Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

NARAKA: BLADEPOINT

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
RokkuDayo
beginner

Re: NARAKA: BLADEPOINT

Post by RokkuDayo »

GDL wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:18 pm I managed to avoid the error messages using older versions of AS, I'm on the latest 15x version and it works fine, also I think both male and female models are just one base model modified via bonescaling/morphs there is just one base female and one base male, body and face are separated.
Tried out version 15.37 and it loaded way faster, but the textures for the default costumes I'm looking for are still missing, pretty sure they are in the files inside the hashed folders. The base body and face models don't seem to have any morphs or face bones but I think you're right to claim they are using the same faces albeit slightly tweaked across multiple characters.
nhocvuvo
ultra-n00b

Post by nhocvuvo »

Rokki wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:25 am
Blaconix wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:08 am Hey, thank you all for the info provided, things also seem to be working nicely using @Spiritovod's script, but something weird happens to AssetStudio when loading some files. It creates a memory leak somewhere and AssetStudio crashes after using 100% of my RAM, no matter how big/small the file is. Here's a problematic file for example: https://pixeldrain.com/u/uMXJGmkn (from /a/2) vs a file that loads normally from the same folder https://pixeldrain.com/u/c7wXi6xF. So I have been cherry-picking what folders to load/etc. Did anybody encounter this?
same problem.
most of them cased by unrecognized Material ,and a few meshrenderer。exported FBX cannot get any texture.
Do you have a video showing how to make AS read the files in the game's StreamingAcess folder. I'm not an expert in this field so I don't really understand, I'm looking to get the skins to make mod material for some other games.
PanickyDuck
ultra-n00b

Post by PanickyDuck »

nhocvuvo wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:31 pm
Rokki wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:25 am

same problem.
most of them cased by unrecognized Material ,and a few meshrenderer。exported FBX cannot get any texture.
Do you have a video showing how to make AS read the files in the game's StreamingAcess folder. I'm not an expert in this field so I don't really understand, I'm looking to get the skins to make mod material for some other games.
Here's what I've gathered.

1. Download/extract QuickBMS. http://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm
2. Download/extract Spritovod's script on page 2. Paste the .bms file into your quickbms folder.
3. Find the Naraka file you want to convert and paste it into the quickbms folder.
4. Open a command prompt, navigate to the quickbms folder, and type the following command: quickbms.exe -w naraka_convert.bms <Naraka file name>
5. The Naraka file is now modified and openable in AssetStudio.

On that note, does anyone know where the audio files might be located?

Edit: I found the "Audio" folder, lol. Wonder if there's a way to extract .bnk files with meaningful file names.
nhocvuvo
ultra-n00b

Post by nhocvuvo »

Thank you so much. I've tried and had to convert each file, if I want to convert an entire directory, what script can I replace?
ZuttoHikari
ultra-n00b

Post by ZuttoHikari »

Hello and thank you so much for all of the info so far. I am struggling with what I THINK is getting the script to work as intended. I run it, but it gives me

Code: Select all

- 0 files found in 0 seconds
  coverage file 0     0%   46         1367168    . offset 0000002e
and I am still unable to view anything in AssetStudio. Am I missing something? Any insight as to be sure I am running the scrip correctly? I am using the method above with using command prompt to with, for example, quickbms -w naraka_convert.bms FILENAME- and am just getting nowhere. (:
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

It's kinda dumb, but this is normal behavior in such cases. Even with "0 files found" message, your files would be already converted if proper syntax is used - for example, to convert the whole folder with subfolders, it's enough to use:
quickbms_4gb_files.exe -w naraka_convert.bms "C:\Path to input folder"

Thankfully, you can't break files with multiple conversions, they will be just converted back to original state and vice versa. You can check current state of any file by opening it in hex editor, if it starts with UnityFS - it was already processed, otherwise convert it again.
ZuttoHikari
ultra-n00b

Post by ZuttoHikari »

Spiritovod wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:52 pm It's kinda dumb, but this is normal behavior in such cases. Even with "0 files found" message, your files would be already converted if proper syntax is used - for example, to convert the whole folder with subfolders, it's enough to use:
quickbms_4gb_files.exe -w naraka_convert.bms "C:\Path to input folder"
I’ll try that again then! I didn’t use the 4gb version so maybe that’s my issue. I looked at the one I ran through vs the same file someone previously posted that works and mine did not convert previously- so I was assuming it was a me thing :lol:

*edit* I could hug you! thank you- that was it :D
Arom1040
ultra-n00b

Post by Arom1040 »

barncastle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:24 am As of version 2022-06-24-21-40 there are two modifications to the format as far as I can tell:
- There is a custom signature of "15 1E 1C 0D 0D 23 21", this should be "UnityFS"
- Both info block data sizes have been increased by 202, this needs subtracting

Reversing these changes will make a valid AssetBundle. See below for proof of concept and AssetStudio modifications for the info block data sizes.

