Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Rockman X DiVE Model Ripping

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
WolfyBuilder
ultra-n00b

Rockman X DiVE Model Ripping

Post by WolfyBuilder »

Hello! I have successfully obtained the Steam version of Rockman X DiVE, and I'm wanting to rip the models from the game with their bones and armatures intact, so that I can freely pose them.

Unfortunately outside of X, Zero and Axl, all of the files are encrypted. There are around 6000, each ranging in size from a few kilobytes, to a few megabytes, and are apparently encrypted using XOR.

I would like to know how to decrypt them, and how to export them to something like Blender for easy posing.

I have attached a few of the files in question to hopefully help better understand how they work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hyago
ultra-n00b

Re: Rockman X DiVE Model Ripping

Post by Hyago »

When you download new content, the assets will be at

Code: Select all

C:\Users\[YOUR-USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\CAPCOM\ROCKMAN X DiVE
But as you said, the assets are encrypted and cannot be opened using AssetStudio. Anyone knows how to decrypt it?
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

Solution is available in this topic.
MrYouKnowItAll
n00b

Post by MrYouKnowItAll »

please delete this post to avoid leaking stuff cause we might get caught and they might change security measures.
Just please refrain from leaks. :(