Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Dragon Raja Mesh Importor & Texture Convertor

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Dara
ultra-n00b

Re: Dragon Raja Mesh Importor & Texture Convertor

Post by Dara »

Bigchillghost wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:53 am Coz it's not a zip file. Read the first instruction in the first post.
Ah my bad. I thought it's only for Chinese version. Thank you!
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

@Bigchillghost: Sorry for the bothering, but I have a suggestion. Your current bms scripts doesn't check if the file already exists - that means, if you'll try to extract the same archives twice in the same folder, compressed data will be appended to existing one (since "append" doesn't require user interaction with the script). It will also happen in case if some assets exists in both base png/obb and iguf archives. This can be resolved by simply adding "log NAME 0 0" after obtaining current NAME and wrapping whole "if" condition with log/clog commands with "append".

Update: The game is now supported in specific umodel build, available here.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Spiritovod wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:52 amIt will also happen in case if some assets exists in both base png/obb and iguf archives.
Good point. Script updated here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

@Bigchillghost: Thanks, but could you please also update script for iguf (dat) files for the same reason. Actually, I'm trying to understand the issue behind possible discrepancy in extracted assets - not for this game only, but for Epic War: Thrones as well, which is using the same "azure package" format. While Noesis is reading raw data directly, umodel should deserialize properties and such, so proper assets are required. I was provided with different kind of extracted samples, where some of them were doubled - for example, uasset/uexp files consisting of two ussets/uexps combined - mismatched ubulk (in a merged folder in uasset/ubulk/uexp combination uasset/uexp were addressing different ubulk rather than included). Those are mostly my assumptions, but if playmarket version is concerned, obb contains main resources and they will be correct anyway upon extraction with the updated script. While iguf is dynamic file - the game allocates its full size at once, but initially it's filled with zeroes and the game is downloading assets and merges them into that file on demand. So the questions are, like - do all assets in iguf are unique, compared to base obb, or they can be doubled (with prioritization for iguf version) - do assets in iguf can be doubled as well (for example, dynamically, based on position in the archive). It affects the scheme how assets should be extracted or merged properly from obb and ifug for umodel usage.

In the same time, it's also possible the game is using it's own approach for some particular assets (like textures), but seeing as some assets of the same type works perfectly fine and some doesn't (in umodel), it looks more like extraction issues or user errors.

P.S. It's not your problem though, but any kind of thoughts are welcome. Or at least the mentioned small fix to reduce related user errors.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Spiritovod wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:10 pm could you please also update script for iguf (dat) files for the same reason.
Thought I did when looking at the modification date of the copy on my drive: April 5th, 2020. Well, at least we can make sure of it this time. (:
DragonRajaUnpacker_DAT.zip
Spiritovod wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:10 pmSo the questions are, like - do all assets in iguf are unique, compared to base obb, or they can be doubled (with prioritization for iguf version) - do assets in iguf can be doubled as well (for example, dynamically, based on position in the archive).
The script can only extracts whatever's recorded in the "saved_download_entry.dat" and if there's doubt about whether any files of the same name could contain different content, just rename them automatically when QuickBMS prompts you for decision, and check the duplicates manually.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bigchillghost on Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

@Bigchillghost: Thanks for the update, it's time to check things manually then.
sleepeatrepeat
n00b

Post by sleepeatrepeat »

Bigchillghost wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:44 pm Thought I did when looking at the modification date of the copy on my drive: April 5th, 2020. Well, at least we can make sure of it this time. (:
DragonRajaUnpacker_DAT.zip
hi Bigchillghost, thank you for updating the script :]
i tried the recently updated script but i got following error on latest global version of the game:

Code: Select all

- enter in folder cd\ingame_update
  coverage file 0     0%   0          6014003    . offset 00000000
- open input file cd\ingame_update\saved_download_entry.dat
- enter in folder cd\ingame_update
- open input file cd\ingame_update\iguf_00.dat
  00000000 20757      Unpacked\buildings\meshes\ui_scene\ui_xingge.uexp
  00000000 221615     Unpacked\effects\fx\uifx\personal\newmaterialinstanceconstant.uexp
  00000000 130254     Unpacked\effects\fx\models\item\fx_dna_03.uexp
  00000000 262551     Unpacked\effects\fx\textures\ui\fx_ui_brain_t.uexp

