Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Bloodborne

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
MistaPeanut
ultra-n00b

Re: Bloodborne

Post by MistaPeanut »

Can I get those files?
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

daemon1 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:07 pm what problem with bones?
When I open generated ascii file into other programs (3ds max) using xnalara import it don't load bones weight.
When I try open generated ascii file in Noesis, it no load any models.
If I open this files in XNAlara or 3dcloak, it can't be open.

What I do wrong?

EDIT: Oookay, I get bones working, but fur still looks bad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons
hoshinocomet
ultra-n00b

Post by hoshinocomet »

So after some looking around here, I managed to find a workflow for exporting Sekiro models with the UVs and material names intact (you still need to assign the textures yourselves). Most likely people have figured this out already but I want to write the general process for those that don't know yet.

Make sure you have Blender Source Tools installed in order to import .smd files.

1. UXM unpack Sekiro's files if you haven't already.

2. Use Yabber/BBTools to extract mesh files from your selected chrbnd.dcx, as well as textures from texbnd.dcx.

3. Get Dropoff's FLVER Tool (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17332&start=285#p150733). Copy and paste allmaterialbnd.mtdbnd.dcx and oo2core_6_win64.dll from your Sekiro installation into its file directory.

4. Drop the .flver file on the .exe to generate a importable .smd file format.

5. Import the .smd into Blender. You will see one combined mesh at first.

6. Mesh -> Separate by Material.

7. In Sekiro's case, correct the UV orientation by selecting all meshes and in the UV Editing tab, Mirror Y.

8. Reverse normals, Export as OBJ or whatever format you wish.
artstylee
ultra-n00b

Post by artstylee »

daemon1 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:15 pm All new model and texture tools. I'll save 1st version at 1st post in case of problems with new one.

Whats new:

1. fixed some models crashing (because of japanese names. non-standard chars replaced with "_")
2. map assets support
3. textures applied automatically!
- SMD will have material name and after "/" - only name of first texture which is usually diffuse
- ASCII will have mesh number, material name, and all textures, be that 4 or 14 of them
important note: ASCII and SMD files will have texture names as .TIF and .TGA, so you have to either convert textures to these formats, or do text mass replace .TIF to .DDS in ASCII/SMD because they are text files.
4. texture tool will now export DX10 textures with .DX10 extension, so their names will be original, for auto-texturing to work.
hey guys! is that possible to export the whole map with textures from ds3 to blender or 3dsmax ? its kinda hard to export objects 1 by 1 and position them by hands..
Klaus
beginner

Post by Klaus »

artstylee wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:20 pm hey guys! is that possible to export the whole map with textures from ds3 to blender or 3dsmax ? its kinda hard to export objects 1 by 1 and position them by hands..
Yes, you can use DStools for Unity and export to .fbx from there : https://github.com/katalash/dstools
vogon
ultra-n00b

Post by vogon »

Hi! Is there any way to obtain the Bloodborne tool without requesting it from here? Thanks!
artstylee
ultra-n00b

Post by artstylee »

Klaus wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:51 pm
artstylee wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:20 pm hey guys! is that possible to export the whole map with textures from ds3 to blender or 3dsmax ? its kinda hard to export objects 1 by 1 and position them by hands..
Yes, you can use DStools for Unity and export to .fbx from there : https://github.com/katalash/dstools
tried multiple times
getting error
Assets\dstools\EditorScripts\DarkSoulsTools.cs(7,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'HDPipeline' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
2019.4.40f1 unity version
Klaus
beginner

Post by Klaus »

artstylee wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:51 am
Klaus wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:51 pm
tried multiple times
getting error
Assets\dstools\EditorScripts\DarkSoulsTools.cs(7,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'HDPipeline' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
2019.4.40f1 unity version
Instructions said "latest version of Unity 2019.1"
artstylee
ultra-n00b

Post by artstylee »

Klaus wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:57 am Instructions said "latest version of Unity 2019.1"
yea but there is no "High-Definition RP (Preview) template" at this version
Klaus
beginner

Post by Klaus »

artstylee wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:50 pm
Klaus wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:57 am Instructions said "latest version of Unity 2019.1"
yea but there is no "High-Definition RP (Preview) template" at this version
Follow the GitHub instructions carefully, you can find it in the Package Manager.
caboose2121
ultra-n00b

Post by caboose2121 »

I've been working on extracting Sekiro models with this tool, UMX, and Yabber, but I am having a hard time getting the model testures into a usuable format (i.e. png, jpg, etc.)

Anyone know how to properly extract the Sekiro textures cause I'm at a lose.

Also is there a list of which Sekiro DCX models of what they are? I've been trying to find the Kusabimaru and Mortal Blade but it's so tedious going through all the models one at a time to try and find them since everything is just has numbers for file names.
artstylee
ultra-n00b

Post by artstylee »

if any1 experiencing some problems with installing, you must know that the unity version must be 2018.3.6 not 2019.1.0.
2018.3.6 version has all of the presets and this is the only version which works for me

does any1 know how to render this with textures like in game?
Klaus
beginner

Post by Klaus »

artstylee wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:08 pm if any1 experiencing some problems with installing, you must know that the unity version must be 2018.3.6 not 2019.1.0.
2018.3.6 version has all of the presets and this is the only version which works for me
So Unity doesn't distribute this version anymore apparently, good if you've got a previous one working.
artstylee wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:08 pm does any1 know how to render this with textures like in game?
Step 12 stipulates :
Note for DS3 if you want map textures, you have to import all the TPFBHD files with Import TPFBHD for the map you want to load BEFORE importing the map. these are located in the map/mXX directory (where mXX is your target map) in your game's root directory. You need to import all 4 files.
lobothexanrian
ultra-n00b

Post by lobothexanrian »

for the love of god can someone please share the bloodborne files with me 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

lobothexanrian wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:20 pm for the love of god can someone please share the bloodborne files...
For the love of God, the moment you type that on Google, tons of websites show up that host the files, this is NOT a forum to share game assets.