Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

NARAKA: BLADEPOINT

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
HellaRoyal
ultra-n00b

Re: NARAKA: BLADEPOINT

Post by HellaRoyal »

anitman wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:02 am I ran the script and get the error information, does that mean the file has already incompatible with the script?

- open input file C:\quickbms\7d94d92897d908a5
- open script naraka_convert.bms

- error in src\quickbms.c line 1513: quickbms_main()
Error: No such file or directory
coverage file 0 0% 0 435430740 . offset 00000000
Were you able to find out what caused the error? I'm running into the same problem
cs1104264393
ultra-n00b

Post by cs1104264393 »

Could you tell me where the hair was found?
Lyws
ultra-n00b

Post by Lyws »

QuarterCircleWack wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:16 pm
Lyws wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:31 pm
Drawing wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:14 am Did anyone succed in getting a complete character?
Because the face mesh cannot be obtained by decompression, my current method is to intercept the face mesh through ninja and then manually stitch it on the body in blender to get a complete character. Because the facial makeup in the game is superimposed and mixed through multiple mask textures, so my method can only restore the effect of the game as much as possible, and cannot restore 100%.
I can't seem to get Ninja Ripper to work with blade point, but that might be because I'm using the Xbox App version. How'd you get ninja ripper to work with it?
Just follow the usage method of Ninja Ripper (the version of Ninja Ripper is the latest version), and then use a PC game client (Steam or Epic).
Ahoone
ultra-n00b

Post by Ahoone »

Lyws wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:16 am
QuarterCircleWack wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:16 pm
Lyws wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:31 pm
Because the face mesh cannot be obtained by decompression, my current method is to intercept the face mesh through ninja and then manually stitch it on the body in blender to get a complete character. Because the facial makeup in the game is superimposed and mixed through multiple mask textures, so my method can only restore the effect of the game as much as possible, and cannot restore 100%.
I can't seem to get Ninja Ripper to work with blade point, but that might be because I'm using the Xbox App version. How'd you get ninja ripper to work with it?
Just follow the usage method of Ninja Ripper (the version of Ninja Ripper is the latest version), and then use a PC game client (Steam or Epic).
Who knows where the hairstyle files are?
Ahoone
ultra-n00b

Post by Ahoone »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cM3b-s ... sp=sharing

This is what I know about the file content. Some files have failed to be decoded using BMS. Does anyone know how to solve it?

and I do not find all the ornament file 。just some ornaments is in weapons file 。
Ahoone
ultra-n00b

Post by Ahoone »

Ahoone wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:16 pm Who knows where the hairstyle files are?
I have4 find 5cedc31e92481709 file ,but The hairstyle file cannot be used, there is no hair model available 。Ninja Ripper(2.10) Unable to obtain the physical bones of the model 。
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

Ahoone wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:32 pm I have4 find 5cedc31e92481709 file ,but The hairstyle file cannot be used, there is no hair model available 。Ninja Ripper(2.10) Unable to obtain the physical bones of the model 。
Are you extracting them correctly? I ssume you are getting the FBX files out using AssetStudio, you need to select the whole branch where the hair is located in the Scene Hierarchy tab to get the bones, otherwise it will just extract the mesh:
hair.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ahoone
ultra-n00b

Post by Ahoone »

GDL wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:35 pm
Ahoone wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:32 pm I have4 find 5cedc31e92481709 file ,but The hairstyle file cannot be used, there is no hair model available 。Ninja Ripper(2.10) Unable to obtain the physical bones of the model 。
Are you extracting them correctly? I ssume you are getting the FBX files out using AssetStudio, you need to select the whole branch where the hair is located in the Scene Hierarchy tab to get the bones, otherwise it will just extract the mesh:

hair.jpg
yaodaoji's hair is no problem ,but other's hair has Only lines without models and bones。using 【AssetStudioGUI.exe 0.16.47】 ,didn't like yours ,What version are you using?
airde
ultra-n00b

Post by airde »

PanickyDuck wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:51 am
nhocvuvo wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:31 pm
Do you have a video showing how to make AS read the files in the game's StreamingAcess folder. I'm not an expert in this field so I don't really understand, I'm looking to get the skins to make mod material for some other games.
Here's what I've gathered.

1. Download/extract QuickBMS. http://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm
2. Download/extract Spritovod's script on page 2. Paste the .bms file into your quickbms folder.
3. Find the Naraka file you want to convert and paste it into the quickbms folder.
4. Open a command prompt, navigate to the quickbms folder, and type the following command: quickbms.exe -w naraka_convert.bms <Naraka file name>
5. The Naraka file is now modified and openable in AssetStudio.

On that note, does anyone know where the audio files might be located?

Edit: I found the "Audio" folder, lol. Wonder if there's a way to extract .bnk files with meaningful file names.
I write a simple tool to extract audio or modify audio for .bnk files,need to install python3.7.x to run it.
here is the github:
https://github.com/airdest/SoundBankModifier

and here is some note about Wwise SoundBank audio format,may could help you:
https://re-airdes-organization.gitbook. ... -modifier/
HLK416
ultra-n00b

Post by HLK416 »

I am unable to extract the file,Will someone help me?
screenshot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Abcd321
ultra-n00b

Post by Abcd321 »

I can
ysjysj734
n00b

Post by ysjysj734 »

I found the weapon, but couldn't find the map because I was loading files. Some files can cause the computer to freeze. If possible, I hope someone can share the comparison table. I would be very grateful
kingkk
ultra-n00b

Post by kingkk »

Can someone tell me how to find the character hair file? I rummaged through all the folders and couldn't find it :cry:
rubik
ultra-n00b

Post by rubik »

Does anyone know where the character action file is?
Amazoom3
ultra-n00b

Post by Amazoom3 »

Ahoone wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:49 pm
GDL wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:35 pm

hair.jpg
yaodaoji's hair is no problem ,but other's hair has Only lines without models and bones。using 【AssetStudioGUI.exe 0.16.47】 ,didn't like yours ,What version are you using?
I have almost the same problem, but in the face file, i only have the base, but not the top, and in the hair file, i have no mesh. Did someone found a solution?