Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Dragon Raja Mesh Importor & Texture Convertor

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Dragon Raja Mesh Importor & Texture Convertor

Post by Bigchillghost »

moonpaladin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:41 am It seems that obb is version 1.26 and the game is at the 1.25
That's not a problem if you were using the same apk for installation.
moonpaladin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:41 am maybe is for that, that some models are not listed in the .dat file yet.
Interesting theory. But that's highly unlikely. If the information is not recorded in the entry, there's no way to tell what a piece of data in the iguf is for, let alone tracking it when you feel the need for it.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
moonpaladin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by moonpaladin »

moonpaladin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:41 am
maybe is for that, that some models are not listed in the .dat file yet.
Hmmm, I tried to install the .xapk from apkpure but it failed, so I download it from playstore. The .obb is exactly the same as the one from apkpure (v1.26), but the version that show ingame its v1.25. I'm gonna wait an update and let see if my theory is correct, otherwise gonna add new entrys to the listfile or make a new one with the models that are not listed, just for test. [bruce] [roll] . Thanks for the script!
moonpaladin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by moonpaladin »

Bigchillghost! sorry for the pin xD, I were trying to install the chinese apk, and I was able to do that, but when I tried to launch the game application it thrown a bluestack error, maybe do you know why this happens? I were trying some methods but 0 results. :( .I'm using windows 7 and got the .apk from here. https://dna.qq.com/act/1321/a20190618xzz/index.shtml

Thanks!
error29.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moonpaladin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by moonpaladin »

To be honest are many models that have not their corresponding uexp or ubulk file, in case of swords like 50% have not. :( (Dragon Raja Global from playstore), and some models throw this error, hope you can take a look when you a little time @Bigchillghost . Thank you :mrgreen:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r6ucehac ... n.zip/file
error30.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moonpaladin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by moonpaladin »

Bigchillghost wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:11 am It seems that obb is version 1.26 and the game is at the 1.25
Well I were able to get the chinese files, at my surprise it has less models than the global and it have the same issue the files extracted of the .dat updates are less than the ones extracted of the models.png, and for my lucky the whale mount that I want, got not extracted xD. My guess is that is more updates in certain stages of the game, so I need to force all the downloads at the start, gonna be checking how to do it and about the error of the top is still happening in some models.
[bruce]
error31.png
moonpaladin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by moonpaladin »

Finally I got all the files! I were playing for some hours xD [roll]
moonpaladin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by moonpaladin »

Hello @Bigchillghost, if it helps here are more examples of models that throw error in noesis. :angel: Thanks!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f1jf52vw ... s.zip/file
:whmm:
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Here's the patched script:
fmt_DragonRaja_uasset.zip
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
Loki2210
ultra-n00b

Post by Loki2210 »

Does anyone of you know why you can't unpack the model.png from the china version anymore? Everytime i try it i become this Error:
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Loki2210 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:35 pm Does anyone of you know why you can't unpack the model.png from the china version anymore? Everytime i try it i become this Error
Works fine on my end. In my case the model.png unpacked from the apk is 481 MB whereas in your screenshot that offset indicates the file is over 2 GB. That's not possible. Where did you get that png anyway? As far as I remember there's no png after installating the game.
Loki2210
ultra-n00b

Post by Loki2210 »

in the ES Data Explorer in the Files from the App and then Package are the PNG's

If you want i can upload the File so that you can have a look at it
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Well it appears that the whole png is split into two parts. Just merge models.png and models.pk1.png into a single png by running

Code: Select all

copy /b models.png + models.pk1.png models_merged.png
in CMD and try again.
Loki2210
ultra-n00b

Post by Loki2210 »

Works like a charm! Thank you for the Help :D
Dara
ultra-n00b

Post by Dara »

Hi,
I tried to unzip the patch obb file but getting this error. I've tried to download the obb from different sources as well but still ended up the same. Anyone know why?
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Coz it's not a zip file. Read the first instruction in the first post.