Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Crash
n00b

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Crash »

I've read through this whole forum post looking to see if there is a fix but to no avail, I have been having an issue trying to dump animations from persona 5 strikers (PC) specifically from 'a5bb4218' (Sophia daily) using the command

.\Nyotengu.AnimationGraph.exe -g Scramble E:\Steam\Steam\steamapps\common\P5S\P5SDump\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\CE1CommonResource.motor.kidsobjdb E:\Steam\Steam\steamapps\common\P5S\P5SDump\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\CE1CommonResource.motor.kidssingletondb -o anims -d E:\Steam\Steam\steamapps\common\P5S\P5SDump\CharacterEditor\g1a -d E:\Steam\Steam\steamapps\common\P5S\P5SDump\FieldEditor4\g1a -d E:\Steam\Steam\steamapps\common\P5S\P5SDump\RRPreview\g1a a5bb4218

I get no error message but it just ends like the model has no anims, when this isn't the case, I have also tried all the variants on her anims such as the other 2 models she has.

This works fine with joker's (948554ec) animations and Wolf's (732d2f08) but not for some others who I have tried. I'm not all too knowledgeable about dumping animations so I was hoping there would be someone who could explain if there's more I need to add to this command line to dump these. Many thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Minimal knowledge but always willing to learn!
Yretenai
veteran

Post by Yretenai »

Build 94 adds support for Persona 5 Strikers thanks to two contributors (zarroboogs & TGEnigma on github)
To properly export RDB/LINKDATA content you MUST pass

Code: Select all

--game P5SPC
to Cethleann.DataExporter.exe

Previous changes:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21679&p=170833#p170833
Crash
n00b

Post by Crash »

Oh I completely missed that! Thank you so much, slightly unrelated but I figured I may report it, some character animations I do have exported have some weird issues mostly cloth physics this could also be due to the exporting issues but I'll try it again later and say if that fixes it, but figured I would report it just in case! Many thanks again!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crash
n00b

Post by Crash »

So I tried to dump the files again but the command I was using

.\Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --rdb -g P5SPC E:\Steam\Steam\steamapps\common\P5S\P5SDump E:\Steam\Steam\steamapps\common\P5S\data\motor_rsc

Is still providing the same results, do I need to do --game at the end of it? (Sorry I'm rather new to using things more command prompt oriented)
Yretenai
veteran

Post by Yretenai »

Crash wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:25 pm Oh I completely missed that! Thank you so much, slightly unrelated but I figured I may report it, some character animations I do have exported have some weird issues mostly cloth physics this could also be due to the exporting issues but I'll try it again later and say if that fixes it, but figured I would report it just in case! Many thanks again!
Not a bug with cethleann, report it in the g1m plugin thread.
Crash
n00b

Post by Crash »

Noted! will do that in a few
Yretenai wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:55 pm
Crash wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:25 pm Oh I completely missed that! Thank you so much, slightly unrelated but I figured I may report it, some character animations I do have exported have some weird issues mostly cloth physics this could also be due to the exporting issues but I'll try it again later and say if that fixes it, but figured I would report it just in case! Many thanks again!
Not a bug with cethleann, report it in the g1m plugin thread.
Crash
n00b

Post by Crash »

Crash wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:15 pm So I tried to dump the files again but the command I was using

.\Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --rdb -g P5SPC E:\Steam\Steam\steamapps\common\P5S\P5SDump E:\Steam\Steam\steamapps\common\P5S\data\motor_rsc

Is still providing the same results, do I need to do --game at the end of it? (Sorry I'm rather new to using things more command prompt oriented)
Tried this again just to be sure nothing went wrong and trying to dump anims from this still yeilds no luck with some charcters, only some though...
Crash
n00b

Post by Crash »

I tried dumping it again but with --game P5SPC at the end and it dumped to the cethleann folder rather than the specified output, which isn't a huge issue, but it still doesn't seem to export the animations of the models I give the input

.\Nyotengu.AnimationGraph.exe -g Scramble O:\Cethleann\P5SPC\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\CE1CommonResource.motor.kidsobjdb O:\Cethleann\P5SPC\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\CE1CommonResource.motor.kidssingletondb -o anims -d O:\Cethleann\P5SPC\CharacterEditor\g1a -d O:\Cethleann\P5SPC\FieldEditor4\g1a -d O:\Cethleann\P5SPC\RRPreview\g1a a5bb4218

I'm still given the 'Loading filelist for Scramble-rdb' then after about a second it just allows me to run another command, trying this with a model I know has worked before still does work, and I am at a loss for as to why this is happening
Crash
n00b

Post by Crash »

I do have another question I'm not sure about (Sorry If I'm posting a lot in a row) is there a better way of getting all the G1T texture files for a Persona 5 Strikers model rather than having to scroll through all 29k textures? I remember vaugely reading on it but couldn't find anything definitive on it.
Doctor Loboto
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Doctor Loboto »

Crash wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:26 pm I do have another question I'm not sure about (Sorry If I'm posting a lot in a row) is there a better way of getting all the G1T texture files for a Persona 5 Strikers model rather than having to scroll through all 29k textures? I remember vaugely reading on it but couldn't find anything definitive on it.
This is the same issue we have with Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, and no, that was never solved either, so I doubt there's a way to with Persona 5 Strikers.
Crash
n00b

Post by Crash »

Doctor Loboto wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:48 am
Crash wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:26 pm I do have another question I'm not sure about (Sorry If I'm posting a lot in a row) is there a better way of getting all the G1T texture files for a Persona 5 Strikers model rather than having to scroll through all 29k textures? I remember vaugely reading on it but couldn't find anything definitive on it.
This is the same issue we have with Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, and no, that was never solved either, so I doubt there's a way to with Persona 5 Strikers.
Ah damn that sucks, thanks for letting me know anywhom!
StyleKiller
ultra-n00b

Post by StyleKiller »

I'm trying to extract the sound files from P5 Strikers but don't know how :(

I used Cethleann.DataExporter to get everything inside the .rdb files, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Can anyone help me? :D
Enkidu115
beginner

Post by Enkidu115 »

does the Cethleann tool have enough information on age of calamity, so that files or skeletal mesh have bone and mesh names?
jayko
advanced

Post by jayko »

Hi, just started using this today to try and extract some AOT2 models. I have effectively no idea what I'm doing, but I've got to the point where I need to use Cethleann.Unbundler.exe.

The only way I've managed to use it is by unbundling .ptrbundle files one-by-one in command prompt. Is there an easier way to extract multiple .ptrbundle files at once rather than going through so many files by hand? Dragging and dropping them onto Cethleann.Unbundler.exe seems to give me an 'access denied' error (which is probably due to admin privileges but as far as I'm aware there's no way to run a program with admin privileges when you're opening it by dragging and dropping something onto its icon):

Additionally, is there a way to convert the resulting .g1m files in batch/bulk after they're extracted?
timartinelli
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by timartinelli »

Game Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Do you have any possibility of packing LinkData.bin or a way to get the names of the .bin files that contain the game texts? we are trying to translate the same.