Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

How can i reimprt .swfmovie font to .xxx file? [bioshock infinite switch version]

Need help translating games in other languages? Have your language problems solved here.
khunawv
ultra-n00b

How can i reimprt .swfmovie font to .xxx file? [bioshock infinite switch version]

Post by khunawv »

Hello every, i found the font files of Bioshock infinite (switch version) in attached file and i can extract swfmovie font from attached file
However, I would like to know if i edit swfmovie font so how can i reimport or repack swfmovie font to .xxx File?
If someone who know how to do it, i will appreciate and very thank you
Thank you very much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ikskoks

Re: How can i reimprt .swfmovie font to .xxx file? [bioshock infinite switch version]

Post by ikskoks »

You have to use hex editor (e.g. Hex Workshop) and JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler to do this.

More info here viewtopic.php?t=24559

and here http://wiki.xentax.com/index.php/List_o ... gine_Tools
khunawv
ultra-n00b

Re: How can i reimprt .swfmovie font to .xxx file? [bioshock infinite switch version]

Post by khunawv »

Thank you very much for your help, I will try to do following your suggestion :)