Sorry to bother you, but it seems they updated the encode method to encrypt the assets bundle, the header of the bundle didn't follow the format of UnityFS anymore as shown in the figure. Is there any way to figure out how to decrypt it? Thx!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZuttoHikari
ultra-n00b

Post by ZuttoHikari »

Arom1040 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:39 pm
barncastle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:24 am As of version 2022-06-24-21-40 there are two modifications to the format as far as I can tell:
- There is a custom signature of "15 1E 1C 0D 0D 23 21", this should be "UnityFS"

Reversing these changes will make a valid AssetBundle. See below for proof of concept and AssetStudio modifications for the info block data sizes.

Sorry to bother you, but it seems they updated the encode method to encrypt the assets bundle, the header of the bundle didn't follow the format of UnityFS anymore as shown in the figure. Is there any way to figure out how to decrypt it? Thx!
Looks like you might be looking in one of the hashed folders maybe? I’m unsure if anyone has found the way inside of those yet. As of today the folders with 1 2 3.. a b c.. are still working as before. The ones with longer names are what I think are the hashed folders- if anyone has figured those out, I’d love to know!
Arom1040
ultra-n00b

Post by Arom1040 »

ZuttoHikari wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:23 pm

Looks like you might be looking in one of the hashed folders maybe? I’m unsure if anyone has found the way inside of those yet. As of today the folders with 1 2 3.. a b c.. are still working as before. The ones with longer names are what I think are the hashed folders- if anyone has figured those out, I’d love to know!
Yes, and I think maybe some additional models like common hair and face are inside this file.
fuze360
ultra-n00b

Post by fuze360 »

Can anyone share the modified assetstudio? Thank you.!!!
ZuttoHikari
ultra-n00b

Post by ZuttoHikari »

Arom1040 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:15 am
ZuttoHikari wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:23 pm

Yes, and I think maybe some additional models like common hair and face are inside this file.
Yeah- I poked around in the folders and all of the hashed ones look different as far as the hex side of things go- there were a couple files strewn in there that the script did work for, none were for hair though. I couldn’t begin to guess which would be where hair is stored but maybe if you upload the suspected file- someone with big brain can look into it.
Lyws
ultra-n00b

Post by Lyws »

Thanks a lot for the bms script provided by Spiritovod, I also managed to extract most of the model of the game. But the faces and hair of the characters, etc. I searched all the documents and couldn't find them. So I'm hoping someone can figure out a way to open these hashed files, any help would be greatly appreciated!
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

Lyws wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:19 pm Thanks a lot for the bms script provided by Spiritovod, I also managed to extract most of the model of the game. But the faces and hair of the characters, etc. I searched all the documents and couldn't find them. So I'm hoping someone can figure out a way to open these hashed files, any help would be greatly appreciated!
I was able to see the hair in previous versions of the game, however in order to do so I had to open the WHOLE folder (NarakaBladepoint_Data) with AS after using the bms script to modify the headers of all the files, this way AS seems to link all the files in a way that made other assets available, I wanted to confirm this with newer versions of the game but AS crashes as the game grew too much and my PC has not enough RAM to handle it now (only 34GB).

If you know how to use DepotDownloader you can try to download previous versions of the game from Steam and check it out on your end.
Lyws
ultra-n00b

Post by Lyws »

GDL wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:28 pm
Lyws wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:19 pm Thanks a lot for the bms script provided by Spiritovod, I also managed to extract most of the model of the game. But the faces and hair of the characters, etc. I searched all the documents and couldn't find them. So I'm hoping someone can figure out a way to open these hashed files, any help would be greatly appreciated!
I was able to see the hair in previous versions of the game, however in order to do so I had to open the WHOLE folder (NarakaBladepoint_Data) with AS after using the bms script to modify the headers of all the files, this way AS seems to link all the files in a way that made other assets available, I wanted to confirm this with newer versions of the game but AS crashes as the game grew too much and my PC has not enough RAM to handle it now (only 34GB).

If you know how to use DepotDownloader you can try to download previous versions of the game from Steam and check it out on your end.
I used bms to modify all the files in the <NarakaBladepoint_Data> folder according to the method you said (although some problems were encountered in the process, such as when those hash files were modified with bms, the cmd would be stuck and it must be Restart cmd to return to normal, and bms did not modify those hash files successfully). Still, I tried loading only the files 0, 1, 2, 3...a, b, c, etc. into AS, but that still filled my computer's memory. It seems that my computer's memory (64G) is not enough either.
Thanks for this method!