Error: incomplete input file -1:
       Can't read 261737 bytes from offset 0000032e.
       Anyway don't worry, it's possible that the BMS script has been written
       to exit in this way if it's reached the end of the archive so check it
       or contact its author or verify that all the files have been extracted.
       Please check the following coverage information to know if it's ok.

coverage file -1  100%   814        814        . offset 0000032e

Last script line before the error or that produced the error:
  67  log Name 0 Size MEMORY_FILE

- OFFSET       0x00000000
- SIZE         0x00040197
  coverage file 0     0%   227        6014003    . offset 00000123
  coverage file 1     0%   192113     2147125321 . offset 0001c743
  coverage file -1  100%   814        814        . offset 0000032e
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

sleepeatrepeat wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:18 pm i tried the recently updated script but i got following error on latest global version of the game
Bug fixed. Script updated at the same post above.
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

@Bigchillghost: Apparently, there is a bug with memory allocation in latest quickbms version (0.11.0). While extracting some png archives, it can crash with access violation error in the middle of the process. Aluigi is already aware of it, but for now could you please add a notice about using previous quickbms version (0.10.1 doesn't produce this error under the same circumstances) or modify the png/obb script by commenting second putvarchr string, which solves the issue.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Spiritovod wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:19 pm for now could you please add a notice about using previous quickbms version...
I don't see any necessity of doing that. That comment of yours will do just fine. [roll]
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

Hi everyone!
I try to unpack my files, but see that bug when use QuickBMS or upack _dat files.
What may be wrong?

UPD
Now quick BMS is working.I unpack all 3 steps and get 3 types of files: UEXP, UASSET and UBULK.
How I can unpack it?

Noesis script working only with some UASSET, but it gives me skeletons (rig) only or some accessories. And it doesn't work with 90% of other UASSET.

How I can convert it? I wanna monsters and bodies of players but have rig only.
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons
TokiChan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TokiChan »

Will it work with PC version?
I mean official PC game client gets started now.
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons
Spiritovod
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Spiritovod »

Here is slightly modified script for PC client. Make sure you've merged respective png files first (like model+model.pk1+model.pk2, order is important). The difference is that in PC version offsets are longlong variables, because there is a package over 4GB.

DragonRajaUnpacker_PC.zip
misssunshine89
ultra-n00b

Post by misssunshine89 »

I did install the game and downloaded the ingame updates. But i can't find the ingameupdate folder. Can anyone help me?
sleepeatrepeat
n00b

Post by sleepeatrepeat »

Spiritovod wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:11 am Here is slightly modified script for PC client. Make sure you've merged respective png files first (like model+model.pk1+model.pk2, order is important). The difference is that in PC version offsets are longlong variables, because there is a package over 4GB.
Hi Spiritovod, thank you very much for the script, im not sure if the error only happened on my pc but i got this error trying to extract models.png stored in C:\Program Files\Dragon Raja\Azure\Output\package [in-game update file]

Code: Select all

offset           filesize   filename
--------------------------------------
Preprocessing entries. This might take a while for large archives...

-------------------
*EXCEPTION HANDLER*
-------------------
An error or crash occurred:

*EH* ExceptionCode      c0000005 access violation
*EH* ExceptionFlags     00000000
*EH* ExceptionAddress   005D4001
                        00580000 + 00054001 quickbms_4gb_files.exe
*EH* NumberParameters   00000002
*EH*                    00000001
*EH*                    148C9000

Last script line before the error or that produced the error:
  44  clog MEMORY_FILE Offset ZSize EntrySize

- OFFSET       0x00000000507d917d
- ZSIZE        0x0000000000000043
- SIZE         0x0000000000000118
  coverage file 0     0%   1747834    1350406876 . offset 00000000507d91c0
  coverage file -1    0%   0          5337080    . offset 0000000000516ee0

Press ENTER or close the window to quit
i can provide example if you need one, said file is about 1.3gb

UPDATE: i tried this https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1052#p5774 method and it works
i have no idea why it resulted as Access Violation in the first place though, but all is good now

thanks again for the script!