddels: make sure check the files in Scene Hierarchy and dont select L1-L3 as these are „unnecessary“ LOD meshes.
So select all the ones you want to export and then export selected through the dropdown menu seperate or merged.
mama2023
ultra-n00b

Post by mama2023 »

Thank you very much for the script Spiritovod did, and I'm happy to report that as of today (Anniversary Edition, Free Version) I can still use this script to get game assets (I have successfully obtained meshes and textures). But when I import all the .fbx files under the "Animator" folder, open it and only consist of some empty objects, why? :?:
Moonstrewn
n00b

Post by Moonstrewn »

GDL wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:24 am I found the way around the memory limitation and the hairs:

All I did was to manually activate the page file in Windows and set the lower and upper limit to something ludicrous like 256GB, then I used AS to load the whole NarakaBladepoint_Data folder, it took between 15-20 mins to load everything and the final memory usage was an impressive 148GB (4GB Windows system, 24GB RAM and 120GB of virtual memory (page file)), so unless you have a PC with around 128GB+ of RAM you can use this method to load the whole game, AS will map/link all the files and expose stuff that doesn't show up when you load individual files, I'm still investigating if this includes the files that have no Unity header.

The funny thing is that I had Windows 10 using the dynamic page file allocation thinking it would automatically use/increase the page file on it's own but it didn't and it was causing the PC to crash/freeze, so . . . yeah, screw you Micro$oft!

This method can be used to accomplish the same for the MiHoyo games and the custom version of AS that exclusively loads/decrypts the assets of those games (HI3, GI, SR, ZZZ, ToT, etc.)

Cheers :D
For those curious - Unfortunately this method didn't work for me, as I am still get hit with out of memory errors. I manually updated the min/max of my windows page file to 256 GBs, then loaded the whole _Data folder using AS 15 since it tends to run better for loading this game's assets. I'm unsure if there is a step somewhere that I'm missing!
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

this workaround still works for me but the naraka files keep growing and growing, I have my OS in fast SSDs so I'm not sure if that contributes to not getting an out of memory error, anyways, recently I found an updated version of the asset studio by some guy called Razmoth that handle specific games like Naraka and Genshin Impact:

https://gitlab.com/RazTools/Studio
Moonstrewn
n00b

Post by Moonstrewn »

GDL wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:55 pm this workaround still works for me but the naraka files keep growing and growing, I have my OS in fast SSDs so I'm not sure if that contributes to not getting an out of memory error, anyways, recently I found an updated version of the asset studio by some guy called Razmoth that handle specific games like Naraka and Genshin Impact:

https://gitlab.com/RazTools/Studio
Yeah I also have everything on an SSD as well! So I'm not sure why the workaround isn't working for me. :( I will give this AS version a shot and see if it works for grabbing hairs! Thank you so much!
Moonstrewn
n00b

Post by Moonstrewn »

In looking into this further - I can run the GUI version through Visual Studio but actually viewing/exporting anything doesn't seem to be working. I've followed the instructions to "1. Build CABMap (Misc. -> Build CABMap). then 2. Load files." but no matter what I'm selecting it's throwing an error (file not supported) after I've built the Map and tried loading files/folders. Any tips would be appreciated!
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

Moonstrewn wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:37 pm In looking into this further - I can run the GUI version through Visual Studio but actually viewing/exporting anything doesn't seem to be working. I've followed the instructions to "1. Build CABMap (Misc. -> Build CABMap). then 2. Load files." but no matter what I'm selecting it's throwing an error (file not supported) after I've built the Map and tried loading files/folders. Any tips would be appreciated!
You need to use it with an unmodified version of the files.
Moonstrewn
n00b

Post by Moonstrewn »

GDL wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:01 pm
Moonstrewn wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:37 pm In looking into this further - I can run the GUI version through Visual Studio but actually viewing/exporting anything doesn't seem to be working. I've followed the instructions to "1. Build CABMap (Misc. -> Build CABMap). then 2. Load files." but no matter what I'm selecting it's throwing an error (file not supported) after I've built the Map and tried loading files/folders. Any tips would be appreciated!
You need to use it with an unmodified version of the files.
Thank you for the tip! Even after trying it again using the unmodified version of the files I am still getting the same errors, so I am unsure what I may be doing wrong. :constipated:
nigetaro
ultra-n00b

Post by nigetaro »

HellaRoyal wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:26 pm
anitman wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:02 am I ran the script and get the error information, does that mean the file has already incompatible with the script?

- open input file C:\quickbms\7d94d92897d908a5
- open script naraka_convert.bms

- error in src\quickbms.c line 1513: quickbms_main()
Error: No such file or directory
coverage file 0 0% 0 435430740 . offset 00000000
Were you able to find out what caused the error? I'm running into the same problem
same problem, anyone know how to fix?
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

@Moonstrewn: CABMap is a feature for different game. Just select required game via Options -> Specify Game menu.

@nigetaro: It's better to use batch converting, because under certain circumstances quickbms may consider file without extension (asset bundle in this case) as path to a folder and it will fail. Example of batch conversion: [quickbms.exe -w script.bms "input folder with bundles"]
Moonstrewn
n00b

Post by Moonstrewn »

Spiritovod wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:39 am @Moonstrewn: CABMap is a feature for different game. Just select required game via Options -> Specify Game menu.

@nigetaro: It's better to use batch converting, because under certain circumstances quickbms may consider file without extension (asset bundle in this case) as path to a folder and it will fail. Example of batch conversion: [quickbms.exe -w script.bms "input folder with bundles"]
That might be the issue then! Naraka isn't listed in any way on the specify game menu! I figured it could be used since it was recommended to try in order to grab hair meshes! Thank you!
airde
ultra-n00b

Post by airde »

Do you know how to extract this game's AnimationClip? I tried a lot but none of them can be exported. so sad.
rubik
ultra-n00b

Post by rubik »

airde wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:48 pm Do you know how to extract this game's AnimationClip? I tried a lot but none of them can be exported. so sad.

It should be possible to find the animator corresponding to the animationclip and export it together. But this game has too many files and I can't wait for assetstudio to load all the files, which may cause my computer to crash. Moreover, the naming of animation files is complicated. Animationclip and animator are placed in different files, making it difficult to correspond to them.
jamyer11234
ultra-n00b

Post by jamyer11234 »

Do u know how to get the hair model in naraka?thank you so much
mage200
ultra-n00b

Post by mage200 »

anybody know Nier File Location ?