Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Bloodborne

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
lobothexanrian
ultra-n00b

Re: Bloodborne

Post by lobothexanrian »

from what I have seen that is what this is
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

lobothexanrian wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:22 pm from what I have seen that is what this is
This forum is about reverse engineering of game formats you have on your HDD, tools that are shared about those reversed formats, not sharing game assets like a warez website, i get it some do it in private, but this is a big no no in here, check the rules yourself.
HuiChen
ultra-n00b

Post by HuiChen »

hi guys,As for DsTools, I have got the texture files, but they are not automatically assigned to the model. I guess it's because unity can't parse dds files. Can someone tell me what to do?
Deviljinyes
ultra-n00b

Post by Deviljinyes »

hey i searched the forum everywhere and i dont see the download link for bloodborne tools. i searched google for it and all i get are mods for dark souls 3 called bloodborne mods and stuff like, bloodborne hunter tools tutorials. theres no download link of any kind. can you help?

P.S. Nevermind i found the link.
bingobongo12
ultra-n00b

Post by bingobongo12 »

hello I'm a bit clueless here but how do I extract maps like say, a boss room from Elden Ring? Also I encountered a problem where the texture.exe failed to extract the texture from the .tpf file as in a cmd prompt would pop out and then closes but no texture whatsoever

Edit: Use DS Map Studio!
xigame
ultra-n00b

Post by xigame »

HuiChen wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:53 am hi guys,As for DsTools, I have got the texture files, but they are not automatically assigned to the model. I guess it's because unity can't parse dds files. Can someone tell me what to do?
Have you read the user manual of the Dstools?
Xigame :)
Monke337
ultra-n00b

Post by Monke337 »

daemon1 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:07 pm
TokiChan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:36 pm But ascii version have problems with bones and can't be convert to XNAlara correctly (the main source that I use)
what problem with bones?
Pm'd you
johnbloodborne
ultra-n00b

Post by johnbloodborne »

Yo, I need some help since i cant get this program to work.

Everytime i want to extract files, the program tells me to install .NET Framework 3.5 and I alaways get a error message when trying to install .NET Framework. Does anyone know how to fix this error? I only need this program to work, to mod Elden RIng and i cant find any help online.
jackmorgan0078
ultra-n00b

Post by jackmorgan0078 »

actually i need some of bloodborne models and textures for a project and i could not dump the game by my ps4(because of firmware) so i downloaded a dump in one of the safe websites .
and i knew that i needed to make a fpkg but i did not have the app folder that contains sce_sys and sce_moudle folders to make my fpkg to make gp4 file(i tried actually all of the tools possible such as ps4 pkg viewer or ps4 pkg maker) !
can someone help me to create the folder without ps4 OR share the bloodborne app folder that i can make gp4 file(i guess it must be around 10_60 mb) ?
penguingobrr
ultra-n00b

Post by penguingobrr »

thanks man
phpsiron
ultra-n00b

Post by phpsiron »

Where is the file that defines when to press a button on a ps4 controller?
Last edited by phpsiron on Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minghui123
ultra-n00b

Post by minghui123 »

thank you
BigHatLogan
ultra-n00b

Post by BigHatLogan »

Hey if anyone could PM me a link to a download I would very much appreciate it :-)
New to the site and a little unfamiliar with how things are done so apologies if I'm doing something wrong
acedagamer
ultra-n00b

Post by acedagamer »

Hello, Can I also have the game files? :p
(pm)
forspamonly1928
ultra-n00b

Post by forspamonly1928 »

Hello can someone dm me the files necessary for converting my .flver files to .smd? I am hoping to modify my armor meshes but can't find these tools.