Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Horizon Zero Dawn

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn

Post by daemon1 »

Lampookie wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:35 pm I am double posting about this problem since I am still dealing with it and trying to chip some new info off every day.

How do I get the Longleg normal map out without it looking like ass? What is is about dx10 dds files that my computer or the tool doesnt like? Is anyone able to rip it for me and keep the normal map in tact?
Longleg normal map extracts correctly. People wont be able to help you if you dont describe what you did and whats wrong with that texture for you.
Lampookie
ultra-n00b

Post by Lampookie »

daemon1 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:37 pm
Lampookie wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:35 pm I am double posting about this problem since I am still dealing with it and trying to chip some new info off every day.

How do I get the Longleg normal map out without it looking like ass? What is is about dx10 dds files that my computer or the tool doesnt like? Is anyone able to rip it for me and keep the normal map in tact?
Longleg normal map extracts correctly. People wont be able to help you if you dont describe what you did and whats wrong with that texture for you.
I already posted what I did and how the normal map came out, It is low opacity and very corrupted in both dds format and png. I even asked a friend to do it and he got the same result. Idk what you did to make that texture come out fine but what bothers me it that both me and my friend got the same results, 2 working textures but a broken normal map. Could you send me a link to download the normal map file for the longlegbird set please?
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Lampookie wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:38 pm I already posted what I did and how the normal map came out, It is low opacity and very corrupted in both dds format and png. I even asked a friend to do it and he got the same result. Idk what you did to make that texture come out fine but what bothers me it that both me and my friend got the same results, 2 working textures but a broken normal map. Could you send me a link to download the normal map file for the longlegbird set please?
can you post a screenshot? corrupted how?
newhere4
n00b

Post by newhere4 »

I get so excited every time I see this thread bumped haha
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

I decided to make a new thread for forbidden west, because its so different, and will require another approach in almost everything.
Here is the link:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=25164
lili2corne
ultra-n00b

Post by lili2corne »

Hi,

thank you very much for this incredible tool!

I have however difficulty to understand how to have the model of a robot with all the destructible parts in 1 file (no animation or anything) for 3D printing

thank you !
Knichtus
ultra-n00b

Post by Knichtus »

daemon1 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:11 am Ok here's PC tool.

Usage is same as PS4. Someone said it doesnt work with oodle5, so i made it with oodle7, even though i think you can use other verisons renaming the .DLL as usual.

I checked a few models, textures and animations, they all look exactly same as on PS4. No quality difference.
So I dont know why files are 10GB bigger.

If anything will not work, let me know.
Hi! New here and wanted to use your tool but windows and my browser won't let me download it. Windows Defend keeps showing me that is has a trojan attached to it, just wanted to see if what its considering a 'Trojan' is just what is necessary for the tool to work or if a new version maybe needs to be uploaded:

mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Knichtus wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:48 pm...just wanted to see if what its considering a 'Trojan' is just what is necessary for the tool to work...
viewtopic.php?p=181233#p181233
Lampookie
ultra-n00b

Post by Lampookie »

daemon1 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:12 pm
Lampookie wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:38 pm I already posted what I did and how the normal map came out, It is low opacity and very corrupted in both dds format and png. I even asked a friend to do it and he got the same result. Idk what you did to make that texture come out fine but what bothers me it that both me and my friend got the same results, 2 working textures but a broken normal map. Could you send me a link to download the normal map file for the longlegbird set please?
can you post a screenshot? corrupted how?
Screenshot wont embed for some reason. I attached it to the last 2 messages, to explain it it looks like this https://imgur.com/a/iIgmhlW

I put a black background on because its really transparrent
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Lampookie wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:51 am Screenshot wont embed for some reason. I attached it to the last 2 messages, to explain it it looks like this https://imgur.com/a/iIgmhlW
I put a black background on because its really transparrent
ok it seems your conversion program is wrong. I can recommend using microsoft's Texconv.
foobs
ultra-n00b

Post by foobs »

Hey Daemon great program I really enjoy using it.

I'm a PS4 user and everything seems to be focused on PC is there any chance you can help me import already meshed textures and files such as mods from Nexus mods back into a PS4 version of Horizon Zero Dawn. I made a few attempts already but they seem to not want to work or they come out pretty haphazard and crazy.
As in I'm looking at Aloy walk around looking like a porcupine. I'm trying to see if I can install the casual outfit look for alloy on my PS4 that's been jailbroken.

Second question I have can I use the pack dx12 file format create and install it into the PS4 version of the directory where the game is located place the files there like any other mod will that work as well or is that just a pipe dream that's used for steam type games only??

Any help would be really really appreciated
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

You answered your question yourself. Its so much easier to do mods on PC, thats why almost nobody try it with PS4. I also have no time to experiment with this.
foobs
ultra-n00b

Post by foobs »

Okay thanks for the reply appreciate it.
lili2corne
ultra-n00b

Post by lili2corne »

Hi, can you explain how to combine all parts destructibles in one file ? i have don't understand this part of this amazing work !

mithkr67
ultra-n00b

Post by mithkr67 »

Any idea, why the 6 tail bones (see attached picture) are not connected to animation bones and therefore not follow the animation. The tail sticks to the same position when horse is moving.
Horse animation.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.